Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants the dog page to feel exclusive, meanwhile she begs people to follow the account which defeats the purpose of exclusive content.

Seeing her sister is like seeing an old version of JO. The facial features. The pale skin. She’s done everything in her power to erase her natural look and her family features. Also, why did she turn her sister around to show her butt. It’s SO weird how obsessed she is with big butts. Her body dysmorphia is on full display and all it does is encourage her followers dysmorphia.
The video of her making her sister turn around was SO uncomfortable. Can't wait to see what tacky/boring tattoo she's getting this time...
All of her content in the last few weeks has just been her (poorly) pushing the Jessica&Sky account, but unsurprisingly, she still manages to be unbelievably boring in her curated echo chamber.
Also looks like her website(s) are officially down without any sort of replacement put up in its place. If this is any indication of JO running her business herself, I can't wait to watch the hilarious train wreck that comes next.

Reactions: 3
Also, why did she turn her sister around to show her butt. It’s SO weird how obsessed she is with big butts. Her body dysmorphia is on full display and all it does is encourage her followers dysmorphia.
This was so weird I had to rewatch the story multiple times to make sure I didn’t miss something. She spun her sister around in a really forceful way. Wtf?!

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if anyone caught this from the other day but someone asked her how the reunion was between her sister and her dad, and she just HAD to wedge herself in there and make herself an important factor.

She said something like “it was confronting for Shana but my dad was so happy to see US TOGETHER.”

She could so easily have given that to her sister, who has been relatively unable to get to the UK, and said “we could see my dad was so happy to see Shana after all this time.”

But no, nobody else can be “more special,” not even for a second. Her dad has to be happy to see them BOTH even though he sees Jess regularly. He can’t be really happy for one day to see Shana as he hasn’t seen her in years. It has to be he’s really happy to see Shana AND Jess of course.

She’s a bleeping narcissist.

Reactions: 4
She looks Oompa Loompa orange next to her sister. Her body is starting to look like a cheap car covered in cheesy bumper stickers. Only teen and younger girls are obsessed with iNsPiRaTiOnAl words/quotes.

Her comment “we got to spend the day with my dad”. She can literally do this any time. Anyyyy time. And she’ll regret not going more. I’m sure it’s hard for her to visit, but it’ll be harder to lose him and realize she could’ve spent way more time with him. No matter how hard it is for her, it’s 100 times harder for her dad and she should visit as much as possible. I spent more time with my grandmother who passed away from a similar disease than she is with her own father. And she should definitely stop using him for engagement and sympathy. It’s gross.

Reactions: 5
If her dog is acting oddly around children then the dog needs leashed. She’s completely irresponsible. Someone else was walking Sky that time, but Jessica always walks her off leash and without a collar. Sky could react and bite one of these kids out of fear and guess who will be punished or put down? Sky. She doesn’t care how irresponsible she is. Good dogs bite. It’s communication, not necessarily bad behavior. And Jessica needs to limit the communication by keeping the dog leashed at all times when not in a designated space for dogs to run free.

Reactions: 7
If your dog is not in a dog park or enclosure, it should be on a lead. I really hate dog owners who refuse to put their dog on a lead. Ffs. She’s such an irresponsible pet owner. Awful.

Omg those stories- the dog is obviously fearful. It even comes back for reassurance! Could the person maybe focus on the dog, stroke her, redirect with some treats and also put her on a lead... Instead of filming her!!! No let her run out of the park through traffic instead FFS 🤬

A 'handstand' reel completely focused on her ass...groundbreaking :sleep:
Her 'tips' aren't even really 'tips', just a bunch of useless word salad

Poor Stevie has been working so hard. Only 3 days off in 17 days. Sooo…just like everyone else who only has 4 off in that same time frame. And he thinks that means he’s been working so hard. Got it. He’s as tone deaf as Jessica. Welcome to the real world. How are those NFT’s working for you? Lol

I also love these two were showing off Sky’s tricks to show how “well trained she is”. Tricks isn’t training, idiots. That’s why they’re called tricks.

• Haha
Oh yea he said he was going to post more about NFTs and crypto. What happened to that? I can’t wait to see what “investment advice” these influencers have.

• Haha
What the actual duck was that latest gymshark ad? Who gets *that* excited about leggings? Her acting was atrocious and her desperate plea for engagement fell flat. No one cares and the fact that every single post for weeks…every.single.one…..is an ad shows she contributes nothing to her followers besides begging for them to support her monetarily. There’s no authenticity or true engagement with her “besties” outside of trying to sell them played out gym clothes. The way she spastically touches her body/outfit in these videos is so weird, like she’s on uppers or something an can’t control her movements (I’m not saying she is, just saying she looks like she’s tweaking). She acts EXACTLY like those insane old broads on home shopping network trying to shill some tacky jewelry.

Reactions: 3
The way she’s popping her hips makes it look so uncomfortable. She may need a hip replacement surgery at some point.
her acting is so fake and cringe.

That Gymshark ad video is absolutely unhinged! The awkward fake excitement, contorting her body in every frame, the inability to make eye contact most of the time....'if you don't know, you need to know'. Jessica, Gymshark is basically your entire personality, we know and we don't care.
I really wonder who will see this video ad and feel compelled to spend their money on Gymshark as a result. I can't imagine it's many people (especially considering she's back to begging people to engage with her content)

Imagine going out for lunch with your boyfriend and his parents and choosing to wear just the most contextually inappropriate piece of clothing you own. At this point her vanity knows no bounds. She has no awareness of context or social situations and just HAS to show of her body in whichever way is easiest.

She also has zero personal style which is why she dresses across the entire fashion spectrum from Chanel to PLT, luxury to the fastest fashion. All the money in the world can’t buy taste, and it really shows.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So first she gets Stevie and her sister to share her gymshark ad… and now she’s incentivising followers to use her code? Is her ambassadorship with GS at risk?

Don’t think this is a great look for GS either, essentially one of their ambassadors basically begging people to buy, with a prize that’s in no way affiliated to the brand? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So first she gets Stevie and her sister to share her gymshark ad… and now she’s incentivising followers to use her code? Is her ambassadorship with GS at risk?

Don’t think this is a great look for GS either, essentially one of their ambassadors basically begging people to buy, with a prize that’s in no way affiliated to the brand? 🤔
Not that just that. But also since this isn’t a skills-based submission, it is, by definition, an illegal lottery. Where are her legal terms and conditions?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

This seems SO wildly unethical and I am shocked she continues to get away with things like this (as well as essentially just stealing people's money with her various 'businesses')
ETA - it appears she's turned off the ability to share her stories, which makes me think she KNOWS it's unethical (potentially even against her GS contract)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.