Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she tries to act sexy and flirt with the camera, who does she think is watching the videos?!

Reactions: 1
she's been quiet for so long..... I'm in no doubt that jess barely has an income at this point. there's no way the revenue from her youtube channel and the 1 ad or less per month is enough to live on. can't wait to see those "how I got out of thousands of pounds of debt" in a a year's time!

Reactions: 3
she's been quiet for so long..... I'm in no doubt that jess barely has an income at this point. there's no way the revenue from her youtube channel and the 1 ad or less per month is enough to live on. can't wait to see those "how I got out of thousands of pounds of debt" in a a year's time!
I was thinking how quiet she’d been. I don’t think Paris is really working for her content either.

I was thinking how quiet she’d been. I don’t think Paris is really working for her content either.
Probably because we're all sitting at home, coming in from work that we do because we realise that's what being an adult is all about, painting our houses, looking after our kids, just living normal life and looking at her and realising just how disconnected she is from reality. Life isn't bed of roses for many of us but we don't flounce off to Paris to find ourselves. Especially after writing a book about being "enough"

Reactions: 6
shop, make a capsule wardrobe, declutter, repeat.

Jess is back with a video after weeks (?) of silence....... with a shopping video. fair enough it's "vintage" but by now, as someone who claims she has a "all seasons wardrobe", she should have everything she could possibly need by now? or at least not having to declutter and buy clothes every season? I don't think any other capsule wardrobe-r shops as much as she does!

jess says she "always tries to buy vintage first from a sustainability point of view" and that's BULLSHIT. yet another lie. when has she ever spoken about doing this in all the years of her documenting her "capsule wardrobe"? never! it's only because she's been reading here (hello jess 👋)

she's also buying into all these styling rules (like pointy heels if you're petite) and it just screams "I don't know anything about personal style" to me. I don't know who her content is even for? her life is far from simple, her capsule wardrobe is overhauled every season, and her outfits are BORING AF.

anyone else think jess looks different, has she had more work done? a tan? botox? idk but she looks different in someway and I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 2
anyone else think jess looks different, has she had more work done? a tan? botox? idk but she looks different in someway and I can't put my finger on it.
I’ve noticed this too - I think she wears tan now/goes on sunbeds, has had her teeth whitened and I think she’s had Botox/filler. The cheek/under eye area looks more plump.

Possibly lip filler/shaping ?

have to say I enjoyed the video though despite it being brief on content. Jess looks much less stressed and is doing more smiling engaging in a chatty way which I liked about her early videos. It was nice to see more of Paris life too. It’s the first video I’ve sat through all the way through for a long time.

it was a half arsed video, in my opinion. nothing of substance there are all. it felt more like an obligation to post because she hasn't in a while rather than a genuine thought out video. what does she do all day????

She just linked to some videos she’s done recently…low engagement? Nothing to say?
---
Possibly lip filler/shaping ?

have to say I enjoyed the video though despite it being brief on content. Jess looks much less stressed and is doing more smiling engaging in a chatty way which I liked about her early videos. It was nice to see more of Paris life too. It’s the first video I’ve sat through all the way through for a long time.
personally I hate all that flirting with the camera, makes it so cringeworthy to watch. Why can’t she film like a normal person.

Reactions: 3
She will definitely end up buying from Sezane - the vintage shopping was just for content.

Reactions: 2
Do we think she hasn’t screen grabbed the questions because the questions don’t exist?

Anyone else think jess looks different, has she had more work done? a tan? botox? idk but she looks different in someway and I can't put my finger on it.
I believe she’s had a mini facelift (of some sort). The skin around her temples is pulled way back and I noticed some bruising around her cheeks in the shopping video. That must be why she was offline for a good month. She looks VERY different!

shop, make a capsule wardrobe, declutter, repeat.

Jess is back with a video after weeks (?) of silence....... with a shopping video. fair enough it's "vintage" but by now, as someone who claims she has a "all seasons wardrobe", she should have everything she could possibly need by now? or at least not having to declutter and buy clothes every season? I don't think any other capsule wardrobe-r shops as much as she does!

jess says she "always tries to buy vintage first from a sustainability point of view" and that's BULLSHIT. yet another lie. when has she ever spoken about doing this in all the years of her documenting her "capsule wardrobe"? never! it's only because she's been reading here (hello jess 👋)

she's also buying into all these styling rules (like pointy heels if you're petite) and it just screams "I don't know anything about personal style" to me. I don't know who her content is even for? her life is far from simple, her capsule wardrobe is overhauled every season, and her outfits are BORING AF.

I’ve noticed this too - I think she wears tan now/goes on sunbeds, has had her teeth whitened and I think she’s had Botox/filler. The cheek/under eye area looks more plump.
I believe she’s had a mini facelift (of some sort). The skin around her temples is pulled way back and I noticed some bruising around her cheeks in the shopping video. That must be why she was offline for a good month. She looks VERY different!
She had a nose job ? but that was months ago now I think, are you guys talking about something else ?

Last edited:
I was about the say this!

it all makes sense why jess disappeared over the summer. she did exactly the same thing when she had the nose job! I doubt she'll address this additional work as it's nowhere near as obvious as having a nose job, which she couldn't really hide after it went wrong and it ended up crooked.

she's obviusly been tanning and has some kind of cosmetic work. maybe temporary? botox? fillers? or maybe a mini facelife. something is definitely going on there and she looks quite obviously different imo. although I can see people passing it off as a "summer glow."

I watched the last Q&A video and I still can't really comprehend her thinking and her plans around the Paris move... like, she's so so vague, planning on moving from one appartment to another every few weeks, she doesn't have a job or a real profession, she doesn't attend a school there, so what does she actually want to DO and build what kind of future when she doesn't even speak the language?! In France if you're really serious about living and intergrating there, you have to start speaking French. She says she might not stay in the city, but move to the countryside one day.... well if that's true, the people in the French countryside will defo not take her seriously if she doesn't try a bit harder.

Still never said why she and Jason split up.

Probs found her as intolerable as we do.

Veerrrry stretched face. She's not gonna look great by 40.

I watched the last Q&A video and I still can't really comprehend her thinking and her plans around the Paris move... like, she's so so vague, planning on moving from one appartment to another every few weeks, she doesn't have a job or a real profession, she doesn't attend a school there, so what does she actually want to DO and build what kind of future when she doesn't even speak the language?! In France if you're really serious about living and intergrating there, you have to start speaking French. She says she might not stay in the city, but move to the countryside one day.... well if that's true, the people in the French countryside will defo not take her seriously if she doesn't try a bit harder.
How is she funding it??

She is burning through her divorce settlement at a rapid rate of knots on Paris rent, surgery and Sezane cardigans. Must be banking on finding a wealthy husband before it all runs out.
Cannot believe this woman wrote a book called ENOUGH, you couldn’t make this tit up.