Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What “quality” is she referring to? Showing off her splits and backbends and handstands in private?
Out to scam teenage girls again. SMH.
She would 100% cancel on people at the last minute too

Reactions: 5
Quality over quantity. Guys it’s bespoke. And it’s tailored to you. Which is redundant because that’s the definition of bespoke. Because quality over quantity. Does it sound more legit if she keeps saying that it’s bespoke and quality over quantity?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quality over quantity. Guys it’s bespoke. And it’s tailored to you. Which is redundant because that’s the definition of bespoke. Because quality over quantity. Does it sound more legit if she keeps saying that it’s bespoke and quality over quantity?
She’s literally just defining what any ‘personal trainer’ does anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What “quality” is she referring to? Showing off her splits and backbends and handstands in private?
Just watch her charge extortionate prices because of her “celebrity status” as opposed to experienced yoga teachers and personal trainers with valuable knowledge without 800k followers.

Plus, has she even completed her PT qualification? I’d like to see that before she advertises herself as a PT.

Her offering 1:1 also signals to me that her brand partnerships and many other business ventures are drying up.
The way she had to explain that it’s “quality over quantity” and the multiple mentions of how it will be an “investment” sounds so scammy at this point.

Reactions: 7
Her offering 1:1 also signals to me that her brand partnerships and many other business ventures are drying up.
The way she had to explain that it’s “quality over quantity” and the multiple mentions of how it will be an “investment” sounds so scammy at this point.
SO scammy. And so sad. Anyone who signs up is just hoping that they’ll end up being friends.

Which, to be fair, is kind of the only example Jessica has ever shown to her followers in all her attempts at buying friends.

Reactions: 2
'Bespoke' Private lessons :LOL: - just another excuse to dodge accountability (because a proper teaching job at an actual studio would mean she would have people offering her feedback/critiquing her poor teaching skills) and to charge a ton of money based on her social media following (studio teaching won't fund her hideous designer label lifestyle). This is just yet another desperate attempt to cash in on her gullible fan girls.
Even if I knew nothing about Jessica, just looking at her page, I would NOT be interested in learning yoga from her, especially not for what I'm assuming will be VERY expensive private lessons (lol @ her calling it an INVESTMENT). She has no actual 'flows' on her IG page, the handful of recent clips she DOES have of her doing yoga are just variations on one-sided splits designed to show off her ass. She's never once proven that she's actually qualified to teach proper yoga or that she even has an INTEREST in it. Beyond one-off workshops, she's never actually taught someone on a regular basis. Can you imagine her having to teach regularly someone for months on end...she'd actually have to come up with a proper curriculum and learn asana beyond showy Instagram poses.
Everything about this 'private lesson' phase is self-serving and feeding her already massive ego.
I hope no one books with her. And if they do, I hope they are very public with their feedback afterward.

Honestly though, I doubt she'll even actually follow through because this girl can't stick with anything to save her life. Her dozen or so failed business ventures, promised yoga workshops, 'weekly' YouTube videos and vlogs, TikToks...I could go on and on and on. She'll teach one private lesson MAYBE and then move on to the next money-making scheme

And you know when you see the word, “investment” that means ££££!

Reactions: 1
Also interesting that she asked “will you be interested in private yoga sessions” in a Q&A box instead of a yes/no poll.
The latter allows everyone to see what percentage of people chose yes vs no. Whereas Q&A box goes into her DM.

It’s clear she is not confident of the the responses she’s going to get.

I love Stevie’s freelancer post. The freelancer is SO sarcastic back to him. Posting this makes Stevie look so crappy. But I love the freelancer said IDGAF and was just as snarky back to him — oh no I’m weeping, so so sad lol. If hiring freelancers in countries that charge WAY less is any indication of her “in house venture” then we can expect it to be worse than anything she’s put out before. She talks about ppl training with her is an INVESTMENT. But clearly doesn’t look at her own brand as an investment. She should hire a small, woman led business in London to do her branding. And if she does go that route I’m taking credit because we know that sad trick reads every word of this site and GOMI (who I still can’t get an account with!)

Reactions: 3
I love Stevie’s freelancer post. The freelancer is SO sarcastic back to him. Posting this makes Stevie look so crappy. But I love the freelancer said IDGAF and was just as snarky back to him — oh no I’m weeping, so so sad lol. If hiring freelancers in countries that charge WAY less is any indication of her “in house venture” then we can expect it to be worse than anything she’s put out before. She talks about ppl training with her is an INVESTMENT. But clearly doesn’t look at her own brand as an investment. She should hire a small, woman led business in London to do her branding. And if she does go that route I’m taking credit because we know that sad trick reads every word of this site and GOMI (who I still can’t get an account with!)
Stevie is a petulant, privileged man-child. A perfect fit for Jessica, who also is a petulant brat and has the emotional regulation of a toddler who is incapable of expressing how they feel.

“I create one video every three weeks or so and the algorithm only rewards content creators who work really hard and post multiple times per day, what the hell? SO unfair!! You guys should do my work for me and like/share/tell your friends how awesome and knowledgeable I am so I don’t have to do any work. It’s the least you could do, for all the free content I create here!! Seriously, my tips that I’ve been sharing for years could really help those in need!! Plus, I don’t like working hard but I do like living extravagantly and spending thousands on luxury goods, so seriously, hack the algorithm for me.”

The lazy QUEEEEN never ceases to amaze with her audacity 🤌

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
“I create one video every three weeks or so and the algorithm only rewards content creators who work really hard and post multiple times per day, what the hell? SO unfair!! You guys should do my work for me and like/share/tell your friends how awesome and knowledgeable I am so I don’t have to do any work. It’s the least you could do, for all the free content I create here!! Seriously, my tips that I’ve been sharing for years could really help those in need!! Plus, I don’t like working hard but I do like living extravagantly and spending thousands on luxury goods, so seriously, hack the algorithm for me.”

The lazy QUEEEEN never ceases to amaze with her audacity 🤌
She is so impersonal too. The ENTIRE video is of her backside. She shows her face for a half second and then it’s just ass. Her followers are female, they don’t care about ass they can about seeing form. She knows there are far better angles to actually be informative, but it doesn’t have the same attention grab I suppose as upside down, ass out shots. It’s all so desperate and intentional. When even the internet pervs aren’t engaging/liking her thirst traps you know her career is going down the drain.

She is so impersonal too. The ENTIRE video is of her backside. She shows her face for a half second and then it’s just ass. Her followers are female, they don’t care about ass they can about seeing form. She knows there are far better angles to actually be informative, but it doesn’t have the same attention grab I suppose as upside down, ass out shots. It’s all so desperate and intentional. When even the internet pervs aren’t engaging/liking her thirst traps you know her career is going down the drain.
Exactly this - for example the handstand hops....literally nothing seeing her ass/vulva in that clip is helpful in terms of learning or understanding how to actually do the movement. If she was TRULY interested in teaching people, she'd focus her angles and videos on form and clearly show people the proper moves. Instead, it's just clip after clip of different angles or her ass (which we've seen a million times by now).
I'm also SO SICK of the way she desperately begs for engagement by trying to feign 'friendship' with her followers. The algorithm isn't doing anything to punish you, Jessica, you're just irregularly posting recycled tit content that no one benefits from or cares about. It's not educational, it's not entertaining, and at this point, it's not even enticing enough for the crowd who followed her just to oogle her body in her thong yoga flows. Jess, you literally have the easiest job in the world and you can't be bothered to put in the bare minimum effort for it.

Reactions: 2
I recently got into yoga, watched a youtube doc about the practice, think it was created by 'Dharma Bums' 2016.
One of the women interviewed in the film caught my attention, I really liked her attitude and what she said about getting into yoga (forgive me, I am new to it!).
Found her name and googled to see if she did youtube lessons. And OMG it was Jessica Olie. She's certainly moved on from that interview! I barely recognised her. In the film she struck me as relatable, she seemed so dedicated, laid back, and she looked really lovely too.

Needless to say I can't relate one iota to what came after. I thought I'd made a spelling error when I landed on her youtube page. A completely different person, inside and out. I don't get too interested in online personalities, but this was worth a WTF moment from me. She really had something going back then, it seems such a shame tbh. I checked out the insta and it was pretty much 99.9% wall-to-wall arse cheeks. Oh well.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.