Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned it before. But does anyone else think that her friendship with Millie Bobby Brown is abit....weird?!! Like how did that happen?

Reactions: 10
re-watching old TOWIE and Dan Edgar called Jess boring....bloody hell imagine that beige wall thinking YOURE the boring one. Girl must be dull AF

• Haha
Reactions: 34
re-watching old TOWIE and Dan Edgar called Jess boring....bloody hell imagine that beige wall thinking YOURE the boring one. Girl must be dull AF
Ah yes, me too - the ones on ITVBe broadcast at midnight. To be fair though, Jess does seem boring AF. Was it here or Mumsnet that someone called Dan Edgar a 'Beegee'? Spot on that person!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair she is not as boring as him, he is also thick as a plank

Reactions: 9
Dan Edgar is possibly the worlds dullest man. To be honest I prefer Diags. At least he as funny on occasion & he likes cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dan Edgar is possibly the worlds dullest man. To be honest I prefer Diags. At least he as funny on occasion & he likes cats 😂
He and Fran once owned a stunning
I'm in Mallorca if I happen to see her I will report back 🤣
Please do! We also need to know if her appearance IRL matches the images on Insta.

He and Fran once owned a stunning Bengal cat.

Please do! We also need to know if her appearance IRL matches the images on Insta.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why they are obsessed with Spain. Yes it’s a nice place but it’s the only place they ever go (and Dubai) you would think people that have money would travel to different places and see the world but even before lockdown they only ever went to the same place

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why they are obsessed with Spain. Yes it’s a nice place but it’s the only place they ever go (and Dubai) you would think people that have money would travel to different places and see the world but even before lockdown they only ever went to the same place
It’s cheap, hot and has pools they can lay around in bikinis and drink. They don’t care about seeing different places, they care about getting a tan and getting drunk as cheap as possible.

Reactions: 8
It’s cheap, hot and has pools they can lay around in bikinis and drink. They don’t care about seeing different places, they care about getting a tan and getting drunk as cheap as possible.
To me that just seems odd. They think they own the place because their cousin has his bar it’s actually embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To me that just seems odd. They think they own the place because their cousin has his bar it’s actually embarrassing 😂
It does to me as well, it’s like my nightmare holiday to lay around in the same place all day every day drinking for a fortnight but they very clearly love it cos that’s all they do 😂 I agree they’re embarrassing the way they act because of what’s-his-names bar - they act like that in Essex as well, they have delusions of grandeur. Like a family gauche Hyacinth Bucket’s.

Reactions: 11
They are the type of chavs who go to Spain for the sun and beaches or swimming pools and get drunk in British restaurants. They have no interest (and possibly lack the ability) to learn Spanish and have no interest at in the country's culture and history. The sort of people I avoid like the plague.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.