Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a post a long time ago where she shared her earnings - it varies massively but the most.she made was about £1500 if I remember rightly and apparently she used to make a similar amount when she had a real job. I did think she may have to get a part time job, even with the book deal.

She did a post a long time ago where she shared her earnings - it varies massively but the most.she made was about £1500 if I remember rightly and apparently she used to make a similar amount when she had a real job. I did think she may have to get a part time job, even with the book deal.
I must have missed that! I imagine that's slightly exaggerated too? No one is going to admit to earning very little are they especially when their whole schtick is selling a ~simple lifestyle~ Not very inspiring when someone is barely getting by (let's be honest, she can't have a major contributor to their country cottage house!!!) it now makes sense why her ebooks are so extortionately priced too!

I did buy them in a stupid moment and they were very basic with lovely photos. Nothing new or original about them sadly. I wonder what her actual book will be like? I cant imagine the rrp being more than £10-20

Wonder if jess will move to Cornwall? Could be a way of getting back into her niche market
I saw that big hint on her Stories! I could imagine Jess moving to cornwall although it's very expensive. I wonder how she'd afford it? and what would that mean for her horses??

And her new relationship with her dad? Either just a pipe dream then, or a throw it all in and change my life 180 thing?

Does her dad live in Cornwall?

I've been thinking about her decision to not have children. I wonder whether that was truly her decision or heavily influenced by Jason not wanting any more. Luckily she's still young. But I Don't Want Children

Does her dad live in Cornwall?

I've been thinking about her decision to not have children. I wonder whether that was truly her decision or heavily influenced by Jason not wanting any more. Luckily she's still young. But I Don't Want Children
i noticed jess included a photo of baby feet in one of her collages that she shares! it was before she had announced tgey had split but it got me wondering if she'd decided she wanted children after all?? maybe she asked him to consider a baby, he said no, they split up.

Yes, I think you are correct! I think as a result of cancer she is unable to have children. (I could be wrong, but 95% sure she wrote that in a blog post a few years back).

Reactions: 1
My split theory is that maybe after finding and reconnecting with her dad, jason was jealous of the 'new man' in her life.

I can’t remember if her cervical cancer cells could have been genetic and such confirming her decision not to have children. But perhaps the new relationship with her father has changed that? Cornwall suits her, I think it would suit most of us to be honest. But how is that achieved now Jason isn’t propping her up financially? I’m not expecting her book to become a Sunday times best seller so the income from that isn’t going to be significant enough for a new property by the sea?

Same but so close to unfollowing as its just really boring at the minute. Wheres the YouTube videos? One a month if lucky and maybe 3 stories on insta per week. She used to post daily and I know she's writing a book etc but still, no one will be following her to buy it by the end.

Did anyone else see Jessica post a happy birthday to the greyhound a few days ago? Does that mean she's keeping him?

No I think Jason will as he wanted him. Also with all her travelling and not really having a home at the moment it wouldn't be fair I think. She's changed her style up a bit with some colours, it suits her.