Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh what a surprise, her recent winter outfits/capsule wardrobe video is yet another sponsored video!!! she basically showed only a couple of outfits and all of them were so unimaginative. her style is. boring af and she's snuck in a couple of new purchases too.

she's definitely returning to her ~luxury~ roots pre-divorce. I find it amusing how someone who has based their entire online persona around "simple living" and "being enough" yet has done a 180 on so many things lifestyle, aesthetic, diet, etc. etc.

Reactions: 3
oh what a surprise, her recent winter outfits/capsule wardrobe video is yet another sponsored video!!! she basically showed only a couple of outfits and all of them were so unimaginative. her style is. boring af and she's snuck in a couple of new purchases too.

she's definitely returning to her ~luxury~ roots pre-divorce. I find it amusing how someone who has based their entire online persona around "simple living" and "being enough" yet has done a 180 on so many things lifestyle, aesthetic, diet, etc. etc.
Same as Maddie Olivia - the 'sustainability' angle doesn't pay for the house and lifestyle she wants, so its back to consumption.

Yep, new shoes, new boots, new scarf for starters. She's now trying to dress for the male gaze rather than the sack hippie shapeless tents that Jason had to suffer! All very convenient!

imagine ditching the "luxury" style for sack like dresses your husband openly admitted to hating only to get a divorce and go back to the clean girl aesthetic. lol. how embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Click baity title of new vid - 'How to make meaningful connections' - from a woman who has so few? Laughable.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else get pissed off with how she thought she had ran out of Xmas lights for the tree, only to realise she had started hanging them from near half way down the line?

Also, what is she jabbering on about while hanging the lights? She’s seriously scraping the barrel

Vlogmas is dull. She needs to get a new phrase to replace ‘so beautiful’. Does she ever work? She says she tries for 500 words a day, I probably write more than that in my daily WhatsApp chats! 😂

Reactions: 4
Jess;s latest newsletter makes it clear she sees herself as a victim always.

"Something shifted when I moved apartments in Paris on my own towards the end of last year. It was so much hard work. Nobody came to help me and I didn’t ask for anyone to help me either. The expectation was placed on me alone, that I should be able to do this and I could manage no problem."

You decided to move to Paris. away from your family and support network and to a place where you didn't have any friends. nobody made you move countries, jess! of cours ethe expectation was on you to to manage on your own you decided to move and do it all on your own!

she also begins the newsletter using shock value telling a story of how her mom was kicked down the stairs pregenant. I don't doubt that is traumatic.... but was that really necessary to share? it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of hte newsletter and it just screams "PITY ME!"

I just can’t even be bothered to watch anything of hers anymore.

The move to Paris and the Paris content is beyond boring.

And she’s gone completely against her image she had in the Lake District and now she’s still single is going back to dressing tarty and slaggy to attract male attention.

She needs to grow up, she’s pathetic.

The move to Paris and the Paris content is beyond boring.
imagine all the great content we could have gotten from the move if jess had any original ideas! she literally hasn't made any videos or written any content that couldn't have been done back home in the uk. it's so sad. I think all we've actually got about Paris specifically is where the best benches are??????

And she’s gone completely against her image she had in the Lake District and now she’s still single is going back to dressing tarty and slaggy to attract male attention.
I will never stop finding this funny. that she did a complete 180 on her style (that her husband absolutely hated), her marriage fell apart and she moved out of her whimsical home that she'd built her entire online "career" off of.... only to immediately go back to her original style except with more plastic surgery and vain beauty treatments. it's hilarious. I wonder what her ex-husband thinks!

I haven't watched her in ages as the Paris content is a yawn fest. What else has she had done? Is it more than the botched nose!

Is she wanting us to know that she’s away with her latest f**k boy. She makes me cringe.

She's desperate to tell us she's been sleeping around post divorce. Not interested, jog on!

• Haha
I cannot stand influencers and ’digital creators’ who ask their audience ’what do you want to see from me and my account‘ and ‘do you have any content ideas’! Thats your fffing job!

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand influencers and ’digital creators’ who ask their audience ’what do you want to see from me and my account‘ and ‘do you have any content ideas’! Thats your fffing job!
she clearly thinks we want to see her crying and moaning about being trolled.

Don’t plaster your whole life all over the internet then you silly self absorbed c*w.

I love when tattle threads go past 50 pages like this, it's like we want to talk about her but not enough to be arsed making a new thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6