jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not mentioning the boyfriend seems to be the only way she’s getting engagement right now so I’d sit back and get comfy for a while.
She mentioned needing to get driving since she can't do much without a car in the town she lives in, perhaps they are broken up since he was the one who drove them everywhere

Reactions: 4
@Lord Farquad She can't clear up anything about that because it 100% happened and she knows it and the entire area knows it so if she comes on denying it the local people and people at that wedding would actually think she legit lost her mind. I'd say they are prob back together he must be as bad as her or else he is in way too deep and doesn't know how to get out of it he doesn't seem the brightest spark from what she showed

Reactions: 9
They are still together, my friend lives near them. She never leaves the house and every curtain and blind is shut in their house. Apparently Diarmuids mam is really worried for him and anxious after the incident at the wedding. Diarmuids brother sadly passed away to suicide a few years ago so she is very protective of Diarmuid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They are still together, my friend lives near them. She never leaves the house and every curtain and blind is shut in their house. Apparently Diarmuids mam is really worried for him and anxious after the incident at the wedding. Diarmuids brother sadly passed away to suicide a few years ago so she is very protective of Diarmuid.
Weird timing that she release that video where she said she once tried to commit suicide? Is she trying to guilt trip Diarmuid into staying with her... I feel horrible saying that tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s just the weirdest chick.

Might as well say it on here as I’m anonymous but I’m not bashing mental health. I’m actually diagnosed with EUPD but you wouldn’t know it because i’m on medication and in therapy to ensure that I can live a relatively normal life. She’s mentioned therapy on so many occasions but it clearly ain’t doing a thing for her. She needs properly assessing rather than using YouTube as a venting platform.

Reactions: 5
Weird timing that she release that video where she said she once tried to commit suicide? Is she trying to guilt trip Diarmuid into staying with her... I feel horrible saying that tbh
100% thought the very same. Herself and Melanie will manipulative and acts in controlling ways and once it's not received well they blame their mental health and use that as a justification for their actions.

A small example -Melanie got drunk and started screaming/acting aggressively in a hotel reception at Thomas in front of her family and had to be forcefully removed by security from the hotel - Melanie blames alcohol and then uses it for engagement and sponsorships to earn money.

Jessie - every boyfriend was bad/ abusive or a cheater... Every single one (Melanie has also said this about her own exes)

When are people going to wake up and see what the pair of them are like. Both deeply unstable insecure co dependent women who use just about any excuse for their behaviour instead of taking accountability.

No doubt in my mind that both diarmuid and Thomas are constantly manipulated, gaslight and walking on eggshells all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He needs to get shot of her if she’s playing on his emotions like that, imagine threatening suicide when she knows what his family have been through, coercive control springs to mind .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He needs to get shot of her if she’s playing on his emotions like that, imagine threatening suicide when she knows what his family have been through, coercive control springs to mind .
This 100% If she was indeed running down to a river whilst at a wedding and attacking diarmuid with glass out in the open I'd dread to think how bad it is behind closed doors.

Like someone else said, she probably has never had as much engagement on her stories before - people looking to see if he makes an appearance and this benefits her greatly so she will keep him offline for as long as possible for €€€ which is a bit mad imo. If anyone was saying what was said on here about me regarding the wedding incident I'd make damn sure to clear my name. Money is the motivator over her relationship.

Reactions: 7
This 100% If she was indeed running down to a river whilst at a wedding and attacking diarmuid with glass out in the open I'd dread to think how bad it is behind closed doors.

Like someone else said, she probably has never had as much engagement on her stories before - people looking to see if he makes an appearance and this benefits her greatly so she will keep him offline for as long as possible for €€€ which is a bit mad imo. If anyone was saying what was said on here about me regarding the wedding incident I'd make damn sure to clear my name. Money is the motivator over her relationship.
I could tell in the couple of vids he’s not comfortable around her when she’s drunk, but I think that would be the last straw if she acted up like that at a wedding, especially knowing the family history and them there witnessing everything, if she really wanted to make a go of things she would sort herself out, I’m sure that friend she said turned on her had witnessed something similar ,when she’s had a drink she must turn into a different person, in saying that it’s not an excuse , we have a saying that says what’s in when you’re sober comes out when you’re drunk and it’s so true.

Reactions: 6
What's the story about her friend turning on her?
The girl she went to Prague with supposedly turned on her, said really nasty things to her and she spent the weekend in tears, it was someone she’s known for years 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The girl she went to Prague with supposedly turned on her, said really nasty things to her and she spent the weekend in tears, it was someone she’s known for years 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t believe that for a second 😂. Does everyone around her have to be licking her arse to be her friend? Yes men aren’t friends, Jessie.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe that for a second 😂. Does everyone around her have to be licking her arse to be her friend? Yes men aren’t friends, Jessie.
Do you not remember the stories she was posting at the time of her in bed crying?

Reactions: 1
Do you not remember the stories she was posting at the time of her in bed crying?
Which one there's been so many? 😂 I used to think she was so down to earth but she's as bad as her sister. Also when she says annoying tit like " girl you need to say good bye to that boy, like show him the god damn door , like see ya , adios put the whole boy in the bin" trying to be sassy shite , ye guys know what I mean. It's makes my ears want to fall off 😂 . She's always so quick to blame the man too whenever she does her advice videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I worry for her. She seems very very unhinged. I think a proper job to get her out of bed in the morning and into a routine may be better for her mentally than social media. As for the sex videos. I can't anymore. They are so fake. I think she makes them up for content and it's still crap. The way she talks about using the sex toys in their relationship is just cringe. He seems like a lovely fella who actually could have loved her and gave her a good life but she's just so self obsessed to even see. I also live locally and when they won the football final last year she was in the pub and stopped talking. Completely. Got drunks and then refused to talk to anyone including him. I think it's past childishness it's genuinely a real mental health problem. I feel very sorry for her.
---

P..s the fake laughing drives me bleeping mental!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5