Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange? I listened to it today and they had her kids on at the end which did surprise me since it’s filmed as well and she usually hides their faces

How strange? I listened to it today and they had her kids on at the end which did surprise me since it’s filmed as well and she usually hides their faces
Maybe that's why? Perhaps she'd wanted the kids faces blurred out but Hugo (or whatever he's called) hadn't done it? Or she changed her mind about showing them? The other time they deleted a video was because Jessie didn't like how she looked in it so could also be that again.

Reactions: 3
No, I watched the video before it got taken down and both her kids were masked/costumed to hide their faces so I don’t think it was to do with that

Reactions: 2
That's so weird. I watched it and I don't think they talked about anything controversial, they looked fine and you couldn't see the kids' faces. Can't think why they wanted to take it down.

It's still up on spotify though so it must be something to do with the video.

Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning the podcast was up on Spotify, I missed it on YouTube and hadn't realised i could get it there.

I have a lot of respect for Jessie and have been following this thread recently. I think she's talented and open and has a unique point of view. I do think her and Bebe are super quick to talk about "when you were fat" when they really weren't much heavier. But food and body image is so personal and subjective I understand its difficult to navigate in an honest way yet be 100% responsible. I can understand it would be a cause of discussion here.

However what really bothers me is Alfie. His comedy is basic and contrarian and wouldn't be at all interesting without the counter point she brings to his life. I have major issue with his beliefs over using the 'n' word and how he comes across in this podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...word-alfie-brown/id1370978944?i=1000414121585
From stories he and Jessie have shared i feel like he binge drinks, lies to her a lot and gaslights Jessie into thinking she's not fun for getting angry about when he said he'd be home. He has three kids and I feel like he acts like she trapped him. How much he slept around after they broke up, I just think is gross.

Above is my opinion having followed them since she first had Donnie and I obviously don't know them personally. Its super dumb that I care, he's the father to her kids but I always want to yell that she's right for being angry with him and he's a dick!

Reactions: 10
I like them but dislike them at the same time. There’s something about them that makes me keep tuning in to their podcast.

Alfies behaviour with his phone would have me worried.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for mentioning the podcast was up on Spotify, I missed it on YouTube and hadn't realised i could get it there.

I have a lot of respect for Jessie and have been following this thread recently. I think she's talented and open and has a unique point of view. I do think her and Bebe are super quick to talk about "when you were fat" when they really weren't much heavier. But food and body image is so personal and subjective I understand its difficult to navigate in an honest way yet be 100% responsible. I can understand it would be a cause of discussion here.

However what really bothers me is Alfie. His comedy is basic and contrarian and wouldn't be at all interesting without the counter point she brings to his life. I have major issue with his beliefs over using the 'n' word and how he comes across in this podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...word-alfie-brown/id1370978944?i=1000414121585
From stories he and Jessie have shared i feel like he binge drinks, lies to her a lot and gaslights Jessie into thinking she's not fun for getting angry about when he said he'd be home. He has three kids and I feel like he acts like she trapped him. How much he slept around after they broke up, I just think is gross.

Above is my opinion having followed them since she first had Donnie and I obviously don't know them personally. Its super dumb that I care, he's the father to her kids but I always want to yell that she's right for being angry with him and he's a dick!
I always get the impression that she genuinely worries if he spends time away from her/the family he may cheat, or purposely cause tension to split. Covid winding down makes it seem like her anxiety is rising about this. She admitted to keeping tabs and snooping on women she knows he was with during the split ( which I understand why ...even if it isn’t healthy).

However...Jessie is obviously slightly neurotic ( I am too ...so I get it ) so wherever she is actually concerned or simply being pessimistic is 🤷🏻‍♀️

They evidently keep drifting towards each other and she knows what type of ‘lad’ he is so...obviously there is something magnetic between them.

Oh, and yes! He seems at risk of turning into those men who complain and whine about settling down and get nostalgic about the good ol’ days ... also if you know your partner is a homebody you should have both worked out how to compromise.

This is based off the impression that he gives of begrudgingly being a ‘family man’.

Reactions: 8
I've just got to the part where he starts talking about bebe. It was going pretty well up till that point. So bleeping weird!!
Is he being creepy? Sorry I cannot be bothered to listen to it. I already think he is problematic and don't find him funny.

Is he being creepy? Sorry I cannot be bothered to listen to it. I already think he is problematic and don't find him funny.
Yeah he said he jokingly calls her his girlfriend in law because he secretly wants to duck her

He also described himself as an alcoholic which I thought was...interesting

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh Christ, I can't bear people like that.

Looking through the thread, I feel slightly sorry for Bebe for putting up with a sister who is so eager to put this quirky aesthetic out in the world for fame and finance. If it isn't working for Bebe, then she has every right to define herself properly. Make her own yt channel and do her own thing, perhaps her own podcast.

As for Alfie/Jessie I cannot help but feel that their relationship is a ticking timebomb on the verge of exploding. Alfie just creeps me out at times whilst Jessie is too highly strung and paranoid. It will fall apart. Eventually something will tip over and end things for good.

Did Bebe and her boyfriend break up? I saw him post something on Instagram, but I wasn’t sure if it was real or not? 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh really, I can’t see anything. I thought the discussion of her moving but not having anyone to live with was quite pointed but maybe she’s more chilled about relationships than her sister! Missed the podcast this week to be honest.

Did Bebe and her boyfriend break up? I saw him post something on Instagram, but I wasn’t sure if it was real or not? 🤔🤷‍♀️

What was it he posted? She hasn’t like his last two insta posts (always the first thing I check when I’m trying to see if people are still together!). Hope they’re both okay if so, they both seemed quite besotted with one another!

Think they were still together when the last podcast was recorded though as I’m sure she asked Jessie if Horatio would be allowed over if they stayed living together

He reminds me so much of my ex husband, SO MUCH. He was a grade A dick and a bargain basement Russell Brand. He’s actually a stand up comic now, and funny too, but I guess that’s because the backbone of his act is anecdotes I told him when we were together.

I bet you Alfie still gets his end away whenever he fancies, you can just bleeping tell.

If Horatio and Bebe split, then it will mean curtains for the podcast as its his equipment they use to record it with.

This might be an unpopular opinion but Jessie knows exactly who Alfie is. I don't think he has ever been deceptive about being a boozer, or a dick, or a womanizer. It's never a good idea to go into a relationship with the idea that you want to change who they are on a fundamental level. When Alfie broke up with Jessie she literally stalked him to get back together! They are both pretty problematic, it's just easier to like Jessie because she is more careful about her public persona.

Also, we must remember that they're both performers and entertainers. Their relationship has become part of their "act". While they are definitely dysfunctional IRL, they also play up to that in a big way in the content they create.

Reactions: 6
This might be an unpopular opinion but Jessie knows exactly who Alfie is. I don't think he has ever been deceptive about being a boozer, or a dick, or a womanizer. It's never a good idea to go into a relationship with the idea that you want to change who they are on a fundamental level. When Alfie broke up with Jessie she literally stalked him to get back together! They are both pretty problematic, it's just easier to like Jessie because she is more careful about her public persona.

Also, we must remember that they're both performers and entertainers. Their relationship has become part of their "act". While they are definitely dysfunctional IRL, they also play up to that in a big way in the content they create.
I just feel bad for the children if the family unit is that tempestuous ( Jessie stalking him and following women he slept with us is very unhealthy ) and they both seem prone to over emphasising the dysfunction for content and seem to like making people uncomfortable for jokesss

( even if it is for comedy or content eventually they will grow up and see jokes about Aflie and auntie Bebe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.