Jessica Wright #5 Vis hates Disney, his clothes are bad taste. Because mummy went from Giovanni to Ham face

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually laughed out loud when I seen she posted that.... it makes them even more hammy than they usually are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually laughed out loud when I seen she posted that.... it makes them even more hammy than they usually are 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought of this thread as soon as I saw the card 😂. I do think Presley is cute though!
---
Is the black heart covering something written she doesn’t want us to see??!
I thought that, probably a big verse on how he’s soon to be a Father of two 🤪

Reactions: 6
Yes the blocking out of the poem has confirmed it, she's definitely preggo.

Reactions: 5
Why is she making out they have just arrived yesterday when they have clearly been there a few days with the others. Bizarre.

Josh and Hollie the attention seekers... posted Vis days before Jess,
so she defo was there,

( unless Vis went out with leather face and the marathon fraudsters first?)

• Haha
Does anybody else find Jess as hard as nails, even by the very hard standards of that sort of woman from Essex? When she was parading round Waitrose moaning about the lack of yogurts for her little darling or off to her dentist, she just comes across as so hard and without any redeeming feature. Besides obviously being a narcissist to a level that's off the charts

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anybody else find Jess as hard as nails, even by the very hard standards of that sort of woman from Essex? When she was parading round Waitrose moaning about the lack of yogurts for her little darling or off to her dentist, she just comes across as so hard and without any redeeming feature. Besides obviously being a narcissist to a level that's off the charts
Her Mother is like a bag of nails and so was her Nanny Pat, its in the blood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen that, what a beggy brazen bleep! Buy your own bleeping bifolds like the rest of us have to 🙄
Such a bleep. They literally make me sick. This is the thing with these wankers… they actually are not cash rich, they are just given everything. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
This house move all seemed to happen suddenly? Wasn’t she living in one of marks proprties he couldn’t sell? wonder if it’s anything relating to marks financial woes a poster alluded to on the last thread?

Reactions: 5