jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my beautiful friennddss 😁 🤢 did anyone watch the latest video? I can't tolerate her voice and it's probably about nothing but the noseyness in me wants to know the family secret 😂
It’s a cold remedy her man makes from citrus fruits and honey.We get to see her mams hands prepare it…That woman can talk , she barely takes a breath between sentences 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s a cold remedy her man makes from citrus fruits and honey.We get to see her mams hands prepare it…That woman can talk , she barely takes a breath between sentences 😂
Her mother was talking on the video? You're having me on? Did she mention Mels wedding at all 😂

• Haha
Her mother was talking on the video? You're having me on? Did she mention Mels wedding at all 😂
Only about the recipe 😂 we didn’t get to see her face or anything, they must be desperate for content if they’re drafting in their ma😏

Omg her ma and Mel sound the same hahah it's so funny Jessie's country accent.
Just from her mams little clip I can see where Mel gets it from

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello my beautiful friennddss 😁 🤢 did anyone watch the latest video? I can't tolerate her voice and it's probably about nothing but the noseyness in me wants to know the family secret 😂
I forgot she existed. What did she say about a secret? I'm very nosy too but I cba to watch the video :ROFLMAO:
---
Omg her ma and Mel sound the same hahah it's so funny Jessie's country accent.
Just from her mams little clip I can see where Mel gets it from
Melmo amplifies her accent always has and always will. I believe she thinks it works for her algorithm with the Americans. That's who her target audience was for the longest time, she sure as tit talks about Ireland as if she has no Irish viewers.

Reactions: 3
I forgot she existed. What did she say about a secret? I'm very nosy too but I cba to watch the video :ROFLMAO:
---

Melmo amplifies her accent always has and always will. I believe she thinks it works for her algorithm with the Americans. That's who her target audience was for the longest time, she sure as tit talks about Ireland as if she has no Irish viewers.
Listen to the mam it's the same accent as mels

---

Thats the title of her video "telling you a family secret " but it's apparently just her cold remedy. I was hoping for something a bit more juicy 😂
And Mel defo does that, she tries to make herself sound "more irish" but instead she just makes herself sound like a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Listen to the mam it's the same accent as mels
Listening now her accent isn't the same at all. Her ma has a standard dulchie accent imo. It's more of a twang now.

Melmos is a lot stronger and put on. Mel has lived longer in dublin so her accent is normal-ish and she's around more dubs than their mother is, that said melmos has put lot of her accent on over the years (or rather she did in the past i don't properly follow her anymore!) The "Me famileeee" shite etc. Her mam has obviously lived long enough in Roscommon that it's just a twang now. god love her.

I think both jessie and her fella have covid. Her symptoms are what myself and my oh had not that long ago. It's the headaches that are the worst imo.

I hate when influencers say this type of stuff, you document everything in your life and over share on the internet constantly. I’m sure Jessie’s screen time is crazy but she feels the need to take a photo of others and shame them for using their phone? Weirdo behaviour.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I hate when influencers say this type of stuff, you document everything in your life and over share on the internet constantly. I’m sure Jessie’s screen time is crazy but she feels the need to take a photo of others and shame them for using their phone? Weirdo behaviour.
Sure she was taking a photo of them with her phone and then criticising them for using their phones!! She’s actually so dim I don’t think it occurs to her that she would be in the top % of the population for using their phone due to the nature of her job. Did you see a recent story when she kept mixing up driving TEST and driving LESSON? I actually think it’s more dim she’s getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She and Mel are two peas in a pod. Both delusional about their own levels of intelligence and insight.

Melmo looks like Jess’s mam here!

Sure she was taking a photo of them with her phone and then criticising them for using their phones!! She’s actually so dim I don’t think it occurs to her that she would be in the top % of the population for using their phone due to the nature of her job. Did you see a recent story when she kept mixing up driving TEST and driving LESSON? I actually think it’s more dim she’s getting.
They are statues lol she is a twit though and her sister Mel is even worse

Her poses are so cringe, she's such a pretty girl if she would just take a normal photo 😂 Still no where near as embarrassing as her big sister though 😜

Reactions: 5
Omg what are those birthday photos 😳 It’s winter in Ireland, why on earth would anyone be wearing that … scrap of cheap lace? She looks awful.

Good lord, her and Mel are like kids that had extremely strict upbringing and as soon as they became adults and had more freedom they lost the run of themselves not knowing how to dress themselves!!

Reactions: 2