jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says this all a lot, has she ever thought that maybe she’s part of the problem when the same thing is happening over and over? 😂
Let’s not forget how she mentioned the current boyfriend several times in the past in a “people who have wronged me” sense but as soon as they got together she mentioned it again and flipped the story into “ it’s okay he mistreated me because we weren’t officially dating” and “right person, wrong time”.

Reactions: 6
Either she's making tit up, or someone fucked up on her pr notes. Tracking your sleep with fitbit isn't premium level jessie. Who got the fitbit sponcon first her and melmo?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget how she mentioned the current boyfriend several times in the past in a “people who have wronged me” sense but as soon as they got together she mentioned it again and flipped the story into “ it’s okay he mistreated me because we weren’t officially dating” and “right person, wrong time”.
Oh yeah, didn't she also say something in the Prague video about how she gives people too many chances? She was talking about a friend of hers in that one, but maybe also her boyfriend. Sounds like he is going back on the list of bad guys, then.

Reactions: 6
Oh holy tit okay so i've mentioned before i've family in jessies town. A cousin of mine still lives in the town apparently she can tell where jessie lives just by the background :ROFLMAO: that's not what made me go 'oh holy tit'. She whatsapped me this lunch to show me that somebody is mentally unwell and are impersonating jessie and her fella and also melmo. As in there are facebook accounts that are clearly not them and it's one individual behind all of them, but like this is fucked up levels. Her mate is friends with diarmuid i cant spell his name on fb and when that person went to type in his name to see if they were still together (apparently they are you guys on fb anyway) they found that page and then fell down the rabbit hole. The person pretending to be jessie doesn't use her name but for the bfs page and melanies page, they use their name. When I say my jaw hit the floor when I saw the profiles, this isn't normal behaviour.

Maybe this is why she doesn't mention him? They have photos of jessie and melmo as a kid and the accounts talk to each other. It's bleeping bizzare. I'm horrified so I thought you all deserve to be too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit are links to profiles that aren't real people allowed? If so i'll drop them.
I'll attach screenshots instead surely I can't be given out to for that? If i'm wrong I apologise.

Also editing to add that he (cousins mate) doesn't know if it's one person behind it, but my cousin reckons its one person. After reading the comments I also think it's one person, who's mentally unwell because this is bleeping insanity. I know we witch about jessie and melmo for their crappy behaviour, but this is beyond that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
E7E7E8E2-1F3C-4DDB-99D7-8ACCE75AE161.jpeg
He spells favourite the American way

Where would they get childhood pics of them, and friends commented on their photos? They must have numerous accounts set up as friends sure people would know Katherine is a fake account
9654AFA2-033D-426E-BB80-7B8C0F5602A4.jpeg
6F778DB2-512A-4BA8-B158-F68D5C26F667.jpeg
CEDCDD51-2E8C-4E9D-A923-9D94CBA61F86.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's odd! Does Jessie know about them pages?
I wouldn't say so but her sister (melmo) is known for creating sock accounts and was outed years ago for it. Check her threads for the actual tea. I do not think this is melmo. I'm horrified. I'm really tempted to report the pages but i'm sure fb asks for proof like how do i prove this when it's not my account ya know.

So is this person catfishing people?! 👀 That was honestly my first thought, but where did they get all the photos?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't say so but her sister (melmo) is known for creating sock accounts and was outed years ago for it. Check her threads for the actual tea. I do not think this is melmo. I'm horrified. I'm really tempted to report the pages but i'm sure fb asks for proof like how do i prove this when it's not my account ya know.

So is this person catfishing people?! 👀 That was honestly my first thought, but where did they get all the photos?
I’ve no idea what they’re hoping to achieve it’s all very sinister setting up those accounts and followers, I’ve not seen the childhood pic before unless one of them shared it online in the past?

Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea what they’re hoping to achieve it’s all very sinister setting up those accounts and followers, I’ve not seen the childhood pic before unless one of them shared it online in the past?
I've no idea where they obtained the photos, it is incredibly unsettling. I've never actually seen the photos. I wonder are they a friend on their fb like the childhood one is extreme imo. I did try and report but as I suspected fb said have the person who owns the photos report, like yes let me message the girl I complain about on a forum "here love someone is robbing your photos and creating weird and twisted fantasies with your fella and ur sister" :ROFLMAO: could u imagine getting that message from a randomer? I do hope jessie reads here if not for what we question but for these profiles so shes aware and can report them herself and have them taken down.

I really do want to believe the person isn't mentally there and or it's a child. It's just odd. I noticed all three profiles mention some van following them or something they share a post? Did you see that. It shares missing persons cases too. It's a really weird one.

Edit: Forgot to mention I strongly advised (without outing him i'll give an initial) J to tell diarmud about the page. He went to school with the fella so at least tell him. Might be a weird conversation but ffs tell him so he's aware.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've no idea where they obtained the photos, it is incredibly unsettling. I've never actually seen the photos. I wonder are they a friend on their fb like the childhood one is extreme imo. I did try and report but as I suspected fb said have the person who owns the photos report, like yes let me message the girl I complain about on a forum "here love someone is robbing your photos and creating weird and twisted fantasies with your fella and ur sister" :ROFLMAO: could u imagine getting that message from a randomer? I do hope jessie reads here if not for what we question but for these profiles so shes aware and can report them herself and have them taken down.

I really do want to believe the person isn't mentally there and or it's a child. It's just odd. I noticed all three profiles mention some van following them or something they share a post? Did you see that. It shares missing persons cases too. It's a really weird one.

Edit: Forgot to mention I strongly advised (without outing him i'll give an initial) J to tell diarmud about the page. He went to school with the fella so at least tell him. Might be a weird conversation but ffs tell him so he's aware.
This is all so creepy it’s giving me the shudders 😫😂

I can’t tell if the person is trolling, a stalker, or a weird overzealous fan. All I know is this isn’t normal behaviour at all!! The Snapchat looks like one of those bot 18+ accounts that you see in Insta comments with obviously stolen photos.

The pic of the kids is the one that freaks me out the most. Like WHAT? Who posts a photo of children and embellishes it with a fake back and forth in the comments, pretending to be not just one person…but two????? Really concerning. If Mel or Jessie had shared that pic in the past on IG stories, FB, or in a video, then it would answer how a person could have got hold of it (still creepy of course, but more possible). But if neither of them (or their family members if they have public FBs?) have ever shared that pic, it’s HORRIFYING. How do you find a pic of literal children unless you’re a depraved weirdo searching for something?

Maybe I watch too much true crime but that is pretty bleeping creepy.

This is all so creepy it’s giving me the shudders 😫😂

I can’t tell if the person is trolling, a stalker, or a weird overzealous fan. All I know is this isn’t normal behaviour at all!! The Snapchat looks like one of those bot 18+ accounts that you see in Insta comments with obviously stolen photos.

The pic of the kids is the one that freaks me out the most. Like WHAT? Who posts a photo of children and embellishes it with a fake back and forth in the comments, pretending to be not just one person…but two????? Really concerning. If Mel or Jessie had shared that pic in the past on IG stories, FB, or in a video, then it would answer how a person could have got hold of it (still creepy of course, but more possible). But if neither of them (or their family members if they have public FBs?) have ever shared that pic, it’s HORRIFYING. How do you find a pic of literal children unless you’re a depraved weirdo searching for something?

Maybe I watch too much true crime but that is pretty bleeping creepy.
No because same tc fan here, and when I saw the missing persons posts I was like wtf do this person/people even know whos pictures theyve stolen, but then it was the photos and the comments and yeah it's just too much. It really puts things into perspective, sharing photos where anyone can rob them like thanks weirdo for the reminder. I am stumped on the kid photo though because I can't imagine either melanie (despite her bs) or jessie sharing that so who knows.

Reactions: 2

I’m wondering if they’ve had a troubled past and left home young they seem really immature? a waitress on the IOM is an odd place to end up unless you want to get away from something? There’s a location on this pic
C653BAA5-7AB5-43AD-BE71-056A2B08E708.jpeg
056B508D-6BA1-476E-ADCC-D8E397E04C5B.jpeg

So they were in Ireland on September 5th?

Co Wicklow…It’s the fake Melmo account so unless they’ve cropped the original account name and saved the location?

Last edited:
They probably just used a fake location tbh! I’m pretty sure you can on FB?

They could have just used a VPN to be honest, very odd behaviour. It takes a certain kind of unhappiness to go out of your way to pretend to be someone else.
Yeah they could have , odd they use Melmo and Diarmuid's name and not Jess but have all three accounts post and reply to each other and where would they get the kiddie pic ? unless they know some of them personally on their private accounts or a family member .

Now they’re posting under McLaughlin and the Katherine account is restricted
1AEC7D23-48E3-4718-A35C-1225CDB1E5FA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1