Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think she looks ill tbh because she's so pallid. Especially when she's next to Bebe who has such an expressive face and a rosy, healthy glow.

Is anyone going to see Bebe do stand-up who can report back? I'm v v curious what it will be like. I don't actually think she's as funny as she likes to think she is... 😬
Interesting, I often think the opposite - when Bebe is next to Jessie and not wearing a lot of makeup, I feel like she’s the one that looks more pale and sickly ish. I think the healthy glow you’re talking about re Bebe is just makeup - Jessie very rarely has any on

I think Jessie's lovely skin is natural but it is by no means accidental. She only eats healthy food (well, you know, she basically eats just nuts lol), exfoliates, wears sunscreen, doesn't frown... Her skin routine is very regimental, and when you do that from a young age it makes a big difference. Plus she lucked out with genetics!
Are any of you on Patreon? Can you please tell me the skincare products that she uses? :D I know she did a video about her skincare routine.

Reactions: 2
Are any of you on Patreon? Can you please tell me the skincare products that she uses? :D I know she did a video about her skincare routine.
Not a patron but she talks about using pharmaceutical type products like diprobase. Products wouldn’t have any impact on her expressive lines really. I think it fits well with her emerging view that their family are operating on a higher plane to everyone else that she would think she could lie about having Botox and no one would guess. She probably goes to a really good expensive doctor and so thinks it sets her apart from the love island types so no one would know. And to be fair if she has had it it’s a good job. I’ve had Botox and my face doesn’t look stretched and weird (I hope) and I genuinely think if done well it just makes you look a bit less tired. However, I’m starting to think about the ability to frown and how useful that can be!
Come to think of it when is the last time we’ve heard her say she hasn’t had Botox? Someone should ask if she has when they’re next looking for Qs for their podcast 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They should have Margot on the podcast with them, a perfect foil for Auntie Bebe 😃

I think the little notes that Jessie puts up written by the kids are so cute. Most of the apology ones seem to be Margot's I've noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else listened to their Succession podcast? For once I found that they didn't turn either episode into an episode about themselves and they remained on track about the subject in hand.

Regarding botox, I'm just not sure. It really doesn't fit with her quirky persona she had spent years crafting.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else listened to their Succession podcast? For once I found that they didn't turn either episode into an episode about themselves and they remained on track about the subject in hand.
Listened to a bit because I’m also obsessed with Succession but I found their take to be pretty basic. Especially Bebe’s, Jessie would probably go a bit deeper without her. Seems like they’re enjoying it so good on them but it doesn’t grab me.
One thing I found disappointing was their comments about Ziwe who played Sophie Iwobi the talk show host. They said her bit was overdone or something along those lines and that you wouldn’t get a show like that in real life but Ziwe actually hosts a baiting show v like that on the Showtime network and that is what she does in her comedy in real life… Just odd that they would just brush over Ziwe without looking into her at all.. fair enough if they don’t know her but she’s basically the only black woman who has been cast in the show and that’s pretty poignant imo. And she’s just awesome. Yet Bebe was fan girling over the NY socialite who plays the bland PR woman who does the Red Scare (?) podcast. Thought that was interesting.

Regarding botox, I'm just not sure. It really doesn't fit with her quirky persona she had spent years crafting.
Totally fits! She cares so much about her appearance, she’s super uptight about it (in contrast with her “quirky” appearance) as well as being a problem solver. She’d be all over the Botox. Who knows though 🤷‍♀️

Isn't it funny how divided we are about the botox situ? I don't know for sure but I really don't think she has. I think she is just blessed with good genes and a dewey complexion.

I had botox once but it bleeping hurt so never again. I'll continue to look like a bag of spanners, thanks.

Why did it hurt? It’s only meant to relax the muscle, definitely shouldn’t be hurting! Fully aware that this is off on a tangent but genuinely curious

Why did it hurt? It’s only meant to relax the muscle, definitely shouldn’t be hurting! Fully aware that this is off on a tangent but genuinely curious
Just hurt when the needle went in. I know they are small but it hurt. It wasn't childbirth pain level it anything like that. It stung afterwards too. I haven't had lip fillers but they look like agony.

They are supposed to put numbing cream on before you have any sort of injections or filler, so you shouldn’t feel a thing!

They are supposed to put numbing cream on before you have any sort of injections or filler, so you shouldn’t feel a thing!
You don't have numbing for botox but it really is only a tiny prick (ha ha) so it doesn't hurt much at all. It's not like filler where they poke and pull around a lot.

Re the children - I honestly think that Jessie deliberately dresses them like that to keep her aesthetic alive through them. Just silly tbh.

I recall how she had Donnie have really long hair at one point, and had them all sleep in one giant bed in the living room or something like that. Oh, and I remember Jessie complain about potty training Donnie also, and he was still in nappies at like 3 or 4. I think this was just before Alfie came back into the scene.

Not sure, but I still do recall stuff like this.

Does anyone else remember stuff similar?

Reactions: 4
Re the children - I honestly think that Jessie deliberately dresses them like that to keep her aesthetic alive through them. Just silly tbh.

I recall how she had Donnie have really long hair at one point, and had them all sleep in one giant bed in the living room or something like that. Oh, and I remember Jessie complain about potty training Donnie also, and he was still in nappies at like 3 or 4. I think this was just before Alfie came back into the scene.

Not sure, but I still do recall stuff like this.

Does anyone else remember stuff similar?
I totally remember Donnie being in nappies when he was 4. I had kids at the same time as both of her older 2 and remember thinking he was very old. Margot got the hang of it far earlier. Obvs I'm not perfect but 4 is too old to be in nappies.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite unwise for Jessie (and other people in the public eye) to share so much of her children’s lives.

Why do we know when Donnie was out of nappies? Because she’s put it on social media. I can imagine that will cause him a lot of potential embarrassment as he gets older. I know she doesn’t share their faces now but she shares an awful lot of their childhood with thousands of random people.

I think her kids are incredibly cute and clearly happy and healthy but I absolutely agree she posts far too much about them. I think anything at all is too much tbh. What on earth is the point of covering their faces if you document and share their every move?! I can’t imagine having phones shoved in their faces and their notes put online for laughs and attention is at all good for their development.

There was an interesting post that I was about to reply to but it's gone. It was about cloning Insta posts. Whoever posted it, it was a shock to read for me so it must have been awful for you to experience that x

Omg. I'm fuming that I wasn't offered numbing cream. I am a right wuss. I'm loving this tangent tho! 😂
I’ve had it a few times and they’ve always done numbing cream first. Filler was a bit uncomfortable as they do squash it in, but nothing was as painful as a facial with extraction. To quote Frenchie from Grease - beauty is pain! 😭

• Haha
I’ve had it a few times and they’ve always done numbing cream first. Filler was a bit uncomfortable as they do squash it in, but nothing was as painful as a facial with extraction. To quote Frenchie from Grease - beauty is pain! 😭
Anyone who quotes Frenchie from Grease is my type of gal!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.