Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she doesn’t keep the stuff, she only ever tends to order off ASOS because she can get it all on Klarana! And then has the cheek to share the affiliate links!
There’s so many other places she could order actual decent clothes from like; misguided, pretty little thing, nasty gal, new look, booho, yours clothing, in the style.. the list goes on.

i literally cannot stand it when she sings in the car 3 mornings a week or her ridiculous out of breath sweaty bleeping hauls
Well would you believe it, she’s actually shared some things that aren’t ASOS 😂 I mean it was cos they were gifted but for once she actually looks half decent! I was getting proper sick of the ASOS crap she was sharing, none of it was flattering or worth the money, was really starting to feel like she was doing hauls for the sake of it and not because she’s actually found owt decent

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when she says in her first video “oh these bits were gifted” but then doesn’t mark the following stories clearly as being gifted/ad. I just think it’s snakey

Much better content the last few days, loved her nighttime routine, the taking off her makeup. Loved the green dress she wore out too, looked really nice. Don’t like the brows! The brushing them up thing isn’t a good look, I reckon if she did a poll on her stories most people would say no to brushing them up/the whole soap brows thing. She’s also started exercising again, I do think she reads this thread!

Much better content the last few days, loved her nighttime routine, the taking off her makeup. Loved the green dress she wore out too, looked really nice. Don’t like the brows! The brushing them up thing isn’t a good look, I reckon if she did a poll on her stories most people would say no to brushing them up/the whole soap brows thing. She’s also started exercising again, I do think she reads this thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I say we put names in a hat and whoever comes out is the one to message her and tell her no one gives a tit about 10 minute take over and she looks like a twit.

Screenshot_20200303-092911.png

Screenshot_20200303-092916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I say we put names in a hat and whoever comes out is the one to message her and tell her no one gives a tit about 10 minute take over and she looks like a twit.

View attachment 90679

View attachment 90680
I really don’t like the idea of messaging people to say stuff about them. On tattle people have a choice to read what’s being said or not but sending a DM to insult someone just means they can’t avoid the hate!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t like the idea of messaging people to say stuff about them. On tattle people have a choice to read what’s being said or not but sending a DM to insult someone just means they can’t avoid the hate!

I know I wouldn't do it and don't encourage it, I was just having a laugh. I just wonder who actually sits thru those stories and doesn't just immediately skip thru them? She must think people enjoy them and watch them or she wouldn't do it.

Reactions: 10
I know I wouldn't do it and don't encourage it, I was just having a laugh. I just wonder who actually sits thru those stories and doesn't just immediately skip thru them? She must think people enjoy them and watch them or she wouldn't do it.
Fair enough. It always shocks me though that some people actually message people nasty stuff directly! I guess some people must watch them and unless you actively come out of her stories rather than skipping through then you’ll still show up in the viewing figures.

Reactions: 1
Fair enough. It always shocks me though that some people actually message people nasty stuff directly! I guess some people must watch them and unless you actively come out of her stories rather than skipping through then you’ll still show up in the viewing figures.

You have to tap through to see the later ones, never used to do that but if you come out and go back in it takes you to the ones you've not watched or tapped thru, and i want to see the later ones to see if she's washed her hair

You have to tap through to see the later ones, never used to do that but if you come out and go back in it takes you to the ones you've not watched or tapped thru, and i want to see the later ones to see if she's washed her hair
Yeah it’s annnoying, I probably miss a lot of stuff from just closing it down but I can’t be bothered to tap for ages tbh!

Reactions: 1
Yes some of her content is a bit naff but she seems a nice girl, no need to deliberately message her and be nasty, keep it for Tattle 👌

Reactions: 6
Yes some of her content is a bit naff but she seems a nice girl, no need to deliberately message her and be nasty, keep it for Tattle 👌

Read my above post. I've never messaged her or encourage it, it was merely said as a joke because I dislike her 10 minute take over 'content'

Reactions: 4
Ive just muted her for a bit. Im finding the stories quite boring now on most of the instagrammers im following

Read my above post. I've never messaged her or encourage it, it was merely said as a joke because I dislike her 10 minute take over 'content'
I clearly got this as a joke about her attention seeking. The whole names in a hat is a dead giveaway 😂

Reactions: 5
IMG_20200303_191241.jpg
Forgive me Lord for I have sinned but I made the gammon 🙈🙈😂😂 looks a bit massacred but I can assure you it was pulled apart with forks and not fingers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“Sorry I don’t get chance to reply to all the people who message me.... I’m too busy doing duck all, sleeping in til afternoon, not washing & orgasming over gammon and cookies”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Sorry I don’t get chance to reply to all the people who message me.... I’m too busy doing duck all, sleeping in til afternoon, not washing & orgasming over gammon and cookies”
I vote she knocks the ten minute twit over off and spends that time replying to her loyal followers instead, along with bleating on about how she's distantly irish. That would free up some time for sure 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.