jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NGL I completely forgot about this. This is even more sketchy than it was before, why would they change the name but not the photos? What does it mean when an account is restricted, like is it banned?
No , they’ve just changed their privacy settings…Odd when you’re pretending to be an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Melmo’s account is restricted too , no SAHM and the pics of her tagging Katherine have gone
918D2570-2D62-4CCD-943E-DCAE81B8B594.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her and your man have not broken up. First question she addresses in her new video.
Also secretly love she got hello fresh spon and Mel already used the dropchef stuff so she defo can't do a hello fresh spon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and your man have not broken up. First question she addresses in her new video.
Also secretly love she got hello fresh spon and Mel already used the dropchef stuff so she defo can't do a hello fresh spon
you'd think that wouldn't you but she went and did it anyway 😂

• Haha
She is looking very thin these days. And why is she always pouting? Am I getting old now haha like what's wrong with a smile every now and then? These "influencers" are a different breed

Reactions: 2
She is looking very thin these days. And why is she always pouting? Am I getting old now haha like what's wrong with a smile every now and then? These "influencers" are a different breed
She’s always been a victim of the duck lips face, it doesn’t help that she’s also got quite large lips

• Haha
did any one see her video "Ive never spoken about this before" ? I feel so bad for her. I related to a lot of what she said. Poor girl xx Jessie is a sweet person deep down.

did any one see her video "Ive never spoken about this before" ? I feel so bad for her. I related to a lot of what she said. Poor girl xx Jessie is a sweet person deep down.
Are you joking? She's in need of serious help because she has more mental health problems than anyone knows. My friend was a plus one at a wedding recently that jessica was at coz it was her fellas good friend getting married, she never even mentioned it online atall and for good reason coz she made an absolute show of herself and him and his family!! Drunk, running around crying shouting going missing and everyone looking for her running down to a river beside the venue making out she was gonna throw herself in and then smashed a glass on her fellas hand and split it open!!! that's the real her and this person saw all that firsthand. She is the talk of that town and he wants nothing more to do with her by all accounts he has had to put up with plenty of this sort of stuff from her and has had enough. She is seriously unwell and clearly lives a double life on line. Sick of these influences and ther bullshit lies online. Her family need to step in big time and get her help. God only knows what lies she will spin about the boyfriend when it gets out their over he will be the bad guy no doubt as always jessi a always a victim. Imagine assaulting your partner and cutting open his hand and still not owning you have a serious problem!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Are you joking? She's in need of serious help because she has more mental health problems than anyone knows. My friend was a plus one at a wedding recently that jessica was at coz it was her fellas good friend getting married, she never even mentioned it online atall and for good reason coz she made an absolute show of herself and him and his family!! Drunk, running around crying shouting going missing and everyone looking for her running down to a river beside the venue making out she was gonna throw herself in and then smashed a glass on her fellas hand and split it open!!! that's the real her and this person saw all that firsthand. She is the talk of that town and he wants nothing more to do with her by all accounts he has had to put up with plenty of this sort of stuff from her and has had enough. She is seriously unwell and clearly lives a double life on line. Sick of these influences and ther bullshit lies online. Her family need to step in big time and get her help. God only knows what lies she will spin about the boyfriend when it gets out their over he will be the bad guy no doubt as always jessi a always a victim. Imagine assaulting your partner and cutting open his hand and still not owning you have a serious problem!!!!
I mentioned before about her alcohol problem along with her other issues and was the worst in the world 😂 even going by the small snippet you can tell he hates her drinking, she’s a terrible drunk.
I don’t think her friend turned on her on their weekend away I think she told her some home truths after she ( no doubt) made another drunken show of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mentioned before about her alcohol problem along with her other issues and was the worst in the world 😂 even going by the small snippet you can tell he hates her drinking, she’s a terrible drunk.
I'm not remotely surprised by these revelations at all she's exactly like her sister in every sense - so many illnesses and life obstacles and like Melanie always a victim at the hands of someone else and never the problem.

Both nasty with drink but victims of bad boyfriends and falling back on their past and mental health as a scapegoat for their behaviour.

Abusive and manipulative girls and I've said it so many times if every partner you claim to have was abusive or all were "bad relationships" we are hearing your narrative and more than likely you are the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not remotely surprised by these revelations at all she's exactly like her sister in every sense - so many illnesses and life obstacles and like Melanie always a victim at the hands of someone else and never the problem.

Both nasty with drink but victims of bad boyfriends and falling back on their past she mental health as a scapegoat for their behaviour
Let’s hope the christening doesn’t descend into chaos 😂.. I’m sure she’ll be well warned to leave the wine bottle down 😜

• Haha
Christ how do you make a recovery from that😶

Reactions: 3

Are they finished?

I don't know if this is a reach but hear me out... Both her and Melanie seem to have a drinking problem of sorts, and it makes me wonder if they got that from their mam? They never really mention what the problem with the mam is but the fact she didn't show up at her daughter's wedding and they both alluded to the fact that she wouldn't even be at Jess' wedding if she was to have one, I wonder if it's a family thing and they don't want her at the wedding because of potential problems with alcohol?🤔 I'm thinking this may be why Melanie is insisting on being sober, maybe she behaves the way her mam does and she doesn't want to be like her mam considering their relationship seems non existent? I don't know though, I am speculating. Either way, Jess clearly needs help, this is not ok!!

Reactions: 4
That’s bleeping wild if it’s true. I’m not calling anybody a liar on here, I’m just saying that I’ve read things in the past that turned out to be false! Always had a bad feeling about Jessie.

I don't know if this is a reach but hear me out... Both her and Melanie seem to have a drinking problem of sorts, and it makes me wonder if they got that from their mam? They never really mention what the problem with the mam is but the fact she didn't show up at her daughter's wedding and they both alluded to the fact that she wouldn't even be at Jess' wedding if she was to have one, I wonder if it's a family thing and they don't want her at the wedding because of potential problems with alcohol?🤔 I'm thinking this may be why Melanie is insisting on being sober, maybe she behaves the way her mam does and she doesn't want to be like her mam considering their relationship seems non existent? I don't know though, I am speculating. Either way, Jess clearly needs help, this is not ok!!
Do we know her mam had a drink problem ? Maybe it was her dad, and that’s why her mam left? I thought her mam had a successful MLM business so couldn’t have been falling down drunk with three kids in tow or Mel’s dad would’ve had his two off her if they weren’t been looked after, she’s still with Jess’s dad so unless he’s a drinker I’d doubt he’d stick around this long.I don’t think Melanie’s drink problem is as severe as Jess’s I think Jess is now at the stage where she’s reaching for a drink as soon as she opens her eyes, she’s got a high tolerance for alcohol that was pretty clear in the vids.

Do we know her mam had a drink problem ? Maybe it was her dad, and that’s why her mam left? I thought her mam had a successful MLM business so couldn’t have been falling down drunk with three kids in tow or Mel’s dad would’ve had his two off her if they weren’t been looked after, she’s still with Jess’s dad so unless he’s a drinker I’d doubt he’d stick around this long.I don’t think Melanie’s drink problem is as severe as Jess’s I think Jess is now at the stage where she’s reaching for a drink as soon as she opens her eyes, she’s got a high tolerance for alcohol that was pretty clear in the vids.
No no, I don't think we know that's why I'm speculating. I wasn't aware the mam has a business, and just thought since the common denominator between the two of them is the mam I started speculating, definitely a reach on my part so😬 thanks for pointing out.

Reactions: 3
No no, I don't think we know that's why I'm speculating. I wasn't aware the mam has a business, and just thought since the common denominator between the two of them is the mam I started speculating, definitely a reach on my part so😬 thanks for pointing out.
I’m only surmising too 😂 it could well be her mum. I just think it’s odd a man would take on a chronic alcoholic and her kids,they seem well to do big house etc, unless it’s rented which it could well be.
They haven’t really discussed their parents relationship but you can’t really blame them for that.