Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup looks terrible tonight 😮

Also out of breath again shockerrrr

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why has she got a funny coloured finger? The one with musical notes on looks like my 6 year olds when she's been at the felt tips! 🤔

I've wondered that it's a really dodgy looking tattoo by the look of it.... 🤷‍♀️
I think it is a tattoo, they do fade when you have them on your fingers because the skin is so thin (I think!!!) and we wash our hands a lot (or not in the case of Jess who does absolutely no washing of any part of her body regularly). So unfortunately, it just looks like she’s got dirty hands, which fits in with the look she’s going for I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Im not beinf nasty but that outfit today was horrible, and it was made worse by the trainers. I honestly believe jess opts for outfits like this because they are more forgiving for her weight gain. Notice she very rarely wears jeans anymore.

Also i agree the bobble on the head is hideous

Reactions: 3
Im not beinf nasty but that outfit today was horrible, and it was made worse by the trainers. I honestly believe jess opts for outfits like this because they are more forgiving for her weight gain. Notice she very rarely wears jeans anymore.

Also i agree the bobble on the head is hideous
Are they even more forgiving though? I would never ever wear most of her stuff besides looking awful I’d feel huge. She often shows off her lower stomach in tight fitting dresses. I’d rather stay home in pjs lol. Give me jeans and a longish too any day.

I think it is a tattoo, they do fade when you have them on your fingers because the skin is so thin (I think!!!) and we wash our hands a lot (or not in the case of Jess who does absolutely no washing of any part of her body regularly). So unfortunately, it just looks like she’s got dirty hands, which fits in with the look she’s going for I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does she not wash?? I’m a new follower of hers and thought she could do with a scrub

Does she not wash?? I’m a new follower of hers and thought she could do with a scrub
She rarely washes her hair, usually once a week 🙄 doesnt seem to shower or bathe regularly either. To be fair to her she has pigmentation issues on her face which can look like dirt but on the other hand the grease just adds to the overall grimy look.

I know she wears a fair amount of make up - but the colour of her compared to her husband is horrible.. she almost looks green. Yuck

No she doesn’t wash often at all. Straight in from a day at work and quick change of clothes, a quick baby wipe and reapply her make up on top of the make up she’s had on all day. Leaves her hair to get so greasy, she’s very sweaty and even getting changed brings her out in a sweat so she’s really lacking in basic hygiene

On the beg for a Shark vacuum now 👀

At least she's cleaning her house though, maybe clean your body next Jess yeah?

Jess is starting to proper get on my tits now, used to love her but it's so boring and forced now. And I dont get the hauls, like genuine question, does she literally just buy it to try on, prance around like a twit trying to be funny and then return? I always had the impression that a haul was showing what you've actually bought for yourself, but she cant be actually buying and keeping that much stuff surely? I just always think poor buggers who end up getting her returns in their parcel 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Jess is starting to proper get on my tits now, used to love her but it's so boring and forced now. And I dont get the hauls, like genuine question, does she literally just buy it to try on, prance around like a twit trying to be funny and then return? I always had the impression that a haul was showing what you've actually bought for yourself, but she cant be actually buying and keeping that much stuff surely? I just always think poor buggers who end up getting her returns in their parcel 😂😂
No she doesn’t keep the stuff, she only ever tends to order off ASOS because she can get it all on Klarana! And then has the cheek to share the affiliate links!
There’s so many other places she could order actual decent clothes from like; misguided, pretty little thing, nasty gal, new look, booho, yours clothing, in the style.. the list goes on.

i literally cannot stand it when she sings in the car 3 mornings a week or her ridiculous out of breath sweaty bleeping hauls

Did yall see the drunk dancing clips from last night? It's obviously they were directed at this thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.