jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont know why this bugs me and I know it shouldn't (body pos and all that jazz) but her thigh gap gives me the ick, weirdly barbie doll body is what i think of...
I was thinking the very same thing looking at her recent stories, it’s so unnatural looking 😂

Reactions: 4
I really dont know why this bugs me and I know it shouldn't (body pos and all that jazz) but her thigh gap gives me the ick, weirdly barbie doll body is what i think of...
Body pos is a load of toxic shite anyway, she looks unhealthy imo and she’s going to end up with mad back problems if she keeps standing that way to get a huge thigh gap😂

Reactions: 7
She claimed in her latest video she doesn't have issues with eating etc but then also admits that people judging her weight caused her to have body dysmorphophobia, so she probably can't see what she actually looks like which is very thin. She looks so weak

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How she gets sponsors like fit bit confuses me she’s not gone far with YouTube if anything she’s less popular than she was five years ago and extremely boring now suprised any company wants to partner with her🙄

She looks awful in her latest stories ,always seems to be ill and run down .

Reactions: 5
Watching her latest video she says she went to prague with an old friend, however I remember her saying she and whats his face were going to prague. How she speaks about having pcos but having never had a pelvic exam i'm quite confused how were diagnosed with pcos then jessie?? It's cannula not catheter :ROFLMAO:. I wasn't aware she was SA previously, she mentions this and says she found the exam triggering from that, can imagine it would be and for that I genuinely feel sorry for her. If her comment regarding the nurse/dr requesting her mobile phone for light source is true, it sounds like they were under severe pressure that night and to judge someone on that when their main concern is your health is disgusting. Don't be your sister jessie, it's an ugly attitude.

I don't believe that they don't do internal scans over the weekend, sounds more like she wasn't comfortable staying and opted for a Monday appointment. Which is entirely fair enough, but don't pin you being scared to be alone in a hospital on said hospital. I'm going with this as she herself said she couldnt be alone in the exam room and wanted to go back to whoever brought her there. They're not going to force you to stay you're an adult and your cyst burst there clearly wasn't complications therefore there wasn't more they could do. The fact she managed to get her script filled before getting into her bed is a plus. Her period is delayed due to the cyst bursting, is this not something she'd be aware of? Oh god if you had endo and wanted it checked don't be a dick about how you need to go about getting it done ffs. Is she another melmo someone mentioned this, i have it. No ,go do the tests and see what they say.

All in all I'm glad she got the medical assistance, as someone who's had many a cyst burst they're excruciatingly painful and given that sometimes they can lead to other health concerns it's great that her doctor is this forward thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching her latest video she says she went to prague with an old friend, however I remember her saying she and whats his face were going to prague. How she speaks about having pcos but having never had a pelvic exam i'm quite confused how were diagnosed with pcos then jessie?? It's cannula not catheter :ROFLMAO:. I wasn't aware she was SA previously, she mentions this and says she found the exam triggering from that, can imagine it would be and for that I genuinely feel sorry for her. If her comment regarding the nurse/dr requesting her mobile phone for light source is true, it sounds like they were under severe pressure that night and to judge someone on that when their main concern is your health is disgusting. Don't be your sister jessie, it's an ugly attitude.

I don't believe that they don't do internal scans over the weekend, sounds more like she wasn't comfortable staying and opted for a Monday appointment. Which is entirely fair enough, but don't pin you being scared to be alone in a hospital on said hospital. I'm going with this as she herself said she couldnt be alone in the exam room and wanted to go back to whoever brought her there. They're not going to force you to stay you're an adult and your cyst burst there clearly wasn't complications therefore there wasn't more they could do. The fact she managed to get her script filled before getting into her bed is a plus. Her period is delayed due to the cyst bursting, is this not something she'd be aware of? Oh god if you had endo and wanted it checked don't be a dick about how you need to go about getting it done ffs. Is she another melmo someone mentioned this, i have it. No ,go do the tests and see what they say.

All in all I'm glad she got the medical assistance, as someone who's had many a cyst burst they're excruciatingly painful and given that sometimes they can lead to other health concerns it's great that her doctor is this forward thinking.
Melanie’s horrific birth experience was the first thing I thought of when she was describing her triggering exam , what device do they put in to give you an internal? I’ve only ever had finger’s or the thing they use for smears, she didn’t have the scan until later so it wasn’t that ? No mention of her fella at all? I’m sure she had a pic of a girl on her stories when they were at the airport going to Prague,even tagged her. She looks terribly frail and ill I’ll give her that much, the rest just echoed Melmo.

Reactions: 6

You can be diagnosed with PCOS by blood tests and having a number of symptoms associated with PCOS so she wouldn't have necessarily had a pelvic exam. IVCs are intravenous catheters or cannulas. They're interchangeable terms. If she was waiting an ultrasound pelvis then it's unlikely to be done over the weekend as generally just emergency scans are done then, so she must have been deemed stable enough. No point being admitted to have nothing done over the weekend when she could just present back Monday instead of taking up a bed. She is definitely over dramatic about things and comes across immature but some of those comments are really just reaching

She was so ungrateful and horrible about the hospital staff

She would not have a clue what it is like to work in a busy, stressful, pressurised environment, yet she still judges and badmouths them online to thousands

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched having not watched her videos in maybe 3 or 4 years and immediately I thought of MM. The way she was going on was so like her. The victim mentality. The taking out your phone & photographing yourself crying..christ.

Melanie’s horrific birth experience was the first thing I thought of when she was describing her triggering exam , what device do they put in to give you an internal? I’ve only ever had finger’s or the thing they use for smears, she didn’t have the scan until later so it wasn’t that ? No mention of her fella at all? I’m sure she had a pic of a girl on her stories when they were at the airport going to Prague,even tagged her. She looks terribly frail and ill I’ll give her that much, the rest just echoed Melmo.
When having my pcos diagnosis round 5 (because they don't pass for bloods alone) they used the smear test device thingy, I don't know the terminology the pincher-grabber is what I call it. The internal scan was literally just dye through a cannula to enhance the area, quite common on a fair few abdominal region scans. I've had it for other scans non menstrual related too, no pain no gain type of set up. I understand her being nervous and an understaffed over worked nurse or dr trying to figure out quickly if it was a serious rupture ie do they need to do surgery, perhaps the person didn't communicate fully to jessies whims what exactly was happening. However as I said I find it hard to believe she's even been properly diagnosed with PCOS given she herself said she'd never had a pelvic exam prior to that a&e one. It doesn't make sense.

Yes, it's difficult to get a pcos diagnosis or at least it used to be, but talking down medical people in ireland isn't going help. I apologise I don't keep up with her insta so i had thought it was the fella. I'm sure I remember her mentioning himself and her were off somewhere to europe again, and that's where my confusion is.

You can be diagnosed with PCOS by blood tests and having a number of symptoms associated with PCOS so she wouldn't have necessarily had a pelvic exam. IVCs are intravenous catheters or cannulas. They're interchangeable terms. If she was waiting an ultrasound pelvis then it's unlikely to be done over the weekend as generally just emergency scans are done then, so she must have been deemed stable enough. No point being admitted to have nothing done over the weekend when she could just present back Monday instead of taking up a bed. She is definitely over dramatic about things and comes across immature but some of those comments are really just reaching
The likelihood of being officially diagnosed via bloods for pcos [in ireland] is slim to none. If she was diagnosed at a previous time then it was much more than just some blood work. Trust me I know because doctors for all that theyre great won't pass you on blood work and some symptoms alone, despite your age. She said she was diagnosed in 2019. She said she's had cysts burst previously but never accompanied blood externally. If she ended up in hospital with those cysts bursting they would still have done an internal exam to make sure everything was okay. She pointed to her arm and said "catheter or something I don't know". It was never a catheter. Had she had a catheter it would be because the exam would have shown there was serious damage done and she'd have needed surgery. She didn't need that so clearly she had a cannula inserted for fluids. Yes I agree her waiting until monday would be pointless but she said as much that she wasn't happy with still feeling unwell and it's like girl youre an adult they cannot force you to stay.

When having my pcos diagnosis round 5 (because they don't pass for bloods alone) they used the smear test device thingy, I don't know the terminology the pincher-grabber is what I call it. The internal scan was literally just dye through a cannula to enhance the area, quite common on a fair few abdominal region scans. I've had it for other scans non menstrual related too, no pain no gain type of set up. I understand her being nervous and an understaffed over worked nurse or dr trying to figure out quickly if it was a serious rupture ie do they need to do surgery, perhaps the person didn't communicate fully to jessies whims what exactly was happening. However as I said I find it hard to believe she's even been properly diagnosed with PCOS given she herself said she'd never had a pelvic exam prior to that a&e one. It doesn't make sense.

Yes, it's difficult to get a pcos diagnosis or at least it used to be, but talking down medical people in ireland isn't going help. I apologise I don't keep up with her insta so i had thought it was the fella. I'm sure I remember her mentioning himself and her were off somewhere to europe again, and that's where my confusion is.

The likelihood of being officially diagnosed via bloods for pcos [in ireland] is slim to none. If she was diagnosed at a previous time then it was much more than just some blood work. Trust me I know because doctors for all that theyre great won't pass you on blood work and some symptoms alone, despite your age. She said she was diagnosed in 2019. She said she's had cysts burst previously but never accompanied blood externally. If she ended up in hospital with those cysts bursting they would still have done an internal exam to make sure everything was okay. She pointed to her arm and said "catheter or something I don't know". It was never a catheter. Had she had a catheter it would be because the exam would have shown there was serious damage done and she'd have needed surgery. She didn't need that so clearly she had a cannula inserted for fluids. Yes I agree her waiting until monday would be pointless but she said as much that she wasn't happy with still feeling unwell and it's like girl youre an adult they cannot force you to stay.
To add onto this. Mad that two sisters with so many gynecology issues yet both have never actually seen an a gynaecologist.

Melanie even stated in youtube comments such a thing doesn't exist in Ireland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9