jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that outfit on her latest “get dressed with me”.

Is she off out hooking? 💀
I wasn’t sure what to expect from what you said but I definitely wasn’t expecting that :oops:. Could literally catch her on a street corner

Reactions: 6
You could see the gusset (sorry, I hate that word :ROFLMAO:) of her tights the skirt was that short. Where would ya be going dressed like that:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's stopped drinking
5 months sober lines up with the incident reported here about her making a show at one of the BFs parties

Reactions: 7
She's stopped drinking
5 months sober lines up with the incident reported here about her making a show at one of the BFs parties
Cba to watch the video and listen to her high pitchedness , did she give a reason? Let's just hope she doesn't try and make out like she was a raging alcoholic and make not drinking a personality trait, Melanie style 😂

Reactions: 4
Tbh if she behaved in the way the poster on here said she did - outright abusive towards her boyfriend. I don't see any reason to be applauding her.

Exactly like her sister lashing out at their fellas with drink on them and quitting drink and claiming " X amount sober!!"

No you were just a horrible, manipulative person when drunk, not a recovering alcoholic- who really has an addiction and battle to overcome.

It's all just to fix the relationship- probably exactly like Mel's relationship - quit the drink or I'll leave. But narc like her sister, makes a whole sob story video like a victim and makes bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh if she behaved in the way the poster on here said she did - outright abusive towards her boyfriend. I don't see any reason to be applauding her.

Exactly like her sister lashing out at their fellas with drink on them and quitting drink and claiming " X amount sober!!"

No you were just a horrible, manipulative person when drunk, not a recovering alcoholic- who really has an addiction and battle to overcome.

It's all just to fix the relationship- probably exactly like Mel's relationship - quit the drink or I'll leave. But narc like her sister, makes a whole sob story video like a victim and makes bank.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cba to watch the video and listen to her high pitchedness , did she give a reason? Let's just hope she doesn't try and make out like she was a raging alcoholic and make not drinking a personality trait, Melanie style 😂
Says she wasn't addicted but that it made her feel tit the next day etc etc her mental health is better sober, she didn't even drink that much anyway but Melanie contradicts this later by saying one night at the pub she had 7 glasses of wine and was shocked..

I'm calling it now , she will copy Mel. Soon we will have the "why I quit drinking video" and will talk about how she wants to be her best god damn self (despise when she says that 😂) and alcohol made her too emotional and that will be that.
👏 Right on queue!
I see her and Mel are fighting people in the comments about the use of ‘sober’ and how alcohol use is a ‘spectrum’.

• Haha
Says she wasn't addicted but that it made her feel tit the next day etc etc her mental health is better sober, she didn't even drink that much anyway but Melanie contradicts this later by saying one night at the pub she had 7 glasses of wine and was shocked..
She was completely addicted ,she was falling down drunk during the day, losing family and friends over her behaviour,denial is a big part of addiction, where as Mel is just a bad drunk but claims addiction…Good on her for trying to sort herself out though and for her fella sticking by her at her worst, hope he’s put some ground rules in place and not been beaten down by it if she’s as narcissistic as her sister.

Reactions: 1
👏 Right on queue!
I see her and Mel are fighting people in the comments about the use of ‘sober’ and how alcohol use is a ‘spectrum’.
Omg I forgot I called this, just give me a crystal ball right now 😂

• Haha
She's been diagnosed with PMDD. I feel for her it sounds rough
Speaking from experience it’s not easy to deal with and there’s not much you can do about it until menopause but I hope she doesn’t started trying to use it to excuse how she hurts others.

You’d swear she was the first person to ever do driving lessons the way she gives a big update after each one. Her and Mel are so sheltered and disconnected from the real world that things most people just get on with as massive life events for the two of them.

• Haha
Hello my beautiful friennddss 😁 🤢 did anyone watch the latest video? I can't tolerate her voice and it's probably about nothing but the noseyness in me wants to know the family secret 😂

Reactions: 3