Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not a coincidence. She’s in Paris but all she’s putting out are vlogs of her sat talking about finances whilst in her flat? Surely there’s a million other things she could be showing us but I guess that would take effort.

Reactions: 1
Why is she in Ibiza? Does she need another holiday after taking August off? Her evoke life is a holiday. And according to Jess, it’s now all funded by investing in the stock market 😂

no way has she gone from a slow living, countryside cottagecore minimalist creator to a bitcoin/stockmarket bro 💀 😂 im dead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I felt so depressed looking at that flat with her wardrobe tour. It’s so oppressive looking. How can a woman in her 30’s live like that. I just wonder what her end game is. What a waste of a life.

Reactions: 2
Old house for sale on rightmove. Search calver it's up for £575,000
---
It's sold now but still up x

Is that his house then, did he buy her out so she’d f off. Hence where she got all her money?

Where is the Autumn in Paris content? It must look incredible and all we’re getting is a picture of a yoga mat. I swear all bloggers / influencers start out okay and then get lazy. Snap a few pics Jess, you’re in one of the most beautiful cities in the world 🙄

Reactions: 2