Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even be bothered to click on her latest video about finding an apartment in Paris. She’s soooo dull, the Paris content is beyond boring, I’m sure she’s ruining any niche she had carved out for herself.

Reactions: 3
Her latest video is so dull, she’s always sat on the bed talking to the camera in that drawn out and insufferable tone. She also said that in the uk, landlords have a lot of rights and tenants don’t, I’m pretty sure it’s the complete opposite in the uk - landlords have very little rights.

Reactions: 1
Hes just not into you. Not really watching or anything with her now so this is probs my last post but i saw the substack about the Italian guy.......

Hes just not into you. Not really watching or anything with her now so this is probs my last post but i saw the substack about the Italian guy.......
Urgh I just cant even bothered to listen or watch it. No one will ever be good enough for little miss perfect Jessica. No wonder her husband left her.

Reactions: 2
She's become so embarrassing it's hard to watch. The oversharing is cringy. She's lost all sense of direction when it comes to her content. I haven't a clue what her YouTube channel is anymore and she's pretty much given up on blogging except for on substack where you have to pay to listen to her drivel. She writes about the most random stuff too!

I don't really check in on what she's doing much anymore because she rarely uploads anything and when she does it's boring AF. You can literally predict her YouTube videos now. Capsule wardrobe, declutter, shopping, Q&A.

She's become so embarrassing it's hard to watch. The oversharing is cringy. She's lost all sense of direction when it comes to her content. I haven't a clue what her YouTube channel is anymore and she's pretty much given up on blogging except for on substack where you have to pay to listen to her drivel. She writes about the most random stuff too!

I don't really check in on what she's doing much anymore because she rarely uploads anything and when she does it's boring AF. You can literally predict her YouTube videos now. Capsule wardrobe, declutter, shopping, Q&A.
You called it, capsule wardrobe video posted! 😂

On the latest video: CONSTANT post-rationalisation of abandoning one’s ethics…

she says "things are changing" with her capsule wardrobe and again, that's nothing new. every season she adds to new pieces whtehr she admits it or not.

On the latest video: CONSTANT post-rationalisation of abandoning one’s ethics…
what infuriates me is how she justifies her reasons for buying leather as a vegetarian because of "restriction." basically saying she has to buy dead animal skin because otherwise she's triggered into restricting herself in other ways. what a cop out! she never gave up buying leather in the first place and has always bought silk and wool so idk what this woman is babbling on about.

it's obvious from how uncomfortable jess gets that she knows her decision is based on selfishness. she wanted to buy specific shoes, which were leather. so she has to justify it.

New thread needed??

jessica rose williams - never enough is my submission as its true

Jess - don’t feel pressured to buy things on Black Friday
Also Jess - my ebooks are 50% off for Black Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t even be bothered to click on her latest video. She’s such a bore. I hate the Paris content.

Can’t even be bothered to click on her latest video. She’s such a bore. I hate the Paris content.
it's not worth watching. it's basically just an ad with an "apartment tour" tacked onto the beginning. very obvious she needs to film a video to accept the sponsor. she's in Paris for how long now and all we've had is the same content we had when she was back in the uk! what was even the point of moving???

She seems to only do sponsored videos now. I thought she was at her peak when she did her first vlogmas - all down hill from there on 🙄

the next video is going to be winter capsule wardrobe outfits! what a surprise! the same content! over and over and over! :rolleyes:

seriously though how does this woman make money? there's no way her earnings from youtube and substack are enough to pay for her lifestyle.

the next video is going to be winter capsule wardrobe outfits! what a surprise! the same content! over and over and over! :rolleyes:

seriously though how does this woman make money? there's no way her earnings from youtube and substack are enough to pay for her lifestyle.
Its a mystery! Surely she doesn't or we would all be wondering around the streets of Paris with no job!

She spoke recently about investing cleverly! WTAF!

She just needs to fully embrace the influencer life that she so obviously craves. She's got one foot in and one foot out at the minute and it's alienating everybody because she is coming across as such an inauthentic fraud

Its a mystery! Surely she doesn't or we would all be wondering around the streets of Paris with no job!

She spoke recently about investing cleverly! WTAF!
i bet her ex was into investments, maybe an investment banker or something and sorted her out while they were together