Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be trolling this site with the cookies and gammon 😂
I genuinely don’t think she is 😂 I just think that’s the way she is! Does anyone remember when she Found out she was on gomi (I think that’s what it was called!) based on her reaction to that, I’m sure she would’ve mentioned it if she’d seen her thread on here

Reactions: 4
She knows she is on here. If you have an open profile with a big following you would be aware of your tattle thread. Unless you are in a food coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what I’d love to see, her journey to health. Weight loss and sorting herself out big time. She’s not a horrible girl so I wish she would have a change of lifestyle and really give it a good go

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t think she is 😂 I just think that’s the way she is! Does anyone remember when she Found out she was on gomi (I think that’s what it was called!) based on her reaction to that, I’m sure she would’ve mentioned it if she’d seen her thread on here
I remember this. I think she knows, these instagrammers cant resist looking themselves up. I think shes trying to stick two fingers up which is great for her but shes just making herself look worse and more unappealing.

Reactions: 3
I agree with one of the previous couple comments ... I didn’t follow her for the CONSTANT food stories and rotten food at that. If it’s not gammon it’s cookies, if not cookies it’s brownies, if not brownies it’s 4 person Guosto recipes.

And why has really pissed me off this week is realising how boggin and sweaty they clothes must be after her Kung-go fighting then sending them back?? If be raging if I bought from ASOS and it came covered in gammon juice and her 50 layers of makeup.

I unfollowed this morning because I can’t take any more. Her content is like watching paint dry.

Reactions: 7
I agree with one of the previous couple comments ... I didn’t follow her for the CONSTANT food stories and rotten food at that. If it’s not gammon it’s cookies, if not cookies it’s brownies, if not brownies it’s 4 person Guosto recipes.

And why has really pissed me off this week is realising how boggin and sweaty they clothes must be after her Kung-go fighting then sending them back?? If be raging if I bought from ASOS and it came covered in gammon juice and her 50 layers of makeup.

I unfollowed this morning because I can’t take any more. Her content is like watching paint dry.
Her content Is the driest thing about her. Everything else is sweaty and OTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah I don't think she is. She knows what she should be doing (cleaning, eating well, washing, exercising, working full time etc) but she just literally can't be arsed to do it. She keeps saying she has no craic, so she is perfectly aware that she has nothing to talk about. She is just so used to talking to almost 60,000 followers and she doesn't know where to draw the line. I mean I wouldn't pick sleep out of my eye in front of my husband, never mind 60,000 people on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 2
I hope the dog gets to the gammon first, I can't bear to watch them working their way through this. Hopefully it's used as a meal not a week long snack. Shes so damn lazy, she seems proud of it.

That was nearly a month ago she said she had to clean that oven. Her hair is a week tomorrow. Shes minging and theres excuse. She doesn't have children either so her time is actually her time. Baffling

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.