Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo - she comes across as a spoilt madam. If you go back to the early days shes all Stella McCartney designer gear. Shallow/insecure girl. Can't believe I fell for i, I'm annoyed at myself.

Reactions: 2
She's swapped the designer lifestyle for the minimalist one. It's all for show.

Reactions: 1
Also I'm cynical as she's posted so little over this year then suddenly posts a "sustainable" dress that's a few seasons old. Where has that content been? Oh wait, you've a book to promote?!

I can totally understand life being tough and the content waning while she went through that and finishing the book but she has done almost nothing and then token posts like that as if a three year old dress is remarkable make me realise there's no substance to her page and this was a lifestyle she turned on a few years ago and built a platform for her.

They're all the same. I actually got tagged this week in an Instagram post from three years ago and it was on a green cleaning account that was just a regular SAHM type account, she started the whole let's try and reduce toxins content. I posted on one of her "look how green I am" posts and said there are loads of us who've been doing this for years and talked about reusable sanitary products, buying second hand etc and she wrote back to me "cloth period stuff is a step too far". I stopped following her but the person who tagged me this week was saying "turns out it wasn't too far, in less than a year" I wonder why.... She'd highlights on her Instagram page about two periods into using CSP answering other people's questions like she's some kind of expert.

That's what I hate. Companies and book deals going to people for whom this was a recent lifestyle change as if they're experts while people who have quietly walked these roads for years without a platform don't get a voice

I actually think she's got a job again. Even something part time as I can't imagine her book deal was a huge amount, and she blew some of it on a new car and puppy, down-payment on rent etc. Could explain the lack of posts.

Insipid is the perfect word for her. It could be the word of the year.

That's what I hate. Companies and book deals going to people for whom this was a recent lifestyle change as if they're experts while people who have quietly walked these roads for years without a platform don't get a voice
I think it's unfair to say that people who have only just started to live/explore a new lifestyle shouldn't talk about it online or get opportunities from doing it well. other people have been doing it for longer but if they don't have an online prescence or aren't an activist, why would they get brand opportunities or book deals?

However, in Jess's case, she only drops ~sustainability~ into her posts online to cash in on it being a buzzword. she hasn't written anything of worth on the subject. a few ads with a menstrual cup brand and some for hobbycraft that was greenwashing. She doesn't live sustainably, she just has a reasonably sized account that brands were happy to pay her to promote them on.

Even her posts about minimalism is fluff. it's all flowery words and no action.

I actually think she's got a job again. Even something part time as I can't imagine her book deal was a huge amount, and she blew some of it on a new car and puppy, down-payment on rent etc. Could explain the lack of posts.

Insipid is the perfect word for her. It could be the word of the year.
this is interesting. I don't think she has a job (although it actually wouldn't surprise me if she did, I think quite a few ~influencers~ have jobs they don't talk about!!) I think she has a bit of money from her family. she pretends they're not wealthy but they have horses. caring for horses (and taking them to shows!!) is costly.

Shes very behind with these books - I've read them all ages ago. How can she survive with no posts and barely a story/YouTube post. I defo think she's got a job.

Reactions: 3
Shes very behind with these books - I've read them all ages ago. How can she survive with no posts and barely a story/YouTube post. I defo think she's got a job.
it's looking more and more like that! it would explain her absense. how else is she paying to rent a house in such an expensive place to live? I can't imagine she's making enough from instagram, youtube, the book, etc. she's not even posting anything anymore.

And the old house isn't for sale or anything so unless Jason's paid her from his own money already, I don't see her getting anything much there. Not sure what she'd she'd entitled to anyway as they don't have children and the house is clearly his. She needs to be honest

I sense there's a lot about Jessica's life that she hasn't been honest about or has made it seem more idealistic than it really is. Smoke and mirrors!

She’s really lost her way. Asking for help from her followers as to what content she should create.

I don’t understand why she hasn’t been plugging the book. It doesn’t even feature on her grid?

Reactions: 4
How about any actual content? She's abandoned everyone on insta and YouTube. No point putting all your energy into a book if no ones gonna buy it 🙄

Maybe puppy training videos? Or what you've done to your rented property? Or if you've got a job? Or what happened with your dad and Jason? Wheres tommy or was it a lie that you still see him (yes, probably as he's not got the cute insta puppy look, like hope).

Yes, she hasn't even plugged her book, just asked for some pre orders.

What is even in her book? No sneak previews or anything. Can't imagine many have pre-ordered.

if she's asking people for content ideas maybe she should do something else. this is literally her job and she's having to ask her followers for ideas. if she's burned out after writing the book, maybe take a break or something? there was a lot of things she could have shared during the process of writing the book that would have kept her followers interested. but there was radio silence. she didn't post anything. and now she's back she's asking for her followers to give her ideas on what to write! I imagine she's feeling nervous about the book being released because it's not going to do that well.

likw @Brunetteem said, there's so much she could write about - lots of content considering she's written a book, moved house, rented a new place, got a puppy, going through a divorce, etc. etc. I'm struggling to see how she has zero inspiration for content. I just don't thinks she's got it in her to be a writer

I don't think she'll be asked to write another one, let's say that.

I also did think she could do other things but when you actually realise she's pretty....spoilt or lazy, what can she do? For example, she could do some easy vegan meals.....but didn't jason do the cooking? She could do eco friendly cleaning tips.....but didn't jason (or her mum) do the cleaning? So apart from walk her dog around and sort out/try on outfits (still radio silence on the new wardrobe), what has she got?

for someone who is supposed to be a capsule wardrobe influencer interested in ~sustainability~ and who hasn't really written about either of those things for... months? you'd think she'd have countless ideas for things to write about. but not. absolutely nothing. it makes it all the more irritating that she then asks her followers for content ideas!

Jesica has finally posted a new vlog and... i don't understand how Jessica gets free holidays! I checked her blog and she's written a grand total of 5 blog posts about travel. for someone who claimed they "love" travel, she doesn't write about it much. you'd think she'd have lots to say about travelling slowly, sustainably, or in a simple minimalist way! but nope. hardly anything at all. most of those blog posts are "PR gifted" too. Having 30k instagram followers doesn't seem to warrant so many free trips and holidays either. I don't getit at all.

She bought a pair of leather shoes. She's not vegan. She talks about not punishing herself but... she doesn't need to buy a pair of leather shoes, and claiming "the vegan police" are going to come after her is such a cop out. Stop calling yourself a vegan when you're not and nobody will say anything when you buy a pair of unnecessary leatehr shoes!

She deleted her Facebook so I think she's potentially seen this.....🤔

Couldn't she buy timberlands (think they have vegan ones?) Or vegan outdoor boots. Brighton would have a lot of choice for her I'm sure. Cop out excuses.

Yes I honestly can't believe she got a free holiday with no expectations to write it up.......and her book is now a memoir?

Honestly though, that's not an amazing come back video. Didn't she ask recently for reel ideas and what not? And everyone on Instagram has been using subtitles for a while. How long has she been out of the game??

The whole point of a memoir is you want to get to know someone whose work (music, writing, acting, etc.) you admire and enjoy. Who wants to read a memoir of a nobody? Not to be mean, Jess seems a lovely (if somewhat boring) person but who wants to read her memoir??