Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything to stay relevant.
I really do think these influencers will look back and regret how they spent their time with their babies. I know everyone says it but my daughter is 10 and it feels like only yesterday she was born, I’d hate to look back and think I’d wasted my time advertising a watch or like Mrs Hinch showing a pile of sponges while her baby is cooing downstairs.

Reactions: 3
I do wonder what companies think these two are a good advert for anything? If I saw something being advertised by them now, I’d be well put off! Get and be normal with your one week old baby (not assuming when you have birth- actually working it out!)

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories... Both went to the gym again. God she's an awful role model for new mums. There's guidelines about working out after birth for a reason...

I watched Jess’ story, she said she liked the lansinoh nipple balm so she reached out to them and they very kindly sent her stuff! These begs have no bleeping shame!
Both of them are so cringing

Reactions: 14
Her latest stories... Both went to the gym again. God she's an awful role model for new mums. There's guidelines about working out after birth for a reason...
I find this seriously concerning! She’s setting such a bad impression for new mums. She’s putting unnecessary pressure on mums that’ll take one look and be wondering why they aren’t in the gym lifting weights but instead are feeling like a bus has hit them at home. This is the 2nd occasion we know of that they’ve both been away from the baby?!? What is wrong with them!! If they where a normal couple social services would probably be involved. It’s unlikely that the baby was there whilst she was posing in the street for all these ads?

No idea why she or HOW she went to the gym the day after giving birth?! I couldnt walk properly for nearly a month after never mind be there!!!

Reactions: 8
No idea why she or HOW she went to the gym the day after giving birth?! I couldnt walk properly for nearly a month after never mind be there!!!
And in her little rant she said she just needed some ‘me’ time to herself without feeling like a milk machine !
Wtf? After a sodding day??

Reactions: 15
And in her little rant she said she just needed some ‘me’ time to herself without feeling like a milk machine !
Wtf? After a sodding day??
I thought the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s barely been a mother and she already wants me time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Very clearly her priority is herself and how she looks - back in the gym again today - I don’t know many mums ( apart from her) whose priority wouldn’t be their baby at just 9 days old 😢

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what she’s thinking blasting the gym when her babys 3 minutes old ffs. I think she’s in denial, having a baby is a massive shock to the system (it was for me anyway) your whole life is turned upside as soon as you have that baby. I hope she doesn’t crash and burn soon.

Aren’t you supposed to wait at least a few weeks before (gently) exercising? I’m trying not to sound like I’m judging her as she is a new mum and everyone does things differently - but it is worrying what she’s doing.

Reactions: 13
I watched Jess’ story, she said she liked the lansinoh nipple balm so she reached out to them and they very kindly sent her stuff! These begs have no bleeping shame!
Both of them are so cringing
They must eBay most of these freebies? What do they do with it all? I wouldn’t want so much stuff in my house. They must eBay it and pocket the pennies?

I’d be jealous if Chanel sent these z listers free stuff, hahahahaha, but as yet the cheap tit they get sent doesn’t do anything for me! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think most people need time to be “me” after a few weeks. Obviously a new mum (and dad) needs time to sleep and bath and relax without baby but going to the gym or out for dinner is ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what she’s thinking blasting the gym when her babys 3 minutes old ffs. I think she’s in denial, having a baby is a massive shock to the system (it was for me anyway) your whole life is turned upside as soon as you have that baby. I hope she doesn’t crash and burn soon.

Aren’t you supposed to wait at least a few weeks before (gently) exercising? I’m trying not to sound like I’m judging her as she is a new mum and everyone does things differently - but it is worrying what she’s doing.
Exactly this!

She’s trying to carry on as normal and motherhood is going to hit her in the face like a sledgehammer - trust me Jess if you don’t slow down things will be even harder for you

I thought the same when she said she needed “me time” wth the baby is 5 minutes old mindblowing

• Haha
Reactions: 10