Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double post but her bio used to say “just happy to be here”, now it says “I’m happy you’re here”. Why is she suddenly acting like her content is a gift to people or that her entire existence is meant to help people. She never played this angle with her previous desperate attempts to get followers or keep them from unfollowing. It’s so self-important and manipulative.

Reactions: 8
Double post from me too lol but she changes her bio so much. It won't last. She'll change it to something else again. "Fitness trainer and yoga teacher" ya ok🤣. She's really trying to brag and show that she's qualified. And stevies saying airbus pilot and dog dad🙄 These two are insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh absolutely agree she’s trying to revive half naked yoga as that was where she saw the highest engagement for her posts. She probably thinks that’s the kind of content that would do well now. Spoiler alert: it won’t.

Do you guys know Jess Hunt? She’s a pretty well known IG influencer with >1M followers, she went on to create Refy Beauty and now Refy is stocked at selfridges, Sephora and other major retailers.
I mentioned Jess hunt because she posts a lot of semi naked content. She wears much less clothes than Olie, but as a woman, I don’t find Jess Hunt trashy (that’s my personal opinion. You don’t have to agree!). In fact I think she’s quite a smart business woman.
but our Jess Olie comes across trashy and quite dumb, with plenty of failed business ventures.

I’m just trying to understand the difference between different kinds of semi naked content and I don’t think I know the answer myself.
Yeah the half naked yoga ship has sailed, now it’s just for the pervies looking for free soft core.

I’ve never heard of Jess Hunt but just looked at her page. She’s definitely not someone I would follow but I agree she’s much less obnoxious than Jessica. I see Hunt as someone just like, doing her thing and doing it well with confidence and style. She seems to have a well-curated aesthetic and persona. Whereas our Jessica is just all over the place, so apparently desperate and insecure, and lacking in professionalism.

JO is also sexualizing and whitewashing yoga (by never acknowledging the roots of yoga nor taking any care around the fact that it’s a sacred practice historically and presently for many people), plus really carelessly throwing around poses that could be dangerous for people who don’t know what they’re doing (which honestly seems to include her. How many times has she reinjured her back?).

Jessica also very much pretends like she’s not selling sex and belittles people who say she is, whereas someone like this (Jess hunt) seems to just be straightforward and owns it. It’s maybe a little more empowering, more honest, and much less irritating when compared with Jessica “Oopsie there’s my vulva” Olie.

Edit: sorry so long, went on a rant 😆

Double post but her bio used to say “just happy to be here”, now it says “I’m happy you’re here”. Why is she suddenly acting like her content is a gift to people or that her entire existence is meant to help people. She never played this angle with her previous desperate attempts to get followers or keep them from unfollowing. It’s so self-important and manipulative.
It must be what her ‘therapist’ is saying…time to get a new therapist Jess. This one ain’t working for ya! Ha!

Reactions: 2
Of course she fell in love with designer shoes again - starting at £550 a pop 😳 I believe the ones she posted are priced as high as £690.
Anyone who still gives this materialistic wasteful self-centred bish money is a straight up idiot.

Reactions: 7
It must be what her ‘therapist’ is saying…time to get a new therapist Jess. This one ain’t working for ya! Ha!
It’s funny you think she’s still in therapy lol

Of course she fell in love with designer shoes again - starting at £550 a pop 😳 I believe the ones she posted are priced as high as £690.
Anyone who still gives this materialistic wasteful self-centred bish money is a straight up idiot.
She’s Christmas shopping…which usually means for other people…but is really just being our typical self-indulgent, self centered queen and shopping for herself instead. Buying the most basic sneakers ever because of a label. She could be 3 times as wealthy if she invested in her future vs some trendy designer item that doesn’t hold its value. She has a closet full of a Balenciaga and we know all about that scandal.

• Haha
Same re investing in the future but I think she doesn’t have to. Pretty sure daddy has set up a decent trust fund for her. She always claims that she didn’t grow up rich but yeah, pull the other one 🙃

Oh and LOL at her bio. 500 hr yoga teacher and PT 🤣🤣🤣 Taking a few trainings doesn’t make you either of these. Actually working as a yoga teacher/ PT and gaining experience does. But that’s work and commitment and jerkoff would never…

Reactions: 7
Oh and LOL at her bio. 500 hr yoga teacher and PT 🤣🤣🤣 Taking a few trainings doesn’t make you either of these. Actually working as a yoga teacher/ PT and gaining experience does. But that’s work and commitment and jerkoff would never…
When I saw it said personal trainer I laughed out loud. Where's your reviews and client before and after photos? Oh wait you don't have any. She's clueless. I wonder what happened to her "one on one" yoga training she mentioned months ago lol Obviously that was a bust and no one was interested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG. you’d expect a pilot to be more educated to call it an aeroplane, not an airplane. Thick Stevie. Plus, couldn’t even spell Barcelona. Check his stories 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
They are both hopless cases. And in her Story again, like, comment, save to help more people. Jess it would help when you finally accept your destiny and delete your accounts.
Your content is Torture.

• Haha
Oh dear, she’s getting very desperate. She’s started following an IG growth and marketing guy…
Also her AMA completely disappeared. She either didn’t get the questions she wanted or just couldn’t be arsed. Probably both.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh dear, she’s getting very desperate. She’s started following an IG growth and marketing guy…
Also her AMA completely disappeared. She either didn’t get the questions she wanted or just couldn’t be arsed. Probably both.
TWO growth channels, both with a combined following less than hers.. yikes. Should she not try and emulate the influencers who are doing better than her? But no, Jerkoff fancies herself the best to exist and thinks she can keep repeating the same mistakes and expect growth and adoration and money

Her Bio "Fitnesstrainer" and all the other tit she wrote is to attract and Trick New followers. So they think she is qualified. I am Sure she found enough people in her circle that did the work for her "New webside"

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is totally trying to gain new followers, it's so obvious! In fact, her following has gone up by 1k. The thing is this is Jess we are talking about so I will give it 2 weeks tops before she disappears off the face of the earth again quoting mental health reasons. This girl cannot stick to anything if her life depended on it. #privilege

I am very Sure she is engaging and uploading suddenly so much because of the launch of the Website so people "feel seen" so they will buy more.
And again nothing New as same old, same old😴🥱
And poor princess worked so hard, she needed a private Massage. Spoiled Brat.

"Awe this makes me so happy."
"Thank you for your support."
"🙏🏻"
"awe I love this so much❤"
"check out my other videos."

How can someone be so desperate and phony at the same time?

Like positvevibezonly said once she hits her monthly mental health breakdown she'll stop posting. And then she'll beg for engagement again. Her last post makes me laugh. She's basically like just open your shoulders and go right into it. Maybe do an actual warm up video for once. Cuz doing that for your shoulders doesn't mean you can just go for it. On another note Stevie seems pretty stiff in those jump and side lunges lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.