Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be the most basic person on this planet. Taking relatively elegant Dior slides and wearing them with track pants and sport socks? REALLY? šŸ¤£ Jaaaayzus. Same can be said with the matching Dior bag. Could be worn so beautifully, but good olā€™ Jess the Mess wears it with her gym clothes.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She has to be the most basic person on this planet. Taking relatively elegant Dior slides and wearing them with track pants and sport socks? REALLY? šŸ¤£ Jaaaayzus. Same can be said with the matching Dior bag. Could be worn so beautifully, but good olā€™ Jess the Mess wears it with her gym clothes.
Haha. Came here to say exactly that! Everything she wears ends up looking tacky and cheap no matter how expensive it is. Iā€™ll never forget that hideously inappropriate Jacqemus dress from the wedding Will took her to. Everyone else was looking lovely and elegant and Jess turned up ready for the club. Everything she wears looks like it came straight from the clearance section of Shein or PLT šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s going to be hilarious watching what she decides to wear on this trip trying to bag that ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The slides retail at around Ā£550 - Ā£650 and sheā€™ll probably never wear them again after this holiday. It blows my mind how much she spends on a regular basis. I mean she must be dipping into some sort of trust fund or inheritance to be able to buy designer stuff so frequently but I digress.
Expecting the first a** shots to be up shortlyā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Should we take bets on whether or not she's going back to the same resort that she went to on the sponsored trip with Zanna? Maybe she begged them to sponsor her this time (since last time it was clearly Zanna's sponsored trip and Jess just tagged along for the exposure).
She rarely, if ever, takes a vacation without a sponsored stay, gifted clothing, etc.

Should we take bets on whether or not she's going back to the same resort that she went to on the sponsored trip with Zanna? Maybe she begged them to sponsor her this time (since last time it was clearly Zanna's sponsored trip and Jess just tagged along for the exposure).
She rarely, if ever, takes a vacation without a sponsored stay, gifted clothing, etc.
Close! Sheā€™s at the place that she had her gifted stay with her mum. And whaddyaknow itā€™s #gifted again. At least this time itā€™ll be her boyfriend taking the ass shots instead of her poor "mumma"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Close! Sheā€™s at the place that she had her gifted stay with her mum. And whaddyaknow itā€™s #gifted again. At least this time itā€™ll be her boyfriend taking the ass shots instead of her poor "mumma"
Hahahah predictable in the absolute worst way

Sheā€™s legit only happy when sheā€™s on holiday.
I think she only pretends to be happy on holiday bc she can shamelessly feed her narcissism!

The one good thing about #sponsored vacations like this is it helps me eliminate these resorts/hotels from my travel wishlist. Nothing turns me off from a place quicker than when they #gift influencers like Jessica full vacations. Especially considering she only started following their account within the last 24 hours..

The slides retail at around Ā£550 - Ā£650 and sheā€™ll probably never wear them again after this holiday. It blows my mind how much she spends on a regular basis. I mean she must be dipping into some sort of trust fund or inheritance to be able to buy designer stuff so frequently but I digress.
Expecting the first a** shots to be up shortlyā€¦
I think the slides were a birthday gift from the boyf! šŸ˜€

Reactions: 1
She tries to be like Gen Z (her audience) and wear super casual clothes with designer items. People who wear the trendiest bag or brand of the season always look the most try-hard to me. Theyā€™re desperate to project themselves as having money, but it always comes across opposite. People who buy beautiful designer clothes that do not have exterior labels or timeless pieces are the people with class and legit money. Just like her schizophrenic tattoos, sheā€™s a walking advertisement with tacky, unimaginative style and desperation for validation. She also only seems to travel when itā€™s free, so I donā€™t think she can afford it. She wastes money in designer tit that isnā€™t relevant a year later. Stevie provides free flights and resorts trying to drum up business in a post COVID world are comping her stay. Again, tacky af.

She used to get MAD likes on loved up posts with Will. She has really underperformed since moving the next boyfriend in a few months later. Will pulled some personality out of her, even if it was annoying. She and Stevie are white bread.

She used to get MAD likes on loved up posts with Will. She has really underperformed since moving the next boyfriend in a few months later. Will pulled some personality out of her, even if it was annoying. She and Stevie are white bread.
Youā€™re absolutely right. Being with Will definitely made her feel sexy and liberated. Remember those sensual yoga flows wearing Willā€™s button down shirt?

Will NEVER fancied her - he just took what he could and moved on. But there is no doubt that she felt all kinds of things for him. From the ā€œsexy sensualā€ hotel bed acro to chasing Will across Australia (sadly during her fatherā€™s last Christmas at home), I think Stevie feels ā€œsafeā€ to her. Safe, but boring.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s so predictable! The moment she goes on holiday, she posts on her feed and on stories all the time. Two posts within 24 hours - both in bikinis of course - when she usually doesnā€™t post for days/ weeks :rolleyes: sheā€™s even removed her pinned posts so holiday shots appear at the top.
And have they even left their room/ pool area yet? Iā€™d understand if they were on honeymoonā€¦ Wait, do you think sheā€™s somehow triggeredā€¦? :LOL:

ā€œAnd then one day I just decided, I decided that I was no longer going to water myself down.ā€

Ok first, how CHEESEY to use this audio while diving into a pool. Second, how many times has she said sheā€™s going to show us her ā€œfunā€ side, her untamed wild personality? Lol we have yet to see anything but dry toast from this one. They even manage to make Santorini a bloody bore. Iā€™ve been a few times and there is SO much to explore. I donā€™t understand people who travel and donā€™t split up their pool/beach days with exploration. It doesnā€™t matter how many times Iā€™ve been somewhere, I will always dive into the culture and experiences.

Why do she and Stevie never change the font colour on their caption to match the background? Itā€™s always bloody WHITEā€¦and tiny!

ā€œAnd then one day I just decided, I decided that I was no longer going to water myself down.ā€

Ok first, how CHEESEY to use this audio while diving into a pool. Second, how many times has she said sheā€™s going to show us her ā€œfunā€ side, her untamed wild personality? Lol we have yet to see anything but dry toast from this one. They even manage to make Santorini a bloody bore. Iā€™ve been a few times and there is SO much to explore. I donā€™t understand people who travel and donā€™t split up their pool/beach days with exploration. It doesnā€™t matter how many times Iā€™ve been somewhere, I will always dive into the culture and experiences.
Itā€™s kind of funny that she chose that audio for a video where she is quite literally watering herself down. You could argue metaphorically too because as usual sheā€™s catering to the male gaze. I mean look at the frame she chose to go on her feed lol. Girl waters herself down all the time and literally and figuratively contorts herself to try to fit into current cultural standards for attractiveness. If she has a personality itā€™s been diluted by all her desires and attempts to conform to whatever she thinks she should be.

Reactions: 3
Why do she and Stevie never change the font colour on their caption to match the background? Itā€™s always bloody WHITEā€¦and tiny!
But how else can she try to dupe people into thinking itā€™s not gifted? The smaller the text the less likelihood all viewers will catch it. She should be BOASTING about how this trip is gifted and express unabashed gratitude to the hotel for allowing her to stay for free. If it were me, #gifted would be prominent and discussed more frequently. But sheā€™s entitled, so hiding it in ā€œplain sightā€ against an equally pale background it is. How many posts do you think she had to commit to for a free trip? Because damn sheā€™s posting more consistently than she has since her last paid getaway. When will her followers catch in that absolutely every post is sponsored and not at all legitimate engagement?

Not Stevie checking himself out in the glass šŸ¤£ god heā€™s so painful.
So painful!
I am also still very much triggered by his latest absolutely ridiculous reel. "Earn your luxuries". What the actual..., mate? First of all, it is a light breakfast consisting of an omelette - shared between them by the looks of it - some fruit and a smoothie. Where is the luxury? Second and MOST importantly of all, you do not have to earn your food, ever! Everyone deserves to it! This is such a harmful thing to say, let alone post on your feed.

Both are toxic and dangerous!

So painful!
I am also still very much triggered by his latest absolutely ridiculous reel. "Earn your luxuries". What the actual..., mate? First of all, it is a light breakfast consisting of an omelette - shared between them by the looks of it - some fruit and a smoothie. Where is the luxury? Second and MOST importantly of all, you do not have to earn your food, ever! Everyone deserves to it! This is such a harmful thing to say, let alone post on your feed.

Both are toxic and dangerous!
Heā€™s also recently posted stories of his actual weight loss progress that heā€™s tracking in notes on his phone. Showing his weight and everything.

He appears to have a VERY unhealthy relationship with food and exercise, and uses rheumatoid arthritis as an excuse for it.

Not to take anything away from RA nor negate the importance of healthy diet and exercise!!

But this goes beyond that.

And like you said - their breakfast for the two of them looks quite pitiful. Definitely nothing ā€œluxurious.ā€

I wouldn't be surprised if Stevie considers eating in and of itself a luxury...
These two are beyond uninspiring and toxic together. Fueled by a fitness addiction, body dysmorphia, and a luxury brand obsession, they're as bland as cardboard and places like this hotel venue reward them for it.
Even if I didn't despise Jessica, the 'value' this hotel is getting from her promotion has to be next-to-nothing. The only thing she's really shown has been their room, everything else is self-serving ass shots or just saying they're going to dinner at the on-site restaurant. If you look at the other influencers with #gifted stays there, they're talking about the atmosphere of the place, showing off the venue, exploring the area, and showing the meals in a little more detail. As usual, with Olie, it's me, me, me and I'm honestly surprised brands are still offering to gift her anything.

Her posting in her stories to basically say "stop sliding in my DMs to ask if we're making babies on this trip" GIRL!!!! How many times have we heard you bang on about a trap baby with Will and "I can't wait to have his babies one day" with Stevie. If you weren't so insistent about regularly oversharing your vanilla sex life, no one would care...

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if Stevie considers eating in and of itself a luxury...
These two are beyond uninspiring and toxic together. Fueled by a fitness addiction, body dysmorphia, and a luxury brand obsession, they're as bland as cardboard and places like this hotel venue reward them for it.
Even if I didn't despise Jessica, the 'value' this hotel is getting from her promotion has to be next-to-nothing. The only thing she's really shown has been their room, everything else is self-serving ass shots or just saying they're going to dinner at the on-site restaurant. If you look at the other influencers with #gifted stays there, they're talking about the atmosphere of the place, showing off the venue, exploring the area, and showing the meals in a little more detail. As usual, with Olie, it's me, me, me and I'm honestly surprised brands are still offering to gift her anything.

Her posting in her stories to basically say "stop sliding in my DMs to ask if we're making babies on this trip" GIRL!!!! How many times have we heard you bang on about a trap baby with Will and "I can't wait to have his babies one day" with Stevie. If you weren't so insistent about regularly oversharing your vanilla sex life, no one would care...
But in return she poses in the front of the pool in a different bikini every single day and show her šŸ‘ Just give her a break please, it's her birthday WEEK!

What happened to her last 'Ask away'? Too much work or are the people 'sliding into her DMs' really just 'asking away' as prompted and she doesn't like the nature of the questions asked? Don't really know what she expected considering they seemingly haven't left their room/ pool area once since getting there 4 days ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.