Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will hit her hard that this is her life now. She can't go back to what she was doing before, she has a child who depends on hee. I think she will find that hard until she accepts it.
She probably misses her old life and her body pre child because it is a big change and a big shock.
She needs to slow down and take everything in.
I think people in the media struggle more than most, especially those that are fame hungry and want to be in the spotlight. They always have to be out there getting noticed but she can't be doing that anymore, or as much and she won't like it

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what she’s thinking blasting the gym when her babys 3 minutes old ffs. I think she’s in denial, having a baby is a massive shock to the system (it was for me anyway) your whole life is turned upside as soon as you have that baby. I hope she doesn’t crash and burn soon.

Aren’t you supposed to wait at least a few weeks before (gently) exercising? I’m trying not to sound like I’m judging her as she is a new mum and everyone does things differently - but it is worrying what she’s doing.
And especially that she came on insta stories to moan about being judged for doing so... you’re advised after birth to wait at least 6 weeks before doing any excercise... so why does she think its fine to do it 24 hrs after birth?! She was lifting weights and everything! Stupid woman. Id be soaking up all my newborn time not at a gym with sweaty men

Reactions: 6
Where is she getting the energy from when she’s breastfeeding a newborn every 2/3 hours that’s what I wanna know 😂

Reactions: 3
Where is she getting the energy from when she’s breastfeeding a newborn every 2/3 hours that’s what I wanna know 😂
This! My baby is 4 weeks old and I haven’t even been able to shower for longer than 10 mins because only I can settle him with my boobs lol

Reactions: 8
Have they said the baby’s name yet? I dunno why I even care tbh
They’re probably waiting for some sort of deal to announce the gender, birth details and name 😴🤦🏻‍♀️

exactly! who is looking after the baby whilst they are in the gym?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’m wrong in thinking that the baby was born a few weeks ago and was in NICU. If you look at pictures posted you can see all the blood sugar marks in the babies foot which is pretty common for NICU babies. I assume this is why she’s in the gym etc as it’s been some time, and probably why they didn’t announce at the time because I’m not sure what the issues were.

Going by her captions she was at least still pregnant on 21st September, if am she was working out last week that’s not even 3 weeks. Not normal 😳

Reactions: 1
Honestly if I was her family/friends I’d be worried about her right now because this isn’t ‘normal’ behaviour so soon after having a baby. Nothing wrong with her wanting to get her figure back but the fact she needs to get back in the gym ASAP (like a day after she gave birth?!) I’d be concerned..

Honestly if I was her family/friends I’d be worried about her right now because this isn’t ‘normal’ behaviour so soon after having a baby. Nothing wrong with her wanting to get her figure back but the fact she needs to get back in the gym ASAP (like a day after she gave birth?!) I’d be concerned..
the gym was the last thing on my mind after if given birth, I just don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Both of them and the baby live near me. Had their baby in the same hospital I had all 5 of mine. She posts pics of herself almost everyday in Oldway Mansion in Paignton. Unfortunately left to go to ruin the Mansion Owned by the singer family acts like she posing in any where else than a falling down mansion house that kids go and get stoned in

Reactions: 1
And in her little rant she said she just needed some ‘me’ time to herself without feeling like a milk machine !
Wtf? After a sodding day??
She’s clearly one of the types of mothers who needs to be “different” and “not have motherhood effect your life”.
Yes it’s easy to loose yourself when having a baby, so I’m all for having a break and “you” time but jeez she is taking it to the max in my opinion lol

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly one of the types of mothers who needs to be “different” and “not have motherhood effect your life”.
Yes it’s easy to loose yourself when having a baby, so I’m all for having a break and “you” time but jeez she is taking it to the max in my opinion lol
She doesn’t seem very motherly to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3