Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless these 2. Clearly they were holding out for a mag deal and haven't got one so are now having to pretend they are keeping the babies name and gender to themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baby will be going to school and not telling anyone their gender or name just in case four years later OK come knocking with that magazine deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s obviously a boy, they had a blue placenta pill box.

Blue font. They usually do blue or pink.

Reactions: 3
When they out the newborn picture up, people were commenting with 💙💙💙 so i had a feeling then too.

They will probably be pretending a gender neutral front now hoping it will bring a mag deal or even reality show

They actually put a bottle of pills (or whatever those placenta things are) next to their baby, took a picture and made it an ad?! 😖😖😖

Reactions: 4
Oh I can’t stand these 2 desperados. Very amusing how they have clearly waited for a magazine deal to make the reveal and it’s not been offered.

Reactions: 6
Oh I can’t stand these 2 desperados. Very amusing how they have clearly waited for a magazine deal to make the reveal and it’s not been offered.
It’s absolutely hilarious, they really are irrelevant 🤣

Reactions: 2
I went to the gym that quickly after I would have tit myself in front of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to the gym that quickly after I would have tit myself in front of everyone
I’m pretty sure that you’re told to wait 6 weeks at least because you can risk prolapse?
If you need some me time so soon after giving birth maybe you had a baby for the wrong reasons!?

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure that you’re told to wait 6 weeks at least because you can risk prolapse?
If you need some me time so soon after giving birth maybe you had a baby for the wrong reasons!?
Surely ‘me time’ at that time post birth could be... a bath alone. Or a haircut if you’re lucky.

Reactions: 5
And in her little rant she said she just needed some ‘me’ time to herself without feeling like a milk machine !
Wtf? After a sodding day??
Well she won’t last at breastfeeding if she’s whinging about it already then, if she is breastfeeding I don’t get how she’s leaving the baby to go to the gym so frequently, as any breastfeeding mother will know the baby cluster feeds in the early days and just want to be on the breast constantly you can barely put them down, they do it to get your milk supply well established, and it’s not advisable to start expressing until 6+ weeks when your milk supply starts to regulate, so how is the baby being fed while she’s at the gym, possibly with formula which is absolutely fine but she can’t whinge about it when her milk supply suffers too much to continue breastfeeding, their will be some kind of ‘poor me I just didn’t make enough milk’ post a la Stacey Solomon, also who on earth wants to be in the gym a week after giving birth!!

Annoys the hell out of me that they are not revealing the baby/sex/name etc, ‘oh please follow us on insta, like all our content, swipe up on all our ads and buy all the crap but don’t dare ask us anything about the baby’

Reactions: 6