Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still never said why she and Jason split up.

Probs found her as intolerable as we do.

Veerrrry stretched face. She's not gonna look great by 40.
She did say it was etirely HER decision to split up and leave the marriage. She still didn't explain why though.

If her lovely-simple-countryside-cosy-cottage-horse&dogs-life that she filmed wasn't enough, she could at least elaborate what exactly was not as perfect as she made it look

That blog was beyond boring. Who the hell in their 30s prances around Paris letting properties for 6 months at a time. How does she make money? She’s such a mystery - and not the glamorous interesting one she likes to think she is!!
---
its a shame because she used to look great imo
That nose job was such a mistake, she looks so piggy and unattractive now.

Reactions: 1
She probably earns an income from the Airbnb and her divorce settlement.

She pretends she comes from a poor background yet it's obvious she has had a very privileged upbringing to
She did say it was etirely HER decision to split up and leave the marriage. She still didn't explain why though.

If her lovely-simple-countryside-cosy-cottage-horse&dogs-life that she filmed wasn't enough, she could at least elaborate what exactly was not as perfect as she made it look
Right? Like why answer that question.. but not actually answer it. if it was her decision to leave, she can explain why. she just doesn't want to. maybe because it will change her viewers opinions of her? maybe an affair. she said she didn't want to talk about it in depth out of respect for her husband but if it was her decision then surely she can say why they split?

She looked like a completely different person!
jess is fully going back to her pre-"simple living" youtube era complete with sack dresses and back to her blonde barbie wedding days of designer handbags, plastic surgery, and "smart causal" clothing. even moving from the country to a city screams "my entire personality is fake."

Reactions: 2

was it a bf before him that was abusive or something? so long ago now i cant remember
---
yikes thats not a good recent photo

I swear this woman suffers from maladaptive daydreaming.

maybe if she wasn't so busy overthinking everything and romanticising her life, she could live in the moment and actually figure out what she wants from life? instead of living in an instagrammable daydream.

Has anyone ever listened to her simple letter (her reading it). I mean, it just sounds forced.

hello jess! 👋 I see you've posted Hope on your stories today in response to us questioning where she is.

Reactions: 1
no way its a coincidence people in here talk about how she affords everything for a week and her latest vlog is all about finances...

no way its a coincidence people in here talk about how she affords everything for a week and her latest vlog is all about finances...
Exactly my first thought, get a life Jessica Rose! Wasn’t she going to change her name..?