Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a boy. The blue placenta pills gave it away.
Why do they insist on not calling him by name? It’s baby did this baby did that, I’m all for not exploiting your child over Instagram but they could at least call the poor by his name 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This irritates me!!!! Her whole life is on Instagram. Her whole pregnancy was on Instagram. Then the baby comes and you're suddenly private?? F OFF! Such an attention seeker

Reactions: 9
This irritates me!!!! Her whole life is on Instagram. Her whole pregnancy was on Instagram. Then the baby comes and you're suddenly private?? F OFF! Such an attention seeker
Yeah this is what I find really annoying too, of course they still want all of their followers to swipe up on their ads and buy whatever crap they are flogging but won’t even say whether the baby was a boy or a girl, bore off, everyone should just unfollow, teach them a lesson!

Reactions: 4
I think they kept it private as they were hoping for a magazine deal, which they didn’t get as they’re nobodies 😂 now they feel they have to keep it up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a boy! I saw a comment from one of her friends on one of her posts saying “it was so lovely to finally meet HIM’

They would literately sell their soul for money, the constant ads are embarrassing. Its obvious they were waiting for a magazine deal (which they were never going to get)

Isn’t it way too late for a magazine deal?
I thought it was pretty awful that they said they ‘just couldn’t be bothered’ to share the details of their baby when they were out on the streets with Jess dressed as a hooker to take AD pics within days of the birth.

Isn’t it way too late for a magazine deal?
I thought it was pretty awful that they said they ‘just couldn’t be bothered’ to share the details of their baby when they were out on the streets with Jess dressed as a hooker to take AD pics within days of the birth.
Her priories are just so wrong

Accidentally came across this forum whilst looking for some gossip on the love island losers. I live in the same town as they do and regularly see them in my gym. I have to say, if I didn’t know who they were, I wouldn’t even look twice. They look a lot worse in ‘real’ life than on Instagram/TV.

Reactions: 6
What just drives me mad, about them and every other wannabe celebrity these days, every post and story they post is an AD. It irritates me so much that it makes me want to be aggressive to these people! I’m usually very chilled but these ‘ad wh*res’ make me MAD.

Reactions: 1