Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a proper look at the clothing line on the website. The sweatshirts and pants are 100% cotton but the bodysuit is synthetic. Just looking at the picture of how far wedged up inside her crack it goes gives me the heebie jeebies - look out thrush…

Reactions: 2
Love that reply she’s sent “do you feel better for sending those messages” - so up her own ass, and not saying “yeah, I should have just made another account and built the brand name rather than hijacking an account where people wanted to follow a dog.

This girls business adventures are getting ridiculous. Two Let’s Start Yoga ebooks (never to be heard of, does it even still have an Instagram page?), she’s done mats, resistance bands, cropped hoodies, candles, jewellery, align with Olie, I’m sure there’s one I’m missing. Now this new app which has gone unmentioned since “Elvn pronounced 11” which is the blandest sh*t I’ve ever seen. Because that’s what we all need right now, more bland joggers.
Seriously Jess, stick with one freaking idea and it might work.

Also can we talk about the incredible awkward stance she does? When in a picture, it works, propped leg forward etc. But in a video when you’re having to hop around on your back foot to try and maintain that overly exaggerated and tensed front leg, it doesn’t work. You look insanely stupid. Just be natural!!

Reactions: 3
They look awful....! Is it the fashion to overline them in that way? I fundamentally don't get lip fillers. Jess you are pretty why do that to yourself?!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she didn't like the way the filler looked and was almost trying to cover it up, like when you cover an enormous spot with concealer. Also have mentioned the comparison before but she is fully trying to be grace Beverly even down to posting in a brown outfit on the grid

What is she wearing to a wedding?! How can she think that’s appropriate?
A backless silk, cheap looking dress that is so short and have a slit all the way up. I’m all for dressing to show off your figure on nights out etc. but a wedding is a classy formal event where you dress appropriately. I can imagine majority of people there are giving her the up and down stare, but she’ll think it’s cause they’re jealous. No it’s because your lip fillers have gone so bumpy and wrong, and you’re dressed like a cheap night out.

Reactions: 4
Ohmygahhhdd I hate all these poo brown outfits she's wearing that are soooo popular at the moment. All her clothes look so cheap- I'm sure they weren't as well 😱🤪 And last whinge but that pic of her and Zanna "hiking" with the incredibly weird and awkward insta poses- her shorts are fully cutting off her circulation. I think she has a truly enviable bod but God knows why she's cramming it in xxs because that just looks painful.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks she looks really uncomfortable in her body when she's not in gym wear?

Is it just me who thinks she looks really uncomfortable in her body when she's not in gym wear?
She looks uncomfortable in anything she wears, even gym wear. It's such a shame. Her gym clothes are currently one size too small (at least) and she is always standing in the most awkward ways. I only discovered Zanna recently. I had wondered where Jessica was obtaining all her new gestures and expressions from.

Anyone else stumble upon the fact that Venus Williams (yes THAT Venus) has a clothing line called eleVen ? Not sure where elvn falls on infringement but may or may not have sent a little elvn nugget over to eleVen

Had a look at her stories this morning, and she got Skye to eat something off her finger, then put that same finger into her own mouth immediately after. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Saw her story where she was teaching yoga at the gym shark event and claimed it’s her favourite thing to do. Then why has your yoga become such a distant memory apart from doing splits and handstands? And people calling her the handstand queen, when she’s been going to classes recently to get taught how to do them correctly.

Saw her story where she was teaching yoga at the gym shark event and claimed it’s her favourite thing to do. Then why has your yoga become such a distant memory apart from doing splits and handstands? And people calling her the handstand queen, when she’s been going to classes recently to get taught how to do them correctly.
Her teaching makes me cringe. And the thing is that she might become a decent teacher if she got a regular gig, but she can’t be bothered to hold down a real job. So she teaches like once a year for a GS event or whatever, and she flounders and struggles with her verbiage.

Her clothes look so uncomfortable, wish she would size up. And get therapy.

If she’s going to dress completely inappropriately for events, she could at least wear the same dress she wore to the wedding instead of buying a whole new one that looks almost exactly the same. So wasteful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.