Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both are so in love with themselves and fame they’d do anything.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the absolute roasting Dom got when he posted a selfie with the caption ‘train all to myself’ and you could clearly see several people sitting behind him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the whole I needed time to myself and just be me. I’m sorry but your priority is now your child not swanning off and leaving a brand new baby while you and dad go to the gym to take videos! I just find them so self absorbed!
If she needs time to herself already then she simply shouldn’t have had a child. A matter of days in “time to yourself” is sleep or a bath, not a session at the gym. I find it bizarre that she’s want to be away from the baby so early on.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the absolute roasting Dom got when he posted a selfie with the caption ‘train all to myself’ and you could clearly see several people sitting behind him 😂😂😂
omg yes 🤣 how tragic

Reactions: 2
Quite alarming reading all this. Hope the child is loved and looked after! They clearly don't want it if they would rather be at the gym. Horrible cow! Some people don't deserve kids.

Reactions: 3
Dom just don’t seem interested in her anymore surely it can’t be fake because they’re married the baby etc but if they weren’t married I’d think it was fake too 😂 everything they do is for attention even using the baby to up there likes and follows the kinda instagrammers that I can’t stand!

Dom just don’t seem interested in her anymore surely it can’t be fake because they’re married the baby etc but if they weren’t married I’d think it was fake too 😂 everything they do is for attention even using the baby to up there likes and follows the kinda instagrammers that I can’t stand!
they’re definitely holding out for some sort of deal regarding the baby’s name and gender etc

Quite tragic to be honest

they’re definitely holding out for some sort of deal regarding the baby’s name and gender etc

Quite tragic to be honest
Ohh 100% and they actually think people care. If they were actually nice and didn’t have attitude or act above everyone people would like them but they seem draining to be around

Chloe Lewis announced the birth of her baby boy on Instagram and she has done a few baby interview based magazine deals.

I know she’s just had a baby but her squeezing herself into trampy clothing to advertise them is just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12