Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desprate times call for desprate Actions. And that is what she is. There is no content that is helpful/useful. Hoping people will get tired of her fakeness soon.
It was so clear she cant pull of the middle splits. She never Shows it so.... dah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What in the actual duck are those robe stories? Is she mainly getting male followers from her ads because females don’t care to see her over sexualize and feel on herself in a robe with her whole ass leg desperately trying to peek from it. The zooming in on her face covered by her phone was just *chefs kiss*. She is SO. WEIRD. Also, she asked people on her post the other day to give her ideas and she got 2 responses. FIND YOU OWN CONTENT JESSICA. That’s YOUR job.

Reactions: 6
that is the worst middle split tutorial i have ever seen.

she needs to stop with this "how can i help you" business... or "like this post so we can help more people"
don't be deluded. how do you think your little crappy tutorials are helping anyone? just how? please explain. i'll wait.

Another 'i am naked, look at me not sexulising my body for Engagement' reel. 🤮
It is so hopless watching her. Going down the same road for several years not changing a thing. Does she think her Tanga Videos/shoots actually help others? Does she have an actual goal behind this other than, more male followers?

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice she’s now resharing the same reel twice or sometimes three times? Her engagement is so low that she has to resort to this.

And then she’s making Steve, her mum, her sis and using the two dog accounts to comment on every single thing. How desperate is she?!

OMG. Her post is the exact same thing as her story which is duplicated with overprint then not. Is she right in the head? She is going to bore off every follower if she keeps up this nonsense 😀

Reactions: 3
Seeing stevies tripod set up in the mirror in the gym is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s fairly common for people to film themselves exercising so they can get a visual record of their progress, but I’ve never seen anyone actually carting a whole ass tripod around. What an absolute loser.
Omg good catch :ROFLMAO: He gives me major ick, maybe even more than JO which I didn’t think was possible. Then again, her commenting as her dog on her latest reel might put her back in the lead.

Speaking of that, another “self care” reel which is actually an ad which is actually another excuse to body check. Glad that mental health work is going so well for you Jessica 😬

Reactions: 7
The end of the self care reel made me laugh and cringe so hard at the end. There's no way she was actually having a zoom sesh on her laptop. She just set it up for the video, nods her head as if she's actually talking to someone then closes the laptop and ends the vid. That was f*cking embarrassing to watch 🤣 and someone needs to help this chick with her lip singing. She's a disaster waiting to happen

• Haha
Seeing stevies tripod set up in the mirror in the gym is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s fairly common for people to film themselves exercising so they can get a visual record of their progress, but I’ve never seen anyone actually carting a whole ass tripod around. What an absolute loser.
And why on earth does he have 6 random trainers on display on a shelf above his desk. What a twit!

• Haha
For the length of time she’s been promoting this you can quite easily tell she doesn’t use it.
As someone who used it for 4+ years she would have way more green days, and it’s funny she only shows jan onwards. No sign of her actual use? It’s easy to add your period in without the recording of temperatures, shows why ovulation wasn’t detected on the nov - dec.
I don’t know how these ‘influencers’ get away with it- surely natural cycles would have to confirm this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry to be that person to rehash an old topic but you cannot tell me this isn’t cutting off her blood supply.
My personal experience is that if it's squeezing my thighs then I can't take it. I'll never wear them. It cuts off circulation. And you have to constantly adjust them after every movements. Short shorts while working out have never been my thing.
Jess is so obsessed with her ass (like every other influencer) that she thinks squeezing the fat on her thighs makes her butt look bigger so she'll suffer with the uncomfortable shorts just for gymshark money. That's why she loves seamless so that the thick seams don't leave indents in her skin because she wears a size too small. She even said they are tight but the next size up is too big. That goes to show gymshark sucks 🤣 she could find a pair that actually fits from a different brand but she can't if she wants the money lol

they are tight but the next size up is too big. That goes to show gymshark sucks 🤣
to be fair to gymshark jess and i have a similar body shape and are the same height. i only wear gymshark to the gym but i always wear an S bc XS is way too tight so i ended up selling everything that wasn’t an S. she‘s straight up lying when she says the next size is too big for her, gymshark leggings and shorts always stretch

Reactions: 7
I've bought gymshark leggings and long sleeve shirts. I honestly find them one of the worst workout brands I've ever tried. And they don't last. I'll stick to good quality lol. And yes Jess is a known liar lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.