Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally came to ask the same.. is that breast milk latte a joke or…!?
She probably pump and dumped since she’s away from her baby. I wonder where all her other kids are… they haven’t been on her stories much lately.

Reactions: 2
She probably pump and dumped since she’s away from her baby. I wonder where all her other kids are… they haven’t been on her stories much lately.
she went on holiday for her birthday but I'm pretty sure she just took the baby

I wondered if the holiday was a writing retreat kind of thing as I can’t see her as much of a holiday person..

I wondered if the holiday was a writing retreat kind of thing as I can’t see her as much of a holiday person..
she mentioned previously that she was recording an audio book so I'm pretty sure the book is finished, she went somewhere near the coast by the looks of things and actually went Outside™ and enjoyed it! I think Bebe might have gone with her but not sure.

Reactions: 2
it was the doodles for me
It’s a shame. I’m feeling similarly.

I saw her show Sunrise and absolutely loved it. I have several of her doodles.

I was so excited when she started her podcast with Bebe. But I’m not really enjoying her content now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah think it was for me I bought the one about staying home reading HP, then started listening to the podcast and her views on HP fans were like wtf!?
I've not listened to the podcast so I've only heard what she's said about HP in interviews, but I've always got the impression she's a bit resentful towards it. I get it might be annoying being forever associated with one role but it's not like she was Luke Skywalker or anything that major

Also, I would have thought any annoyance might be cancelled out by the fact it's secured her a lifetime's worth of comic con income and - I don't know exactly how these things work - but I'm guessing she gets residuals every time her HP films are broadcast anywhere in the world?

Reactions: 7
Also, I would have thought any annoyance might be cancelled out by the fact it's secured her a lifetime's worth of comic con income and - I don't know exactly how these things work - but I'm guessing she gets residuals every time her HP films are broadcast anywhere in the world?
She’s full on entitled privilege. Sadly quite fitting that she took the Lavender Brown role that had been played by two different black girls in maybe the 2nd and 3rd films? When Lavender Brown became the Ron’s girlfriend character they had to cast a posh white girl obviously. Yet Jessie believes she’s hard done by 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
do we think the Caves' will mention the Succession podcast ever again??
It's a shame if they abandoned it, I liked listening because they clearly love the show and also it's the final season and they're not going to cover that.

They’ve uploaded a succession podcast, skipping over the episodes they’ve missed :rolleyes: Jessie mentioned Alfie so it seems that they’re still together.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Ugh I just came here to post exactly this. The brief mention of the subtitles and Alfie. I don’t know why I do it to myself but I listened to the whole episode.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.