Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's boring atm. Also jason is no longer on her fbook but dad is back. Anyone else like horses as I'm not keen on that element either. Think it's time to unfollow, as it's just either ads, radio silence or horses.
Jason has come off fb, Jess is still close with him and his daughters. I reeaaaalllly want to know wtf caused them to split, I do think much of it is down to Jess and needing to find her happiness but not being sure what or where it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

How do you know that? He clearly does love her, and maybe thinks this is a blip and she'll realise the grass isn't great greener.

I'm a horse person so her riding stuff is interesting to me.

I have to say the designer puppy isn't in keeping with her ethical image, especially when she'd just got a rescue greyhound.

Reactions: 2
I'm a horse person so her riding stuff is interesting to me.

I have to say the designer puppy isn't in keeping with her ethical image, especially when she'd just got a rescue greyhound.
Agreed. Particularly the way she phrased it. "There's lots of mixed breeds about" (or something to that effect) It shows her lack of consideration for these issues. She positions herself as a sustainable ethical influencer, yet buys plastic wrapped products to empty into mason jars; calls herself vegan and then buys/wears animal products and buys a puppy! A designed breed at that! she's full of contradictions.

She very much wants her cake and eat it too. she wants to be seen as an oracle of sustainability but doesn't put any effort in to actually learn about these issues and how they might effect her decision making. It's all very shallow. she continues to buy and promote brands that aren't ethical or sustainable (Toast, for example). it wouldn't be a problem if she didn't make such an effort to appear as though she's a voice of sustainability.

I've followed her instagram and blog since she started it, and all that's changed is she's put a facade over the front of her content. she's attempted to appear to be interested in sustainability once it became more popular...... but it's really obvious she's done very little to educate herself about the issues. it's all just for show. I doubt she has any actual knowledge about sustainability about fashion or anything else, and she certainly hasn't learned what veganism is (which is fine, I'm not vegan but I know that vegans don't promote or buy wool!) It comes across as very hypocritical and uneducated.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand the problem with her buying the puppy if it's from a reputable breeder? Not trying to be argumentative - just trying to understand.

I don't understand the problem with her buying the puppy if it's from a reputable breeder? Not trying to be argumentative - just trying to understand.
There's no such thing as a 'reputable breeder' when it's a designer mixed breed. Reputable breeders are registered and adhere to strict rules including breed standards, medical testing, registering, etc. Etc.

With designer mixed breeds, there's no guidelines or rules about breed standards or health issues that can be tested for. You're buying a mutt.

Either buy a purebred from a registered breeder or adopt. Don't shop designer breeds.

Reactions: 2
There's no such thing as a 'reputable breeder' when it's a designer mixed breed. Reputable breeders are registered and adhere to strict rules including breed standards, medical testing, registering, etc. Etc.

With designer mixed breeds, there's no guidelines or rules about breed standards or health issues that can be tested for. You're buying a mutt.

Either buy a purebred from a registered breeder or adopt. Don't shop designer breeds.
Interesting. I didn't know that and I've always thought that mixed breeds or mutts tend to be healthier as they're not over bred. Our dogs are mutts (not designer mutts though!) and we got them as puppies as we wouldn't be approved for a rescue dog as our garden is very open.

Interesting. I didn't know that and I've always thought that mixed breeds or mutts tend to be healthier as they're not over bred. Our dogs are mutts (not designer mutts though!) and we got them as puppies as we wouldn't be approved for a rescue dog as our garden is very open.
Yes and no. Purebred dogs have health issues but a responsible breeder will do medical tests to ensure these traits aren't passed on and/or are minimised. Mutts still have health issues but they're unknown because they have mixed genetics meaning there's no way of knowing who the parents are. With purebred dogs you can trace that line right back. You also never known the temprement of a mixed dog but purebreeds are very typical of their breed so more reliable if say you need a working dog or a companion.

It's complicated! But designer breeds are questionable because the breeders are unregulated. If the breed isn't recognised (which they're not with designer breeds) all breeders are backyard breeders. There are zero regulations for breeders.

Jessica should have adopted because she has the means to. She's allowed a dog at her current rental home so why choose to buy a designer mutt??

I think for her she’s struggled to cope with the loss of Dolly, a pet she had for 10 years, it’s hard when you’ve lost a pet and rehoming an animal is a wonderful thing to do but sometimes it isn’t the right thing for you. She still sees Tommy and was a part of that process. I think Hope is part of her recovery from the past year and they’re starting it and growing together. Might sound wishy washy but I understand her reasons

I think for her she’s struggled to cope with the loss of Dolly, a pet she had for 10 years, it’s hard when you’ve lost a pet and rehoming an animal is a wonderful thing to do but sometimes it isn’t the right thing for you. She still sees Tommy and was a part of that process. I think Hope is part of her recovery from the past year and they’re starting it and growing together. Might sound wishy washy but I understand her reasons
She could have bought from a reputable breeder instead of buying a designer mutt though?

Reactions: 1
Yes and no. Purebred dogs have health issues but a responsible breeder will do medical tests to ensure these traits aren't passed on and/or are minimised. Mutts still have health issues but they're unknown because they have mixed genetics meaning there's no way of knowing who the parents are. With purebred dogs you can trace that line right back. You also never known the temprement of a mixed dog but purebreeds are very typical of their breed so more reliable if say you need a working dog or a companion.

It's complicated! But designer breeds are questionable because the breeders are unregulated. If the breed isn't recognised (which they're not with designer breeds) all breeders are backyard breeders. There are zero regulations for breeders.

Jessica should have adopted because she has the means to. She's allowed a dog at her current rental home so why choose to buy a designer mutt??
Thanks for the explanation.

I think that's a big part of her reasoning.

writing a book must be hard work but when your success relies entirely on your online presence, it's silly that Jess has chosen to stop posting online. no vlogs, no instagram, no stories, no blog posts (although when did she ever post those with any regularity).

Reactions: 3
has jess lost all relevance? i can see the book launch being underwhelming.....
I agree, she has really fallen out of sync with her audience who she is absolutely relying on to make this book a success. I predict a big flop

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, and did anyone remember her podcast with the other girl kayte? Something went down there as jess removed her as a friend etc. Kayte seems more genuine and actually practises what she preaches. I think jess is really shallow. And probably a witch. She seems arrogant to think she's gonna get great book sales.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, and did anyone remember her podcast with the other girl kayte? Something went down there as jess removed her as a friend etc. Kayte seems more genuine and actually practises what she preaches. I think jess is really shallow. And probably a witch. She seems arrogant to think she's gonna get great book sales.
Interesting! I forgot about they're podcast. I think I listened to one episode. If I remember correctly, they received some pretty scathing reviews. Aimed at Jess. I wonder what happened between them?