Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note how “pay invoices for OLIE” goes unchecked. Priorities! Rather buy cupcakes than pay freelancers/suppliers eh? No consideration for others.
I think she’s doing it wrong and unchecking the things she did do?? Because what kind of weirdo would work from the bottom up?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s doing it wrong and unchecking the things she did do?? Because what kind of weirdo would work from the bottom up?
iOS automatically moves checked items to the bottom.
But my view is her to do list is just a prop for filming purposes, like everything else in her life. She didn’t actually have a to do, cos that list is bleeping unreal! 😆

I’m sorry but putting listen to podcast on a to do list is beyond ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been lurking on here for a while and finally had to create an account because this girl keeps grinding on my nerves so much that I needed to get it off my chest 😆
She cannot be serious with her to-do list (Rhetorical question because we know she is). Put on a load of washing, hang up washing and put away dry washing are three separate things on her list? I am all for making lists if that helps you keep organised like whatever, you do you. But surely, the average person would add "do laundry" to their list which includes the three points she's listed individually, no?
It is just a sad attempt to show how busy she is because #bossbitch but in reality it proves that she has NOTHING to do. And of course the two things on that list that are actually important (paying invoices and working on her website) have not been done. Way to go, Jess 👏

Reactions: 5
This 'to-do list' is absolutely pathetic. For as much as she posts and then deletes stories that are WAY LESS embarrassing, I'm shocked that story is still up. This b****h literally does NOTHING all day. She literally has to go out of her way to make her to-do list more than a few items to try and make herself look busy.
GET A JOB, JESSICA! Do ANYTHING with your time that isn't self-serving, navel-gazing nonsense!

The way she’s like “listening to a podcast together in the car” like it’s groundbreaking. Literally millions of people do that every single day. Just like we make coffee every day. You’re not doing anything special.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure Stevie gets a decent wage but he 1000% spends outside his means on Jessie’s birthday presents. Remember he bought her those orange Bottega Veneta heels last year? Never seen her wear them 🥲

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Stevie gets a decent wage but he 1000% spends outside his means on Jessie’s birthday presents. Remember he bought her those orange Bottega Veneta heels last year? Never seen her wear them 🥲
I rolled my eyes so hard. More ugly designer stuff that she'll wear maybe - once? Combined with hideous fast fashion pieces of course. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Money can't buy you taste. JO is living proof.
Can't wait for half-naked birthday posts while trying to convince us how ✨wholesome✨ her relationship is. You know, he buys her designer stuff so it's real love, you guys... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha, she’s “showing” the back of her dress. Not really, it’s more a side boob shot 😂

These spandex dresses make me feel like I’m back in high school circa 2000. They look cheap and have zero style. Also, I just can’t with her grammar: “and then came for lunch with my mom”. Came??

So Friday is the day she's going to Greece for her birthday. Can't wait for an endless array of ass shots, posting multiple times a day, before disappearing off the face of the earth again as soon as she gets home then complaining about how the algorithm doesn't like her.

More like a pancake, less like a peach when she’s not contorting her body to show off her make-believe gym gains!

actually, that has me thinking. She said she started Pilates because her back is sore. But she’s never mentioned a back injury before she started “lifting” as a “qualified PT” - but also, she never mentioned it before she started contorting herself to create the illusion of curves. What a sad, sad life.

Attachments

• Wow
More like a pancake, less like a peach when she’s not contorting her body to show off her make-believe gym gains!

actually, that has me thinking. She said she started Pilates because her back is sore. But she’s never mentioned a back injury before she started “lifting” as a “qualified PT” - but also, she never mentioned it before she started contorting herself to create the illusion of curves. What a sad, sad life.

Fake, fake, fake. It is all fake with her.
And I will never understand why any company would hire JO to teach a class for them when there are so many teachers in London alone who are actually good at what they are doing.

Little side note: Will is getting married today... 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yikes. I knew she was contorting herself to hell and back in every post/story but DAMN, the difference is hilarious and quite sad.

I do recall she mentioned pulling her back out a handful of times a year ago or so (which I find hilarious given that she's supposedly highly trained in fitness and sports medicine...). But you're absolutely right, the back issues probably stem from the fact that she can't seem to stand normally without cranking her back and popping her foot out.

From the looks of the company who hired her to come teach, they're brand new and likely just searching for ANY influencer to help shill their new product. Anyone catch the story of her pouring the mix into her drink and sipping it? There's a second or two where she looks disgusted and then just tries to swallow it down and end the shot with a head tilt. No surprise, she's tit at promoting the brand and as always seems unable to teach a class that doesn't give her a chance to show off and pose. Seems odd they promoted her class as 'hot yoga' though, considering she's never actually taught proper hot yoga, and I don't think she's ever even regularly attended a hot yoga class (or regularly attended ANY sort of fitness class for that matter).

I fully believe her latest round of 'confidence' is forced in an effort to try and pretend like she has any of her tit together while Will is off marrying the girl of his dreams and she's over here begging Stevie to take her along on trips and vacations every month.

And I've just noticed she managed to spell the company/sponsors hashtag incorrectly in her post 🤣 Literally the most basic part of the job and she can't even manage that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yikes. I knew she was contorting herself to hell and back in every post/story but DAMN, the difference is hilarious and quite sad.

I do recall she mentioned pulling her back out a handful of times a year ago or so (which I find hilarious given that she's supposedly highly trained in fitness and sports medicine...). But you're absolutely right, the back issues probably stem from the fact that she can't seem to stand normally without cranking her back and popping her foot out.

From the looks of the company who hired her to come teach, they're brand new and likely just searching for ANY influencer to help shill their new product. Anyone catch the story of her pouring the mix into her drink and sipping it? There's a second or two where she looks disgusted and then just tries to swallow it down and end the shot with a head tilt. No surprise, she's tit at promoting the brand and as always seems unable to teach a class that doesn't give her a chance to show off and pose. Seems odd they promoted her class as 'hot yoga' though, considering she's never actually taught proper hot yoga, and I don't think she's ever even regularly attended a hot yoga class (or regularly attended ANY sort of fitness class for that matter).

I fully believe her latest round of 'confidence' is forced in an effort to try and pretend like she has any of her tit together while Will is off marrying the girl of his dreams and she's over here begging Stevie to take her along on trips and vacations every month.

And I've just noticed she managed to spell the company/sponsors hashtag incorrectly in her post 🤣 Literally the most basic part of the job and she can't even manage that.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. I also noticed the disgusted look on her face when drinking the shake and her desperate attempt to hide it 🤣
For anyone who might have missed it:

6BA2EEAC-A6B1-406F-9A90-2747F7AA4E72.png

• Haha
It’s clear from that butt picture too how tight her pants are and how much she needs a size up.

It’s not a bad thing to have a flat butt or to need a bigger size. At all. The fact that JO perceives it as an insult is very telling and sad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.