Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought but I wonder if Bebe still eats a lot of McDonald’s. I always admired her for saying that, especially when Jessie is sitting next to her talking about solely eating pecans or whatever. She definitely is her own person and doesn’t seem to let Jessie influence her much.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate they're away but it is frustrating that they started a podcast and then just abandoned it partway through, in the last episode they said they'd put something out but it'd be recorded separately, then they cancelled that and it doesn't look like they'll be releasing anything this week either, you can't produce a podcast about a weekly TV show and then miss two episodes!

Reactions: 6
I appreciate they're away but it is frustrating that they started a podcast and then just abandoned it partway through, in the last episode they said they'd put something out but it'd be recorded separately, then they cancelled that and it doesn't look like they'll be releasing anything this week either, you can't produce a podcast about a weekly TV show and then miss two episodes!
It’s the kind of work ethic you have when you don‘t really need to work

Reactions: 11
They probably view acting as “real” work and podcasting as a hobby, especially since they judge other podcasters for generating revenue by doing ads.

Reactions: 5
It is annoying. I really enjoyed their Succession podcasts for the last season and was happy to listen again this time around, but I've now found other Succession podcasts that scratch the itch and have stopped waiting for the Cave Sisters' one. It's silly but I feel like they've made a bit of a fool of me. There I was enthusiastically waiting new eps, but no!

Reactions: 3
They probably view acting as “real” work and podcasting as a hobby, especially since they judge other podcasters for generating revenue by doing ads.
They do patreon though and don’t provide the content for it

Reactions: 1
It is annoying. I really enjoyed their Succession podcasts for the last season and was happy to listen again this time around, but I've now found other Succession podcasts that scratch the itch and have stopped waiting for the Cave Sisters' one. It's silly but I feel like they've made a bit of a fool of me. There I was enthusiastically waiting new eps, but no!
same!! it also seems a bit redundant to release an episode daysss after the show aired, people want to discuss it in the hours/ days immediately after! The Vanity Fair one is very good by the way

Reactions: 2
I guess the succession podcast is dead.

I should have known but I fall for it every time they begin a project.

• Sad
jessie's abandoned her doodle-a-day account too by the looks of things, she hasn't posted in 8 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 4
jessie's abandoned her doodle-a-day account too by the looks of things, she hasn't posted in 8 weeks
She takes on way too much. She has all the different podcasts, the doodles, the patreon, posting reels as well as writing a book, acting gigs and her live show. All very admirable but she's spinning so many plates as well as being a single mum of four. If I were her mum or Bebe I'd be telling her to chill. It's great to have projects you enjoy but if they're always started and never finished it's so stressful.

Reactions: 5
Agree, I’m writing a book and have 1 kid and a 9-5 job and I am literally drowning. I don’t blame her for abandoning projects. Does she ever get to chill?

remember the last time was at one of these conventions and she posted a reel making a joke that nobody was coming to her stand and then got really pissed off when people didn't get that it was a joke and posted about all the people wanting her signature and it was like, okay sis go off ??!?

She has a massive chip on her shoulder towards the Harry Potter franchise and it’s surprising because that’s how she got famous in the first place. Sorry sis but nobody remembers your two second cameo in Inkheart. Maybe don’t treat your fans with derision and they would still be your fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a massive chip on her shoulder towards the Harry Potter franchise and it’s surprising because that’s how she got famous in the first place. Sorry sis but nobody remembers your two second cameo in Inkheart. Maybe don’t treat your fans with derision and they would still be your fans.
fair enough if she wasn’t continuing to make money out of the fans but dont attend these cons which clearly must be worth it then. She’s not saying she drinks her own breast milk is she now 😬 (don’t come for me it’s just with Jessie it’s performative lentil weavery)

fair enough if she wasn’t continuing to make money out of the fans but dont attend these cons which clearly must be worth it then. She’s not saying she drinks her own breast milk is she now 😬 (don’t come for me it’s just with Jessie it’s performative lentil weavery)
I literally came to ask the same.. is that breast milk latte a joke or…!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.