Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they definitely fell out and each of them posted a subtle blog...Kayte being heartbroken for losing a friend, and not knowing why. And Jess posting a “letting go of people who aren’t right for you” or something to that effect

Reactions: 1
That's mean, poor kayte. Clearly jess is more of a user deep down. When she posts flashbacks of her all blonde and drunk she looks like the mean girl at school, not the simpering act Im now seeing straight through. Unfollowed anyway now.

Ohhh. I remember Jess posting about 'losing a friend' and wondered what that was all about! I didn't put two and two together and figure out she meant Kayte though. I really want to know what went down now!

I agree with you @Brunetteem. I can see jess being a real meany. I think she harbours a lot of jealousy of other people and probably hates it when other people succeed or get something she wants (book or brand deals, etc.) she's obviously competitive. she swapped her previous consumerist lifestyle for a "minimalist" one, and with both she's always trying to keep up with the joneses. it's all for show.

I think she's easily jealous of anyone who does well or better or has something she doesn't. But doesn't realise she's got it good. Like her dad chasing, when she looks like she has a decent mum who does A LOT for her, cleaning her home, 2nd job to pay for Jessica's horses etc. Probably saw other instagrammers living a newly single 30s life, and ditched her husband on a whim. Same with getting the puppy. She's definitely wearing colours and new clothing in her vlogs when I last watched as well,so what is she selling now?

Anyone got any good recommendations for medium accounts? I'd like to find some genuine ones.

Reactions: 2
So Jess is now selling clothes on Instagram, some (all?) oh which she was gifted by brands.

Didn't she LOVE those linen trousers too??? If I were the brand, I'd be pissed seeing her sell on those clothes.

I swear Jess chops and changes her style pretty regularly for someone who has a capsule wardrobe... Isn't the whole point to learn about the style you like?

It looks like she's just gone back to regular clothes pretty much. Which is fine, some stuff did make her look frumpy for her age, but she just needs to be honest about it, and whatever her change of direction is.

in all the years she's apparantly been writing about slow style, she doesn't seem to have developed her own personal style at all, which is peculiar for someone shilling £20 ebooks all about it! you would have thought she would have pinned down what she likes to wear but it seems like she never settles on anything. there's no consistency, which as a follower, comes across as very disingenous. it would be good if she acknowledge that (a few stories about how her style has changed maybe?) or wrote a blog post or whatnot.

Emerging from radio silence to sell your old (and gifted) clothes on the cusp of a book launch. Not a great look. Wtf is going on with her. It’s like her husband acquiesced to a reconciliation if she agreed to publicly rescind the clothes he hates.

I think she's not showing her actual full wardrobe on her YouTube. A quick snoop on her fbook shows her in a denim jacket, hoodies etc other stuff we haven't seen. She also appears to be eating a full English breakfast.....thought she was a vegan? I think she's bullshitting people. It's all a lie for money. She's only actually interested in her horse.

I think she's not showing her actual full wardrobe on her YouTube. A quick snoop on her fbook shows her in a denim jacket, hoodies etc other stuff we haven't seen. She also appears to be eating a full English breakfast.....thought she was a vegan? I think she's bullshitting people. It's all a lie for money. She's only actually interested in her horse.
omg - that's good gossip!!!

I'm not surprised to be honest. there's a few things Jess has said and done that's made me question her integrity. but it's nice having this confirmed with sneaky facebook photos!

I just had a nose at that. Not to defend her but it looks like that pic is at Hassop Station. I'm vegan and I've eaten there so I know it does vegan fry-ups.

On the beginning for pre orders of her book. Any takers? Doesn't appear v. long so be £14.99. Also she doesn't look very well 😕

Beg* not beginning

I dislike how influencers disappear for days (or weeks in jess's case!) on end only to pop up when they want you to buy something...

Reactions: 3
I thought I would want to buy this a year back… but her life and content feels so uninspiring of late. I’m not horsey either so what she does post I have no interest in. It’ll be a pass from me.

Me too. See today boasting about a three year old dress? Most of my wardrobe is over three years old!

Free People isn't a sustainable brand either... Obviously it's good to wear clothes for years wherever they come from but bragging about a 3 year old fast fashion dress...?

Jess never thrifts for clothing either. I don't think I've ever heard her mention it once. For someone who regularly updates their wardrobe, you'd think she would thrift... It's #SecondhandSeptember and most sustainability instagrammers have mentioned it!

I have a feeling the idea of it creeps her out. I can't imagine her wearing something secondhand.