Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s quite unwise for Jessie (and other people in the public eye) to share so much of her children’s lives.

Why do we know when Donnie was out of nappies? Because she’s put it on social media. I can imagine that will cause him a lot of potential embarrassment as he gets older. I know she doesn’t share their faces now but she shares an awful lot of their childhood with thousands of random people.
It's worrying. Overexposure could lead to horrible biting of the past. Maybe it won't lead to anything, but the fact that we can recall stuff like that and Jessie posting those things shows how dangerous it can get.

Jessie's excuse might be that Donnie was the first and therefore she would change things going back, but we'll see when her second son gets older and see how she handles that. Hopefully she'll be more private about it, but now she has a podcast so she might use that as a venting space.

Did anyone watch Alfie's soho show? Want to know whether it went as well as they've been making it out to have gone

Reactions: 1
I know this is meant to be so completely hilarz but....nope. Ew. Gag. Even as a joke, I'm just like ✋🚫
It’s just more tit to further bolster their wacky bohemian narrative when I’m pretty sure the laughs may stop in the event he does actually bone her sister.

Some folk just live for misery and strife as it’s all they know and will put astonishingly insane roadblocks in the way of their life “settling” or becoming “normal”.

Jessie, I think you did enough with marrying a tosspot who I suspect doesn’t really love you; perhaps stand down the project of actually trying to get him to duck Bebe before you end up sectioned.

Reactions: 5
It’s just more tit to further bolster their wacky bohemian narrative when I’m pretty sure the laughs may stop in the event he does actually bone her sister.

Some folk just live for misery and strife as it’s all they know and will put astonishingly insane roadblocks in the way of their life “settling” or becoming “normal”.

Jessie, I think you did enough with marrying a tosspot who I suspect doesn’t really love you; perhaps stand down the project of actually trying to get him to duck Bebe before you end up sectioned.
*NOT marrying (as she loves to point out while simultaneously stating she doesn't care and has never particularly wanted to get married)

Reactions: 3
Watched Alfie and Bebe's show today and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Both were funny but particularly Bebe. Hers was a completely memorised performance (she forgot a line at one point and ran to her notes) where I felt she was being a character version of Bebe whereas Alfie was definitely being 100% himself. Bebe's topics ranged from her name and people saying it wrong, being breastfed til 5, life as an actress, being the baby of the family (sexy little baby jokes), tik tokkers ect. I found her set relaxing like she doesn't riff with the crowd or pick on people so I enjoyed it, BUT it was quite personal to her and perhaps vanilla after Alfie was a bit controversial saying Greta Thunberg is rubbish, he's hetero normative and proud, we talk too much about men's mental health, irritation at 'normalise x y Z'. Alfie definitely took more risks with his. Overall both enjoyable!

Oh yes Alfie did have a dig at commenters who say his relationship with Jessie is problematic and that we wouldn't dare say it to his face😂

Reactions: 4
Watched Alfie and Bebe's show today and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Both were funny but particularly Bebe. Hers was a completely memorised performance (she forgot a line at one point and ran to her notes) where I felt she was being a character version of Bebe whereas Alfie was definitely being 100% himself. Bebe's topics ranged from her name and people saying it wrong, being breastfed til 5, life as an actress, being the baby of the family (sexy little baby jokes), tik tokkers ect. I found her set relaxing like she doesn't riff with the crowd or pick on people so I enjoyed it, BUT it was quite personal to her and perhaps vanilla after Alfie was a bit controversial saying Greta Thunberg is rubbish, he's hetero normative and proud, we talk too much about men's mental health, irritation at 'normalise x y Z'. Alfie definitely took more risks with his. Overall both enjoyable!

Oh yes Alfie did have a dig at commenters who say his relationship with Jessie is problematic and that we wouldn't dare say it to his face😂
Um...what now???

Ugh the more I hear about Alfie the more he sounds like an absolute cock 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Say what now?

Something tells me these kids were very spoiled and late at development. This, Donnie in nappies at around the same age. Wonder what else will come out in due time.

Weird, jessie joked about Bebe being breastfed until she was 5 in a podcast (or maybe a patreon bonus vid) and Bebe got quite touchy and defensive and denied that she was.

Reactions: 3
Weird, jessie joked about Bebe being breastfed until she was 5 in a podcast (or maybe a patreon bonus vid) and Bebe got quite touchy and defensive and denied that she was.
That was my thought too. In Bebe's show she said she only found out 'a few days ago by chance that she was breastfed til 5 years old.' she said her mum stopped everyone else at 1 but definitely weird! Though I'm never falling for the 'we're broke' shtick again! Their last podcast when Bebe talked about having a market job and Jessie said 'you're lying to try and look more relatable/approachable arent you?' and the 'we promise we aren't elistists' because they don't have to balance a job with their creative endeavours

Reactions: 2
They've alluded to having had some joint good news recently and in the latest Patreon ep Jessie mentioned that there's gonna be a big announcement next week, any thoughts as to what it could be?

Oh. Surely it would make more sense to put the more niche Succession podcast on patreon and continue the regular one on youtube.
Yeah, I think it's probably to encourage more people to subscribe. Though, I must say, they claim that their regular podcast is up on Patreon instead but it's mainly just 20-30 minute videos, not anything substantial.

Reactions: 2
I bloody love Succession so I’ve been enjoying the deep dive they’re doing at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I bloody love Succession so I’ve been enjoying the deep dive they’re doing at the moment.
I haven't seen the new series yet so I'm gonna have to binge the podcast along with the show.

🚨 Jessie on House of Games this week 🚨 with my weird guilty fantasy husband crush Richard Osman 🥰

I did wonder as she's been wearing very baggy tops for a while now. Good luck to them, I guess! But also, yikes 😬

Reactions: 4
Yikes, I mean congratulations to them, I'm sure Jessie is over the moon but I wonder how Alfie feels about it, considering he was already doubtful about the third. I wonder if this was the good news/announcement they were talking about? It's a shame if it was just this because I thought it was something work related and involved Bebe given the tough time she's had lately.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.