Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How people are saying they like her I just dont get it..

What do you like? The fact she doesn't wash?
The way she pops spots on camera
The buying of clothes,sweating in them then sending them back?
The fake dancing around, and elaborate crap acting...
I could go on...

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her, but the recent haul was ridiculous. She needs to learn about shape wear, I’m a big girl too, but I would never try on some of the stuff in her haul stories without a pair of big knicks to smooth out my lumpy porridge tummy.
Unfollowing after today and the dog licking her sweat right before her roast dinner. Made me feel sick.
Just because you would chose to wear shapewear doesnt mean everyone else has to? Shock horror, people have lumps and bumps!

Reactions: 15
How people are saying they like her I just dont get it..

What do you like? The fact she doesn't wash?
The way she pops spots on camera
The buying of clothes,sweating in them then sending them back?
The fake dancing around, and elaborate crap acting...
I could go on...
I'm struggling with this concept too. Shes got no interesting content. Basically it's just watching someone getting bigger and more unhealthy as the days and months go on.

Reactions: 3
I'm struggling with this concept too. Shes got no interesting content. Basically it's just watching someone getting bigger and more unhealthy as the days and months go on.
Completely agree. I had to unfollow as couldn’t bear watching someone self destruct any longer. As the months have gone by, the bigger the portions have got and every night either her or milli were going out on some kind of snack mission.... but it’s never just a bag of haribo to share, it’s always excess and way over the top. Then we had the gammon 🤢 and then was the 3 day rave about the bloody lidl coooookeys. In between all the food stuff, are forced and fake hauls of things that she hasn’t bought and never would in a million years. We watch her sweating her arse off doing these hauls when we know full well that 99% of the stuff is going straight back to ASOS. Simply, she is sweating so much and is so out of breath because of her weight. Her body is struggling and is visible to her followers. The acting like a knob doing these hauls, the 10 minute takeovers in the car, her sheer laziness, spot popping and complete lack of basic hygiene.

Her content has dried up and now she has all of these followers she feels she needs to entertain. Unfortunately, for our entertainment we are watching her destroy herself and you can clearly see the difference if you scroll back a couple of years on her page.

Reactions: 7
I have just unfollowed her.

I followed her because as a larger lady who had just discovered ASOS I found her hauls helpful. There's a number of reasons that I've decided to unfollow but the stories this weekend have pushed me over the edge especially the dog licking the sweat off her and her seemingly going straight out to her nan's for dinner after the sweating and the licking without showering first :sick:

Also, the clothes she chooses for her hauls are just crazy, I could never imagine wearing them as a size 8 let alone a size 20 (did anyone see the bandage dress?!?!) and I think it's gross that she writhes around in them and sends them back for someone like me to end up buying without realising :sick:. Again, this isn't a size thing, I'd unfollow/judge anyone who did this!

Reactions: 6
I have just unfollowed her.

I followed her because as a larger lady who had just discovered ASOS I found her hauls helpful. There's a number of reasons that I've decided to unfollow but the stories this weekend have pushed me over the edge especially the dog licking the sweat off her and her seemingly going straight out to her nan's for dinner after the sweating and the licking without showering first :sick:

Also, the clothes she chooses for her hauls are just crazy, I could never imagine wearing them as a size 8 let alone a size 20 (did anyone see the bandage dress?!?!) and I think it's gross that she writhes around in them and sends them back for someone like me to end up buying without realising :sick:. Again, this isn't a size thing, I'd unfollow/judge anyone who did this!
I’d just like to add that my comments and the fact I’ve unfollowed her are nothing to do with her size whatsoever. I just can’t sit back and watch someone live like this

Reactions: 2
You can tell the clothes hauls are just for show now, before majority of it suited her and was well thought out but now shes just buting random crap for the sake of it.

Reactions: 4
You can tell the clothes hauls are just for show now, before majority of it suited her and was well thought out but now shes just buting random crap for the sake of it.
I'm sure she said / asked days earlier what do people want to see her buy and they?.. work wear collections/date night outfits/lounge wear were the main answers. Shes made no secret it wasnt a haul for her own wardrobe

See she's went to work with manky hair again this week. All that sweating yesterday on already dirty manky hair and she's supposedly had a bath last night? Why wouldn't you wash your feckin hair??? Total minger, sick of it now.

Is she behind the scenes at work or front of house ? It's in a bank isn't it so pretty formal? I assume HR would have to have a quiet word about personal hygiene/ greasy hair wouldn't they. Especially if it was an ongoing issue and not a one off how humiliating would that be for her and all because she can't get up off the couch to sort herself out

Quite fancy trying these infamous brownies, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything that's unwrapped on a shelf in lidl. The thought of all the mouth breathers and gross people you see in our local one touching and coughing all over them 🤢

Reactions: 4
See she's went to work with manky hair again this week. All that sweating yesterday on already dirty manky hair and she's supposedly had a bath last night? Why wouldn't you wash your feckin hair??? Total minger, sick of it now.
Quite fancy trying these infamous brownies, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything that's unwrapped on a shelf in lidl. The thought of all the mouth breathers and gross people you see in our local one touching and coughing all over them 🤢
Do you know what, after I had one yesterday I was actually sick, don't know if it was a coincidence or what, but none of my family have been poorly 🤢

• Sad
Her nose stud is getting on my tits. There’s no need for it to be hanging out like that at all! Surely she can see it?! They can be bent to hide them so why doesn’t she bleeping do it 😒

Do you know what, after I had one yesterday I was actually sick, don't know if it was a coincidence or what, but none of my family have been poorly 🤢
I tried the cooooooookies yesterday they’re bleeping awful!! Actually the worst shop bought cookie I’ve tasted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.