Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote she knocks the ten minute twit over off and spends that time replying to her loyal followers instead, along with bleating on about how she's distantly irish. That would free up some time for sure πŸ™„

Instagram is an earner for her but she might only see it as a bit of fun on the side but it would be interesting to know how much ££ she has made from her collabs and affiliate links plus all the tit she gets gifted. If you can make money from insta great! But take it seriously, you have to put in what you get out. An hour here and there to reply to comments and keep your loyal following on side seems more savvy to me than thrashing about her car to Tiny Tempah in the mornings, she looks like a total arse hole, not funny, not clever!

She's only gonna go so far in this insta game if she's given up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mini orgasms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that made me laugh out loud! I can imagine that they use the gammon juice as lube 🀒

Doubt they have sex. She only has a bath once a week, doesn't strike me as something someone who is 'active' would do.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really like Jess. But I want people to stop engaging with her now. If she cba to reply to messages. She's ignored a few of mine. Bit it's different when it's #aff swipe ups or polls to get her engagement up. Pisses me right off!

Reactions: 8
She has ignored me for months. Can never understand why she says things like 'thanks to everyone who messaged me their suggestions'. She can't be arsed to reply to anyone so i smell bullshit.

Also, shes over 30, and shes taking calpol????? duck me, the dose of paracetamol in that wouldnt even be enough to get relief.

Reactions: 5
I’m no doctor, but logic tells me that the sheer amount of weight she has gained will be having added pressure on her body & will not be helping her back

Reactions: 8
I cant believd she uses calpol!! What a stupid woman. She would need the whole damn bottle to make any difference. Has she not heard of water soluble paracetamol?? Shes unreal.

Reactions: 5
So.... Sunhill lodges... Gifted. Will the bath get used? The shower? Hot tub doesn't count, you can't wash your minge in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want a gifted stay at that lodge though lol. I might start filming a gammon too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needed a lie in after her lack of sleep lately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what a hoot all she does is eat and sleep ffs .Her skin is looking really bad again I said it before and I said it again she could very easily get a deal with a company and get it sorted. I say her diet isn't helping either tbh

Reactions: 3
I like jess but have found myself skipping through her stories lately. I cant believe they've went to this cabin and rather than go out and do things during the day shes just posted stuff they did last time they were there :unsure: a gifted trip surely they can have a wander and show other things that are there

Reactions: 10
I like jess but have found myself skipping through her stories lately. I cant believe they've went to this cabin and rather than go out and do things during the day shes just posted stuff they did last time they were there :unsure: a gifted trip surely they can have a wander and show other things that are there
Exactly the same as this!

The last time they went was the only time they went out during one of their visits. She needs to chill and catch up on her rest you know, shes so active during the week πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.