jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie is off out for her birthday, hopefully she'll put the wine down for poor diarmuids sake.

Reactions: 3
She defo got fillers or something, her face looks so different in her new Instagram post, or maybe she got Botox.
He was at the dinner the other night for her bday so they are still together.... somehow

Reactions: 4
Imagine never leaving the gaff and throwing on a face full of make up to pout, eye duck and lip sync at a camera for all of three seconds.

She really should go back to college or find something to do outside of youtube. She uploads once a week, that's not even a day of editing and filming. There are six other days in the week. Does she just sit around all day waiting on her fella to get home?

Herself and Melanie try so hard to portray this bad witch independent attitude but are nothing but two hermits talking to a camera once a week waiting for their fellas to get home from work. Eek.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video was painful to sit through. 28 minutes of manically trying to convince the viewers that she isn’t a nutjob and has a healthy relationship. The regular fake giggle made an appearance one too many times as per…

Reactions: 7
I'm laughing at her saying diarmud is the first fella she's had on her channel relationship wise, love you had your ex in your vids forced him an' all. She's a dope.

Reactions: 1
Was her ex in her other videos? The one she lived in Dublin with?
Yes she had him on a few times, she did a boyfriend tag an' all with him - had a few ikea vlogs when she first moved up, he was in her videos as much as diarmud (sp?) is. Her saying its post-lockdown as the reason he's no longer in them is bs and far too obvious. Whoever said she was on the outs with him after her piss-up wedding it was around then she stopped showing him. I'd go as far to say they broke up for a bit, and as an agreement of getting back together was his privacy and I don't blame the fella, imagine having a camera shoved in your face for 'content'. She comes across as the type who would only love to cash in on a relationship/family vlog channel. He (diarmud) never appeared comfortable, so i suppose she finally understood that. Has she removed the videos of the ex?

I actually couldn't sit through the new video. She's so so so fake. She really needs to figure out who she is.