Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple things: that body check in front of the camera to talk about swimming in cold water, why? What was the point? And why not cut the video short instead of resorting to covering her face to turn it off.

She’s the only influencer I follow whose engagement has gone down. It’s not the algorithm. It’s the fact most of her followers after 400k were purchased. Those who have followed her for years remember when her following suddenly skyrocketed for absolutely no reason besides she hired a new management company. Those follows are not real accounts who engage and her actual followers have been dropping like flies for months on end. It’s her, not the algorithm.

Guys, she’s gets it a bad in the world. BUT SHE NEEDS LIKES. She gets it because…her father fell out of a wheelchair. Well some people’s babies were shot and killed. This isn’t about her dad and to center her own grief in this convo is gross. It just shows she makes excuses her for tit behavior and lack of global awareness. She has nerve talking about showing up and doing her job. Her job must be solely GS b/c all she does is post ads and vacations and she only shows up maybe twice a week begging people to engage and talk to her via a question box. She’s a bleeping joke acting like she works and shows up.

Last, how bleeping dense is Steven he doesn’t see the camera that is clearly sitting on the opposite side of him? It’s literally sitting on him/directly next to him. And he’s supposedly making this totally random sweet gesture and all she does is stare at herself in the camera? She’s SO lame. These couples are always the saddest because they can’t love each other without the performance aspect.

Reactions: 6
I just sort of imagined after all the acting is done, she had to get out of the water to go and turn off her phone and put it away and then get back into the water again. It’s quite funny when you think about how she has to setup the camera and act out every scene in her daily life. Very sad life.
It’s the same with that plane scene.

And she’s now begging for likes and for people to use hr GS link. She must be on the brink of losing her GS sponsorship.

Her lip sync videos are so bad. She’s tagged GS so it’s an ad, but it doesn’t make me want to buy anything she’s wearing in the video 🤷🏻‍♀️ she really isn’t very bright. All she knows how to do is play victim and shout “poor me” all over her account. What is this social media job she’s talking about?!

Reactions: 5
Did I miss something? Is she back to posting her meals and yoga? Doesn’t she constantly preach she won’t share her food? Didn’t she also say she’s not an yoga page anymore? Did she finally realize no one cares about her fake new persona? She’s clearly on the cusp of losing her sponsorship, she’s been coming across extra desperate lately. It’s not a good look.

Reactions: 1
Did I miss something? Is she back to posting her meals and yoga? Doesn’t she constantly preach she won’t share her food? Didn’t she also say she’s not an yoga page anymore? Did she finally realize no one cares about her fake new persona? She’s clearly on the cusp of losing her sponsorship, she’s been coming across extra desperate lately. It’s not a good look.
She's always desperate for anything that gets her clicks and $$$

But yes, as soon as she dropped another couple of thousand followers it was back to sharing yoga, her food and recipes, her boring coffee, etc despite lots of preaching that she won't be sharing those things anymore. The only thing consistent about her is her desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was riding high for 36 hours from the gym shark post. But now she’s back to hiding likes and victimzing herself by sharing DMs again. It’s funny, when it’s men commenting she says “it’s always men”. When it’s women commenting she says “it’s always women”. Whatever fits her sob story narrative du jour I guess. Also, does she actually not realize that having a public image with hundreds of thousands of followers will guarantee mean comments. Not judgmental ones like the one she’s whining about, but actually awful comments from sick people. She has it easy if that’s the worst of it. Don’t like negative attention or comments, then hop off the gram and get a real job. She’s so qualified after all. The constant victimizing and complaining is so childish. Bad witches look above the bs, JO. Act like who you claim to be.

How many times has she posted that same video of him spinning her around and saying they have a healthy relationship? Okay, we get it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not JO on tiktok pretending to give handstand tips and just copying the advice her trainer gave her. Not Stevie commenting she’s the best teacher when he also took the same handstand class from the same instructor. Cons, both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i find her very damaging, not a good role model at all and a large % of her followers are defo fake

Reactions: 4
Her TikToks all feel so desperate and inauthentic. And she's honestly not even really offering good content or advice! Her 3 minute yoga flow is the same handful of poses she always includes in her 'flows'. Her handstand tips are just tips she's stolen from classes she took with Stevie at Lift.
She's a hack and always has been and for some reason she's just able to keep conning her young followers into giving her their money and attention.

I think she's actually incapable of standing normally at this point. Every single video she posts, she's body-checking, contorting herself, and preening for the camera. It's so gross and obnoxious.
Also, considering the fact that she's basically just a walking billboard for whichever fast-fashion company is dumb enough to pay her, the way she is constantly tugging and pulling at her Gymshark clothes (in addition to the over-the-top contorting) does nothing but turn me OFF from wanting to buy any clothing she's advertising. I don't want to have to pull my leggings all the way into my ass crack and vulva and stand like a confused preening pigeon just to look and feel good in my gym clothes.

Reactions: 2
She can’t stand without bent legs. Even when she isn’t throwing her hip out and standing semi normal, both knees are always bent. It’s so strange. The fact she always covers her face in these videos makes it so obvious these stories are just to say look at my body. Then she zooms in on her face…that is still behind the camera. Like what? Can we also talk about how much posing and straight up centering of her booty is done in the video with “things that help her metal health”. She’s like, “here’s my body from far away, here is my stomach up close, here is my ass from 1 cm away”. I’m pretty certain one of the biggest culprits to her poor mental health is how obsessive she is over her figure. It’s all she focuses on, never anything else. Her body and her self inflicted depression. I’d be miserable too. She’s so delusional.

GS tried to throw her an engagement bone and she’s still bleeding followers and pinning old posts that performed well. It’s so bizarre. She’s so bizarre.

Last edited:
Have you seen the state of her lips? Hahaha. Now, she’s being honest about it? Does that mean she lied in the past when it was so obvious they’d been done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Things must really be going poorly for her to switch her content back to yoga and start teaching in person again. She has point blank said yoga isn’t her thing anymore, now she says she had to come back to it on her own terms. This definitely is not on her own terms. I sense GS will be letting her go soon and she’s trying to resort back to what worked before. But yoga isn’t nearly as trendy as it was when she first got started. Her “career” was pure luck. Right place at the right time and she didn’t have to do much to get a following. Now she has to actually work for engagement and well…we see how that’s going.

It's either one of the following:
1) she's seeing more engagement on her yoga posts than her gym posts so she's doing it because she feeds off her followers' adoration, likes and comments
2) this is the same pattern as Jessica not following through with anything in life. She's lost interest in yoga so started lifting, and now back to yoga again. Only a matter of time before she loses interest in yoga, YET again.

She's really predictable by this point.
Look at her youtube. She promised new weekly content and barely kept up with it.
This woman is a mess.

Has she scheduled the in-person yoga classes she said she wanted to teach? Does this woman ever follow through??

@w8g I think it might actually be both 1 and 2!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.