Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or he doesn't want to loose the house?? Being civil makes life easier.
I'm almost certain it's all his money that paid for it. Jessica worked for him before she quit to "be a writer". She can't be making that much money, her following online is small and niche, and she barely writes. Not sure how that would pan out in a divorce though?

They have still been married over 10 years and she used to work for the NHS? So she may have put a little money in, but even if she worked for him, I think she'd be entitled to something?

Or if I'm being skeptical, she having a mid life crisis and will go back soon and he knows it.

They have still been married over 10 years and she used to work for the NHS? So she may have put a little money in, but even if she worked for him, I think she'd be entitled to something?

Or if I'm being skeptical, she having a mid life crisis and will go back soon and he knows it.
She worked for the NHS apparently but then worked for him before quitting to be an Instagrammer/writer. I didn't realise she'd been married that long. I suppose she'd be entitled to half of everything then? I wonder why she moved out then?

Yeah she said it was their 10 year anniversary back in summer and posted on her stories some pictures of her....all bleach blonde and big puffy dress. Looks a totally different person. Think the pics are on her website still somewhere. I think she just did a complete 180 on herself and maybe too much in the end.

Shes removed him off her fb....somethings gone down. Jason has commented being supportive. Oh dear. I'm really missing her and how it used to be. Hope she gets her mojo back

I wonder what’s happened, they were fb friends on Sunday so it’s taken a sharp turn. I hope she and Jason find a way to get back on track, he obviously cares deeply for her. I imagine her father coming back into her life threw things off balance and she lost her identity a little.

Looks like Jessica is getting a puppy this weekend... Kinda irresponsible to buy a puppy after having adopted a greyhound and having to leave it because of a breakup! She says he'll always be in her life but come on! That never happens. Maybe with a dog you've had for years but they only have Tommy for a couple of weeks before they split up. It'll get awkward when either of them find a new partner. No one wants the ex coming round to hang out with the dog!!!

Still curious what happened with her dad...

She took really good care of dolly to be fair. I wouldn't blame her for wanting a dog for a bit of company after a split especially when she's always had a dog in the house before.

Reactions: 2
I don't blame her either. but I do think it's irresponsible to get a puppy right after everything that's happened and the fact that she's not even settled properly into her new home. do we know if she's bought a home or just renting?

Defo renting as she posted a story saying she's moving again to the next cottage up. Think it's on farmers land and therefore a dog probably isn't an issue. Be interesting to see what kind of dog she gets, maybe another cavalier

Reactions: 1
As a quick snoop on her personal fbook she's got a new puppy (cavachon) called hope - and removed her dad as a friend 😳

thanks for sharing the pics! I fine the name Hope very twee. It's such an obvious choice it's cringey. I wonder why she bought a puppy instead of adopting one?

Cute puppies make good insta posts? I'm gonna sound like a cow but she's not got a lot else to post atm

Reactions: 2