Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure if this is right section?

Does anyone follow them in Instagram? Started posting photos of newborn this week but got annoyed that people dared to assume the baby was born on that day.
Next day was a video of them in the gym and cue today another annoyed message that anyone date have an opinion of her being in the gym!

Reactions: 3
I couldnt believe it when i saw they were in the gym a few days after, i thought NHS advice was 6 weeks after birth before even getting all clear. Im a big fan of Gemma Atkinson and she is quite vocal about waiting a good few weeks till after birth (she did have a section though so i know differs) before lifting weights. Also im into athletics and cycling and even championship and olympic medalists arent back training in the gym till weeks later and they have many coaches and medical personnel supporting them
I think its more than physical side though, in those first stages you really cannot bare to leave baby and the fact neither Mum nor Dad stayed with a newborn they both choose to go to the gym together instead of seperate says a lot about priorities

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she post an AD at the same time as her baby pics?
Those two have always been an embarrassment.

Reactions: 11
She went on and on in her video about them needing time out together...Mate your baby is a day or two old spend time with them!!! Seriously wonder about priorities!
They also got a lot of comments on fact that straight after the baby pic they done an AD for a watch, again take time to enjoy this new little life!

Reactions: 11
His Instagram says they brought the baby home 3 days ago and you can see where the baby has had their heel prick test on one of hers. It can only be up to a week old.

Reactions: 3
I just didn’t like the whole attitude of how dare you assume our baby was born yesterday.
Maybe if you both weren’t a pair of desperado greedy twats waiting to announce it for money then people wouldn’t have to assume!
They chose to live life on Instagram, their followers are reason they earn money so don’t treat them like scum.

His Instagram says they brought the baby home 3 days ago and you can see where the baby has had their heel prick test on one of hers. It can only be up to a week old.
But don’t you dare assume when she gave birth!!!! 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I made a thread about them other day when she did a rant about when the baby was born, it’s in influencers I think

Reactions: 2
She went on and on in her video about them needing time out together...Mate your baby is a day or two old spend time with them!!! Seriously wonder about priorities!
They also got a lot of comments on fact that straight after the baby pic they done an AD for a watch, again take time to enjoy this new little life!
This! I was actually quite disgusted. Up their own arses for a pair of z list lol

I reckon they are waiting for a magazine deal, but nobody is offering one up and the longer it goes on the more embarrassing it seems.
Fair play to them if in fact they are choosing to not share their baby all over social media but I doubt this is the case.

Reactions: 9
They’re both pathetic and desperate. Can’t stand either of them. As for the gym a few days after having a baby, if you feel impelled to do so then keep it to yourself! No need to post and influence others into doing something their body isn’t ready for after the trauma of giving birth!

Reactions: 7
Remember this is the couple who pretended to get married on good morning Britain wearing swimwear. So there is absolutely no way they are keeping their child’s identity secret for privacy reasons. All new mums are different but I am really struggling to to understand why you would want to leave your 2 day old baby and go to the gym with your husband to “ get back to normal” I’m afraid that wee baby is your normal now! Each to there own though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It’s the whole I needed time to myself and just be me. I’m sorry but your priority is now your child not swanning off and leaving a brand new baby while you and dad go to the gym to take videos! I just find them so self absorbed!

Reactions: 7
Literally a baby born a few days old and they are advertising watches?! Priorities are wrong!

Reactions: 6
I just didn’t like the whole attitude of how dare you assume our baby was born yesterday.
Maybe if you both weren’t a pair of desperado greedy twats waiting to announce it for money then people wouldn’t have to assume!
They chose to live life on Instagram, their followers are reason they earn money so don’t treat them like scum.

But don’t you dare assume when she gave birth!!!! 🙈
I agree with everything you’ve said 👏🏻

Reactions: 1