jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure someone on here before saw them out on a night out and she was pissed and shouting at Diarmuid as well or did I dream that?
Mental health isn't an excuse to behave like that , could you imagine if a man ever behaved like that towards her? I hope she doesn't try and make him out to be the bad guy, he seems a nice lad.
Defo something strange with that family, I can't think of any reason why a mother would chose to not go to her own daughters wedding. That was shocking to me.

Reactions: 7
Anyone goong through things mentall
I'm pretty sure someone on here before saw them out on a night out and she was pissed and shouting at Diarmuid as well or did I dream that?
Mental health isn't an excuse to behave like that , could you imagine if a man ever behaved like that towards her? I hope she doesn't try and make him out to be the bad guy, he seems a nice lad.
Defo something strange with that family, I can't think of any reason why a mother would chose to not go to her own daughters wedding. That was shocking to me.
Yeah it’s on this thread somewhere. She has an ongoing issue with drink.

Reactions: 2
She seems to be still in the rented house, even doing a food shop.

Oh for duck sake I put on her new video to see would she mention diarmuid. I'm only 14 minutes in and so far she's just droned on and on about utter shite , I'm bored to tears. And what's this about a life threatening car accident, surely we would have heard about it before now in one of her crying videos?
Edited to say she I skipped through alot of it but no mention of him. It was just her talking about herself . Save yourself the views it's just one of her nonsense "big sister" pep talks 🤢 oh and a fabletics ad thrown in as well .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh for duck sake I put on her new video to see would she mention diarmuid. I'm only 14 minutes in and so far she's just droned on and on about utter shite , I'm bored to tears. And what's this about a life threatening car accident, surely we would have heard about it before now in one of her crying videos?
Edited to say she I skipped through alot of it but no mention of him. It was just her talking about herself . Save yourself the views it's just one of her nonsense "big sister" pep talks 🤢 oh and a fabletics ad thrown in as well .
Yep a half hour I'll never get back, when she was going out with him first he was in insta pics, in videos, now we never see him

Reactions: 5
How will it go with the house, I can’t see her staying there if he’s gone, she may use it to film in until she thinks up a realistic story of why they split.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for taking one for the team! I couldn't sit through 2 mins never-mind 20. The amount of times she has promoted it on insta, and that she has duck all comments on the grid post says a lottttt about her engagement.

How will it go with the house, I can’t see her staying there if he’s gone, she may use it to film in until she thinks up a realistic story of why they split.
I vaguely remember her moving vlog she stated this was it, i cant move back in to my parents house this time. my room is no longer mine yadda yadda.. didnt she bring her entire life contents moving? im sure there was items that just didnt need to be moved but i guess she genuinely thought she wasnt gonna break up with him. Quite mortifying for her. Is the story above true, did he really break up with her?

Thanks for taking one for the team! I couldn't sit through 2 mins never-mind 20. The amount of times she has promoted it on insta, and that she has duck all comments on the grid post says a lottttt about her engagement.

I vaguely remember her moving vlog she stated this was it, i cant move back in to my parents house this time. my room is no longer mine yadda yadda.. didnt she bring her entire life contents moving? im sure there was items that just didnt need to be moved but i guess she genuinely thought she wasnt gonna break up with him. Quite mortifying for her. Is the story above true, did he really break up with her?
Will she stay there alone? I’d doubt it, would she even be able to afford the rent and bills alone?

Reactions: 1
Will she stay there alone? I’d doubt it, would she even be able to afford the rent and bills alone?
Realistically probably not as she's incredibly immature for her age (emotionally speaking). I think it could be done though. I guess it comes down to her income, but she's looking at 1000-1200 pcm for that property. I think that's how much it is. She did say it was a family friends gaff so maybe they're charging less, but going rate in that town for a 3 bed is 1000-1200pcm. I wonder how she'd spin it moving back in after the big announcement of her room no longer being hers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I’m sure her sister will help make up some fictitious story 😂

• Haha
I’m sure her sister will help make up some fictitious story 😂
I'm calling it now , she will copy Mel. Soon we will have the "why I quit drinking video" and will talk about how she wants to be her best god damn self (despise when she says that 😂) and alcohol made her too emotional and that will be that.

• Haha
I don’t think they’ve broken up tbh. Photos haven’t disappeared from either grid. She’s probably hamming up the speculation for engagement since she’s been so lacking recently.

weird that she hasn’t posted anything to dispel the rumour about the wedding though (see above). Perhaps she doesn’t read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

The rent in Strokestown is not that expensive, she possibility could keep renting on her own.
we have spent many weekends in that area during the summer and I’ve seen him many times but never her, she probably never leaves the house.
it’s strange that she goes to therapy but wasn’t told alcohol on a regular basis makes depression worse

The rent in Strokestown is not that expensive, she possibility could keep renting on her own.
we have spent many weekends in that area during the summer and I’ve seen him many times but never her, she probably never leaves the house.
it’s strange that she goes to therapy but wasn’t told alcohol on a regular basis makes depression worse
Yes ,she’s never addressed her drinking. I’m wondering if she’d stay there alone ? she comes across as very needy like her sister .

She’s requested questions so that she can do another sex talk. Is she capable of anything else content wise? 🙄

Reactions: 6
She mentioned needing to get driving since she can't do much without a car in the town she lives in, perhaps they are broken up since he was the one who drove them everywhere