jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add onto this. Mad that two sisters with so many gynecology issues yet both have never actually seen an a gynaecologist.

Melanie even stated in youtube comments such a thing doesn't exist in Ireland.
Melmo telling the Americans that we don't have gynaes is the most melmo thing she can possibly do :ROFLMAO:. I don't doubt jessie has pcos (unlike annoyedhobbit who has munchausen syndrome!) I just don't think she's been officially diagnosed yet.

Looks like jessie is beating mel to that if what she says about an upcoming gynaecology app is true. Best of luck jess, youre going to need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When having my pcos diagnosis round 5 (because they don't pass for bloods alone) they used the smear test device thingy, I don't know the terminology the pincher-grabber is what I call it. The internal scan was literally just dye through a cannula to enhance the area, quite common on a fair few abdominal region scans. I've had it for other scans non menstrual related too, no pain no gain type of set up. I understand her being nervous and an understaffed over worked nurse or dr trying to figure out quickly if it was a serious rupture ie do they need to do surgery, perhaps the person didn't communicate fully to jessies whims what exactly was happening. However as I said I find it hard to believe she's even been properly diagnosed with PCOS given she herself said she'd never had a pelvic exam prior to that a&e one. It doesn't make sense.

Yes, it's difficult to get a pcos diagnosis or at least it used to be, but talking down medical people in ireland isn't going help. I apologise I don't keep up with her insta so i had thought it was the fella. I'm sure I remember her mentioning himself and her were off somewhere to europe again, and that's where my confusion is.

The likelihood of being officially diagnosed via bloods for pcos [in ireland] is slim to none. If she was diagnosed at a previous time then it was much more than just some blood work. Trust me I know because doctors for all that theyre great won't pass you on blood work and some symptoms alone, despite your age. She said she was diagnosed in 2019. She said she's had cysts burst previously but never accompanied blood externally. If she ended up in hospital with those cysts bursting they would still have done an internal exam to make sure everything was okay. She pointed to her arm and said "catheter or something I don't know". It was never a catheter. Had she had a catheter it would be because the exam would have shown there was serious damage done and she'd have needed surgery. She didn't need that so clearly she had a cannula inserted for fluids. Yes I agree her waiting until monday would be pointless but she said as much that she wasn't happy with still feeling unwell and it's like girl youre an adult they cannot force you to stay.
I see! I thought maybe it was a smear test they gave her as she said the doctor said we only ever use this device on those that are sexually active , she said she’d never had a smear before or seen anything like it, she also said the scanner was more comfortable and the doctor talked her through it so it wasn’t as traumatic.Both herself and Melmo seem clueless to basic womens health screening yet call themselves educators.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s with the baby scan photo on Jessie’s phone case?
It’ll probably be Mel’s scan but isn’t it weird to have it on your case and take photos so folks ask about it? Then proceed to ignore those who ask….

Reactions: 4
It’ll probably be Mel’s scan but isn’t it weird to have it on your case and take photos so folks ask about it? Then proceed to ignore those who ask….
I’ve never known any parents do that never mind an auntie .

It seems deliberately staged too with the back of the phone in the shots, a little covered by one finger. Ignoring the question of who’s it is. Bit pathetic considering she doesn’t even get many comments on her photos…

Do you have a picture of it? The only photo I’ve seen of her with a photo in her phone case was that Polaroid of herself and her late dog, I guess if it’s covered it can look a bit like an ultrasound picture because of the colouring?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jessies fella plays for their local gaa team and they won a county final yesterday (I've got family in jessies town and my cousin gave me the lowdown today. Apparently the town well and truly celebrated) but nothing from jessie about it, quite surprised really. You'd think she would have put something on her insta stories?

Jessies fella plays for their local gaa team and they won a county final yesterday (I've got family in jessies town and my cousin gave me the lowdown today. Apparently the town well and truly celebrated) but nothing from jessie about it, quite surprised really. You'd think she would have put something on her insta stories?
Yeah I am beginning to wonder if they did break up now. Already thought it was weird how she hasn’t mentioned him at all in her posts lately.

It has seemed like she put a lot of pressure on this relationship as well, though. In one video with Melanie she mentioned feeling confused and unhappy about where she was in her life, career and education wise. But then said that at least she had found the person she would be with forever, that at least she “had that”. When you expext your relationship to be your big accomplishment and source of stability and purpose it can become too much. In my experience relationships work better when both people are feeling fulfilled, each pursuing their own goals, or in general just have their own things going on. Jessie seems to not be doing much.

So yeah. Maybe they didn’t break up, but it wouldn’t be surprising if they did. They’re also still so young.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay so I feel like a right tight bastard now. Apologies.
Tbf it did look like a scan pic .

Yeah I am beginning to wonder if they did break up now. Already thought it was weird how she hasn’t mentioned him at all in her posts lately.

It has seemed like she put a lot of pressure on this relationship as well, though. In one video with Melanie she mentioned feeling confused and unhappy about where she was in her life, career and education wise. But then said that at least she had found the person she would be with forever, that at least she “had that”. When you expext your relationship to be your big accomplishment and source of stability and purpose it can become too much. In my experience relationships work better when both people are feeling fulfilled, each pursuing their own goals, or in general just have their own things going on. Jessie seems to not be doing much.

So yeah. Maybe they didn’t break up, but it wouldn’t be surprising if they did. They’re also still so young.
She seems to still be in the house they shared would she be able to cope alone and pay the bills ? I think she'd go running straight back home if they'd split ,although it is odd he's never featured anymore .

Especially because she’s never kept the relationship private. Some influencers can go months without posting their SO and that’s the norm but she’s shoved him into practically every video since they got together.

Like he was set up to be her Thomas

She looks very unwell in it .

She didn’t mention him, bought herself some flowers. If they have split she must be using the house to film depending on how long the lease was. I couldn’t see her staying there alone, she doesn’t look like she should be there alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s either still with him but deliberately not mentioning him to get folk questioning and watching…
Or they’ve split and she feels dumb after gushing so hard about finding (another soulmate)

Reactions: 5
Does she mention him in the new video?
She didn't, but there was a lot of talk about learning how to be alone, not hanging around with people who don't appreciate what you bring to the "goddamn" table, it's better to wait for the right people to come along than spend your time with the wrong people, not hanging out with people who tell you you're weak if you cry a lot, not letting people put you down, which she's experienced for her whole life, knowing your worth, not letting people make you second guess yourself... so yeah, I'd guess they've probably broken up. Or maybe taken a break to figure things out, which could be why she's not announced? I do feel for her if they have. Hopefully she's ok.

She didn't, but there was a lot of talk about learning how to be alone, not hanging around with people who don't appreciate what you bring to the "goddamn" table, it's better to wait for the right people to come along than spend your time with the wrong people, not hanging out with people who tell you you're weak if you cry a lot, not letting people put you down, which she's experienced for her whole life, knowing your worth, not letting people make you second guess yourself... so yeah, I'd guess they've probably broken up. Or maybe taken a break to figure things out, which could be why she's not announced? I do feel for her if they have. Hopefully she's ok.
She says this all a lot, has she ever thought that maybe she’s part of the problem when the same thing is happening over and over? 😂

Reactions: 9
She says this all a lot, has she ever thought that maybe she’s part of the problem when the same thing is happening over and over? 😂
Yeah it's always such a red flag when someone's only takeaway from a breakup is "they didn't appreciate me, they told me something I did was a problem when it's actually who I am and what makes me strong, I'm going to wait for the right person to come along because they were wrong"... like sometimes people are crappy, absolutely, but there's always a way you contributed to the dynamic.

Obviously Jessie may be capable of reflecting on herself in ways that don't show in this video, she is in therapy after all, that kind of stance just bugs me.

Reactions: 3