Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels kinda irresponsible to post an ad for a cycle tracker that you’ve only been using “for a couple of months”.
Like ladies, we all know our bodies. We know it takes more than a couple months to get used to a new system or whatever.
She used to post all the time about how she was so ready to get knocked up with will. And she’s also made comments like this with stevie - “I can’t wait to have your babies”

So why is she acting like this random thermometer and app has sorted her life out. Pretending she’s not ready to get pregnant.

I hope she has the social/mental help she will need when she eventually figures out that stevie has no interest in creating a child with her…in this interest, (the) sky literally is the limit…

Reactions: 2
She’s uploading workouts to YouTube while having paying app customers she’s ignoring. I’m in awe of the audacity tbh 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s uploading workouts to YouTube while having paying app customers she’s ignoring. I’m in awe of the audacity tbh 🤡
Looks like it’s “undergoing a makeover” according to the page’s bio 🙄

Christ, flog a dead horse why don’t you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her video on YouTube, explaining/ making excuses for her poor work ethic/ripping people off?
Yikes. I hope she gets in trouble for ripping off her app subscribers.

She didn’t even say anything in that video. It was weird. It was like she never got to the point of the video and just talked around in circles. She never said why she changed her Jess and sky Instagram to the elvn one or why she regretted doing it. I personally found that video very odd.

Yes, it was a whole lot of waffle, and no answers at all. She's started deleting comments asking about refunds. I really hope it comes back to bite her this time. It's about time she was held accountable.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch the whole thing but is she not offering any sort of redress for people who paid in advance for her app content? How is that acceptable?

But I saw her Q&A and she said she’s thinking of switching the elvn account back to a Skye account. Can she just stop? Give that poor dog a break.

Did you see the young girl on YouTube, Mel, who called her out. She sounds more mature than the adults (ahem Jessica and her real and faux online friends) who replied to her. She was so polite when she initially engaged and those women (and JO’s boyfriend for some weird reason) kept trying to force her to see the good in someone who scammed her and blocked her for voicing her concerns. I’m glad she continued to stand up for herself and not let JO and company get away with bullying her.

Did you see the young girl on YouTube, Mel, who called her out. She sounds more mature than the adults (ahem Jessica and her real and faux online friends) who replied to her. She was so polite when she initially engaged and those women (and JO’s boyfriend for some weird reason) kept trying to force her to see the good in someone who scammed her and blocked her for voicing her concerns. I’m glad she continued to stand up for herself and not let JO and company get away with bullying her.
Omg Stephen is getting destroyed on that YouTube comment thread 😆😆

I'm intrigued by the YouTube hadn't heard about it- is it possible to send a link?

I'm intrigued by the YouTube hadn't heard about it- is it possible to send a link?
just search her name on YouTube, it’s the comments for her recent video “a quick chat” or something like that. It’s just her sat in her car chatting tit for 10 minutes and not acknowledging anything wrong she’s done

Even on an upper body day she managed to only film her from a low angle to show all butt.

I think she thinks she makes a massive effort by doing the question boxes. All it does is allow her to sit on her sofa and talk about herself. The same questions over and over. The same responses over and over. What’s the point? Me, me, me.

Has she already run out of 'woe-is-me' content? Her promised regular updates on TikTok have all but dried up (including the 'tattoo tour' she promised multiple times. I'm honestly surprised she's managed to stick with posting YouTube videos for 3 weeks in a row, but I'm still wondering how long that will last.
At this point, she's so incredibly dull, even snarking on her is starting to feel boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she already run out of 'woe-is-me' content? Her promised regular updates on TikTok have all but dried up (including the 'tattoo tour' she promised multiple times. I'm honestly surprised she's managed to stick with posting YouTube videos for 3 weeks in a row, but I'm still wondering how long that will last.
At this point, she's so incredibly dull, even snarking on her is starting to feel boring.
Wanna bet another mental health post is coming?

Does her sister have to have a camera shoved in her face the second she gets off the plane? Must be exhausting having Jess as a sister.

Does her sister have to have a camera shoved in her face the second she gets off the plane? Must be exhausting having Jess as a sister.
Planting a camera to show how surprised the mum was is also extremely disingenuous. YEA RIGHT she didn’t know her daughter is arriving today.

I see she’s plugging her dog/elvn/dog account. I just don’t understand what’s the point if she wants to keep it private but want to promote it at the same time.

Reactions: 1
Planting a camera to show how surprised the mum was is also extremely disingenuous. YEA RIGHT she didn’t know her daughter is arriving today.

I see she’s plugging her dog/elvn/dog account. I just don’t understand what’s the point if she wants to keep it private but want to promote it at the same time.
She wants the dog page to feel exclusive, meanwhile she begs people to follow the account which defeats the purpose of exclusive content.

Seeing her sister is like seeing an old version of JO. The facial features. The pale skin. She’s done everything in her power to erase her natural look and her family features. Also, why did she turn her sister around to show her butt. It’s SO weird how obsessed she is with big butts. Her body dysmorphia is on full display and all it does is encourage her followers dysmorphia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.