Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a family owned apartment isn’t it
I find it hard to believe Bebe could afford to live at the Barbican otherwise... I think Bebe mentioned being away with work in the previous podcast so maybe Jessie is staying there with the youngest two while she's away

Reactions: 4
I find it hard to believe Bebe could afford to live at the Barbican otherwise... I think Bebe mentioned being away with work in the previous podcast so maybe Jessie is staying there with the youngest two while she's away
generational wealth.

Reactions: 9
Jessie lived in the Barbican for a bit but they moved because it was too expensive

Reactions: 1
I’m not from London, or anywhere near, what is the Barbican, I thought it was a theatre?
The Barbican estate is an estate of flats with the Barbican Centre kind of in the middle. Even though they’re unbelievably ugly, brutalist style apartment blocks, they’re really expensive and highly sought after.

The couple in this article sound like right wankers 😅

Reactions: 2
The Barbican estate is an estate of flats with the Barbican Centre kind of in the middle. Even though they’re unbelievably ugly, brutalist style apartment blocks, they’re really expensive and highly sought after.
I disagree that it's ugly!! It's a shame that many flats were privatised in the 80s, some of them are still social housing but sadly very few. I really love how residents have used the balcony spaces to grow plants and the middle courtyard is also very peaceful. The Barbican Centre itself is an art gallery, theatre, and has a large tropical plant greenhouse.

Reactions: 7
her new reel on the very hungry caterpillar has really rubbed me up the wrong way. if it was someone else making that joke - basically saying that the day when the caterpillar eats all the food is “cheat day” - it wouldn’t be so bad, but we KNOW Jessie herself has disordered eating. and so the cycle continues…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
her new reel on the very hungry caterpillar has really rubbed me up the wrong way. if it was someone else making that joke - basically saying that the day when the caterpillar eats all the food is “cheat day” - it wouldn’t be so bad, but we KNOW Jessie herself has disordered eating. and so the cycle continues…
I think it’s sad that she’s posted this and thinks it’s funny. It highlights her mindset. She’s done zero examination of her own attitudes towards food/restriction and unfortunately the cycle will continue with her own children (her daughter probably).

• Sad
Reactions: 10
that post followed by the donut post yesterday... jessie definitely exhibiting Almond Mom traits (which, given that she believes feeding the kids nuts and only nuts is some kind of flex, seems like a very fitting term!) https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/almond-mums-diet-toxic-attitudes-food-mother-2077607
Tbf she’s posted her kids with junk food several times over the years and we’ve all seen what Bebe’s cakes are like… and then there was then confession about Tenn and Nutella.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.