Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what is this family’s obsession with crushed velvet? It’s the same as sheesh and all the clothing/belongings with their initials on them. The most basic people I have ever witnessed, all so boring and no originality at all.

I’m assuming Jess’ wedding will be the exact same as josh and hollie’s with 400 bridesmaids and a saxophone player for the evening... how original 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgot about that! Just looked on companies house it says company dissolved, they don’t mention anything about things like this on Instagram do they?!
I‘m watching the old Towies on BritBox at the moment, Jess was a complete and utter twit to Lauren at the engagement party along with her awful mother Carol, not forgetting the cousin Leah, who looked like a man in drag having a go at Lauren basically saying she wasn‘t good enough for Mark. Bunch of horrible people!
I watched a clip of that the other day and what struck me the most was Jess was wearing a white gown! Thought it was such a low witch move.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went to sheesh once for a friends birthday. The whole Wright family were there holding court. Jess looked very pretty but very heavily made up and she spent the whole time obviously caring way to much about how many people were watching her.
There was a singer and people were getting up to dance in the bar upstairs and even her dancing was well thought out - she just didn’t seem able to relax at all and a night out with her seems like it would be very dull
Thing is that family don't really know how to behave as they are trash and Carol kicking off when she's pished is the natural way for them to behave. So its obvious that jess, thinking that she is a celebrity is trying to behave as the way she perceives "posh" people do, but its all an act and she is therefore as stiff and unnatural as a rocking horse.

Oh please I beg you all to watch her recent stories. She’s taking herself very seriously and singing to the camera in the car. It’s cringe. Ahe even side glances to her boyfriend who I’m sure must die inside when he has to listen.

• Haha
Or they go to that Alec’s place?
my daughter went to Sheesh. Said service terrible. Probably too busy fawning over the likes of Jessica and Mario Falcone. He’s a strange one too
Yeah he is, someone on the Towie thread said he’s still messaging girls even now he’s got his lovely little family! Obviously we don’t know how true it is but it sadly wouldn’t surprise me

I went to sheesh once for a friends birthday. The whole Wright family were there holding court. Jess looked very pretty but very heavily made up and she spent the whole time obviously caring way to much about how many people were watching her.
There was a singer and people were getting up to dance in the bar upstairs and even her dancing was well thought out - she just didn’t seem able to relax at all and a night out with her seems like it would be very dull
This doesn’t surprise me, I’m surprised she hasn’t eaten herself she loves herself so much

Oh please I beg you all to watch her recent stories. She’s taking herself very seriously and singing to the camera in the car. It’s cringe. Ahe even side glances to her boyfriend who I’m sure must die inside when he has to listen.
Oh god the stories are so bad, just cringe! Yeah I agree he looks embarrassed by it, I get the feeling Jess is a lot more into him than he is her

I watched a clip of that the other day and what struck me the most was Jess was wearing a white gown! Thought it was such a low witch move.
Yes she did didn’t she, stupid cow! Lauren might have her faults but she had a lucky escape from that lot of horrors

Maybe William will ditch Jess, that would be such an almighty humiliation and embarrassment, and Carol would scratch his eyes out, but he doesn't seem to fit in with "the family" very well.

Reactions: 1
Maybe William will ditch Jess, that would be such an almighty humiliation and embarrassment, and Carol would scratch his eyes out, but he doesn't seem to fit in with "the family" very well.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he did, maybe he’ll have second thoughts before the wedding and think he can’t face a lifetime of the dreadful Wrights

Reactions: 4
He won’t get out. He’s contracted in now, that one.
Big mark will put the hard word on him if he makes any moves to escape!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an absolute joke that she’s advertising bloody Poundland/Pep and co, as if she’d be shopping there for home stuff! That’s what pisses me off about these so called influencers, they flog stuff from places they wouldn’t dream of shopping at. Like her knobhead brother, as if he would dress in Matalan clothes 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s an absolute joke that she’s advertising bloody Poundland/Pep and co, as if she’d be shopping there for home stuff! That’s what pisses me off about these so called influencers, they flog stuff from places they wouldn’t dream of shopping at. Like her knobhead brother, as if he would dress in Matalan clothes 🙄
You could say that they are targeting an audience that they know very well ie people just like them. They probably were regulars in Matalan, Primark the £shop and Lidl before "fame" swept them to better things.

Reactions: 3
With the rule of six likely to still be in place by Christmas, whatever will the Wrights do without their massive, overblown, chavtastic Christmas day to flaunt on social media?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With the rule of six likely to still be in place by Christmas, whatever will the Wrights do without their massive, overblown, chavtastic Christmas day to flaunt on social media?!
I wonder which of them will have the daunting task of trying to count to 6...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me who finds the majority of these celebs/instagrammers/influencers majorly boring??

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who finds the majority of these celebs/instagrammers/influencers majorly boring??
Nope. I can't tell the majority of them apart as they all end up merging into the same carved, plumped, sucked in wannabes. They all have a gifted range rover, a misspap clothing deal and put pointless statements on their displays of greed like "work hard, be lucky 🙏"
Oh please 😂 You haven't worked a day in your life. Everything's been handed to you for cheap advertisement, and aspiring to be the next mark wright is NOT a goal I can get on board with.
Where will they all be in 20yrs time? Still trying to flog tracksuits from China?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Jess had a low key birthday celebration for her 35th birthday, wonder if she is still going to call herself that or say she is 33 again 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.