Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that rant she went on - went absolutely mad because someone said they were bored of listening to her moan about her skin but do duck all to help herself. She was literally seething that anyone critique her content and here she is talking about gammon for 50 stories - she’s a bleeping wet wipe man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gousto delivery man obviously also thinks she's a lazy bam that sleeps all day 🤣 Based on today's stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say, she does look really great once her hair has been washed and makes an effort 😊
I really do agree! The dominant thing on this thread isn't that she is a horrible person etc etc... We would just like her to take better care of herself and her home (and to stop sending sweaty stuff back to asos!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I think she looks lovely when she makes an effort. I think if the gousto man bumped into her on a night out he wouldn't recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was definitely a dig tonight when she said I've even washed my hair and I'm all clean 👀

Reactions: 7
Hate the dramatically brushed up brows look. That's one we'll all be looking back on in shame in 10yr.

Reactions: 8
First time I have enjoyed her content in quite a while. She seemed lovely and genuine last night :)

Her skin really has improved loads! Now I just wish she'd stop touching her face as much especially with the claws she has! How much dirt must be trapped under those things... germ magnets.

Those are gifted so she didn't pay for them which means they won't be going back! She'll hoard them and probably Depop them after a while.

oh God more sweaty dancing in ill fitting clothes 😫 who finds this entertaining?? Genuinely interested cos I just don’t get it. I skip straight past them now proper not interested anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.