Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Gammon picking on it's way tomorrow guys. Cant wait!!! 😒 I would actually be embarrassed to be asking for a tray of frozen cookies whilst being obese. I am fat and I'd never in a gazillion years do it. Just goes to show she really doesnt give a duck

• Sick
Reactions: 6
More Gammon picking on it's way tomorrow guys. Cant wait!!! 😒 I would actually be embarrassed to be asking for a tray of frozen cookies whilst being obese. I am fat and I'd never in a gazillion years do it. Just goes to show she really doesnt give a duck

Snap, I'm a fat fucker but I wouldn't ask for a whole tray 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snap, I'm a fat fucker but I wouldn't ask for a whole tray 😂😂
You just know what they'd be thinking! I'd have to make up some excuse if I did want them that bad 🤣 I'd be like ah I'm having a party for 15 kids and they love them could I buy them please 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she take her makeup off when she gets home? It looks like it’s about to slide off her face.
she clearly doesn’t shower after a day at work and put on clean pjs. Theres nothing better than getting home, makeup off, shower and pjs/lounge wear on!

I didn’t follow Jess for this obsessive food content 🤔 but looks like that’s what we’re getting 🤦🏻‍♀️

also gammon.. is it really that amazing? I can take it or leave it tbh 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The stories today about the annoying voices - the bleeping hypocrisy is unreal. She’s some 30 plus year old woman acting like a 13 year old - zooming in and out and gurning like such an idiot - how is anyone finding this funny?

Why doesn’t she take her makeup off when she gets home? It looks like it’s about to slide off her face.
she clearly doesn’t shower after a day at work and put on clean pjs. Theres nothing better than getting home, makeup off, shower and pjs/lounge wear on!

I didn’t follow Jess for this obsessive food content 🤔 but looks like that’s what we’re getting 🤦🏻‍♀️

also gammon.. is it really that amazing? I can take it or leave it tbh 😂😂
Not that tit show of a gammon. Water, honey and mustard? Bleurghhh.
You need to boil that tit in ginger beer and then make a glaze of ginger jam, mustard and brown sugar. Poke loads of holes in it and pour it over it, bake it in the oven until all the sugar has caramelised. She needs to calm down about her tit sounding gammon. Pssshhht.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes reading here, as they all end up doing, because there is no way she would keep acting like this off her own back unless she really is that vile. Shes just playing up to it now. Maybe she will change once the clothes deals stop coming in as no one wants to associate the brand with you. Or when shes eaten herself to a size that means she cant get in to them any more. Shes playing up for the laughs of the people that find the act funny. I imagine shes enjoying being spoken about because playing the big funny girl is about the only angle she has left.

Reactions: 1
Not that tit show of a gammon. Water, honey and mustard? Bleurghhh.
You need to boil that tit in ginger beer and then make a glaze of ginger jam, mustard and brown sugar. Poke loads of holes in it and pour it over it, bake it in the oven until all the sugar has caramelised. She needs to calm down about her tit sounding gammon. Pssshhht.
I didn’t know Gordon Ramsey had a tattle account 🤪 if we ever do a tattle meet up, you can bring your gammon. 🧺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.